Community > Posts By > cheechako

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 10:34 AM
Kelowna here, any single women in this area want to chat?

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 10:24 AM
Holy Moly ! Way to complicated for me. If only sheep could cook?sad sad sad

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 05:47 AM

Yay .:banana: :banana: :banana: . More men.. .. love love middle eastern men are hot waving pitchfork

Is that before, after, or during their suicide bombing mission?

whoa whoa whoa

Curious ... . do you know the difference between truth and propaganda .. The distincion between a man and his ethnicity .. Between sanity and radicalised thought .. Between judging someone not for who he is but for the actions of others waving pitchfork

When we get blonde blue eyed suicide bombers, I will keep an eye on them also. It only takes on out of hundreds of thousands to make a mess.
that is right . Just one .. So why tarnish the other hundred thousand . Did you know ... Hitler had blue eyes and idolised blondes . :wink:

We should all embrace their culture, they have such a wonderful lifestyle. We should all be fleeing our system and heading over there as refugee's.

no photo
Tue 11/10/15 04:51 PM

Yay .:banana: :banana: :banana: . More men.. .. love love middle eastern men are hot waving pitchfork

whoa whoa whoa

Curious ... . do you know the difference between truth and propaganda .. The distincion between a man and his ethnicity .. Between sanity and radicalised thought .. Between judging someone not for who he is but for the actions of others waving pitchfork

When we get blonde blue eyed suicide bombers, I will keep an eye on them also. It only takes on out of hundreds of thousands to make a mess.

no photo
Tue 11/10/15 01:00 PM

whoa whoa whoa

no photo
Tue 11/10/15 12:53 PM

I read the cited link as the suspects fled on foot when confronted by the deputy....then got in a car and drove toward the deputy, subsequently hitting him and the deputy fired. Who knows....author needs to go back to journallism school.

Either way, Im not gonna get outraged by some low life breaking into OTHER peoples $hit and trying to steal said $hit. Play stupid azz games, win stupid azz prizes.

I couldn't agree more. Thieves and liars are the lowest form of scum.

My only point in this whole thing is how often we are hearing of such shootings, and killings, over shite that has no need to escalate to that level

A thief who puts someone's life in danger loses any right's. He has the right to be dead, good riddance.

It's sad you hold life so cheaply based solely on a media account.

Guess the 6th amendment doesn't hold much stock for you? We just shoot people now for something as minor as breaking into cars?

Which really came 1st, the chicken or the egg, the shots or a vehicle being driven while dodging bullets to avoid being shot? All we have to base that answer on is a cops statement and the media account.... and why we have laws and courts.

Breaking into someones home is one thing, a car another. Not like it was a car jacking!

Where are you coming from? The guy was caught breaking into a car, then he drove into the cop with a car! What is the cop supposed to do to enforce the law? Good for the cop, he did the right thing. One less scumbag on the street.

no photo
Tue 11/10/15 10:22 AM

I read the cited link as the suspects fled on foot when confronted by the deputy....then got in a car and drove toward the deputy, subsequently hitting him and the deputy fired. Who knows....author needs to go back to journallism school.

Either way, Im not gonna get outraged by some low life breaking into OTHER peoples $hit and trying to steal said $hit. Play stupid azz games, win stupid azz prizes.

I couldn't agree more. Thieves and liars are the lowest form of scum.

My only point in this whole thing is how often we are hearing of such shootings, and killings, over shite that has no need to escalate to that level

A thief who puts someone's life in danger loses any right's. He has the right to be dead, good riddance.

no photo
Tue 11/10/15 07:07 AM
The car thief also ran into the cop with a car. Good for the cop!

no photo
Sun 11/08/15 05:16 PM
Run kid Run!

no photo
Sun 11/08/15 05:10 PM

you have food?

Calling Hannibal the cannibal's sister maybe ?? sick sick

no photo
Sun 11/08/15 09:05 AM

Start a mouse farm. All that cheese will go a long way. spock

I hope they don't all cut the cheese at once?sick sick

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 08:06 AM
Why would a woman want an ugly tattoo on her body anywhere?

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 07:58 AM
Sign on the cathouse door: WE ARE CLOSED BEAT IT

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 06:11 AM
Well have fun, and if you can't be good be careful. drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 06:08 AM

Ok Jesus was the first of God's creations, no problem with that.
Jesus is the same as God only in a lesser form. Jesus is a God. Do you agree?

Nope... !

Just take Your time reading the quotes I've given You.

I read them now read this. "the one and only son, who is himself god"

John 1:18

No one has ever seen God, "but the one and only Son, who is himself God" and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Hebrews 1:4-6

4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,

“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”[a]?

Or again,

“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”?

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,

“Let all God’s angels worship him.”

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 05:51 AM

Yes, He was subject, but he was the God of the old testament and he was the one who created the earth. Is this right?

While Jesus was in subjection to The Almighty God he'd never of implied he was a deity.

Now, to what extent God Almighty permit Jesus be part of the rest of creation is anybody's guess. (Proverbs 8: 30)

John 1-4

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Do we agree that Jesus is the word?

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 05:36 AM

I prefer to look a man in the eye
...sooo whatever that takes
get a step stool if ya gotta :thumbsup:

Three women were discussing birth control. First on says "I am on the pill". Second one says " I use the rhythm method" Third one says " My husband and I use the pail and saucer method" Pail and saucer method, How does that work? She says " We make love standing up, my husband is really short so he stands on a pail. When his eyes get as big as saucers, I kick the pail out from under him" :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:31 PM

Jesus is the same as God only in a lesser form. Jesus is a God. Do you agree?

Nope... !

Just take Your time reading the quotes I've given You.

I read it through once. I will read again. Right now I have to go. I hope we can discuss this further at another time. Take care

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:27 PM

Crabs?

What is a best crab?frustrated frustrated No No such thing!

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 05:25 PM

God the father( that's God himself) God the son( which is jesus christ) and the holyspirit.. The name christian was gotten after jesus died and rose... The disciples were the ones called christian.. Because they behaved like Jesus christ... Jesus is lord not the God...

The title 'lord' is a respective to Jesus' contemporaries.

But, the metaphorical Father who is God Almighty doesn't also have a lesser-god in Jesus.

Jesus is first of God Almighty's creations. (Proverbs 8: 22-36)

Jesus is the same as God only in a lessor form. Jesus is a God. Do you agree?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25