Community > Posts By > Havaman

Havaman's photo
Tue 09/30/08 01:04 PM

waving Hey ...I am me whoareyou... how goes it today???...What do you think my chances are of gettin Fade to do a private interview with me.... I was really wanting that position she is trying to fill!!drool drinker

I'd have to have you both do an interview . just so I don't show partiality :tongue:

ME FIRST ME FIRST!!!!!!

Havaman's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:36 PM
waving Hey ...I am me whoareyou... how goes it today???...What do you think my chances are of gettin Fade to do a private interview with me.... I was really wanting that position she is trying to fill!!drool drinker

Havaman's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:32 PM

devil laugh laugh laugh Why do you stop and stare.........are you skeeeeeeeeeeeered to talk to me???

My reason is probably the most legitiamate Gypsy
Ya see i have this medical condition...spock
Everytime I get an erection...it causes stress to my larynx..... All I can do is scream and moan..
Its called....canHARDlytalkdrool smitten

Havaman's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:08 PM

blushing blushing blushing blushing
blushing Well...I suppose i could do a private interview with Yablushing blushing :banana:

oops rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

But WAIT! I'm taking apps for a guy up there silly .. shades

Havaman's photo
Tue 09/30/08 07:42 AM

Lookin for FINE guys on a Saturday morning to replace that chica up top ..

who's with me? :banana:

I vote....as if that means anything...that we post FADE at the top....drinker

of course it means something.. I'll go change .. blushing

drool FADE...Ive been sittin and starein at the poster girl...just waitin to see you..for the last 1/2 hr!!drool ..Im almost out of drool...!!Hurry!!!:banana:

oops rofl rofl rofl rofl

sad2 oops Is that all you can say???...I was rushed to the hospital last night ..horribly dehydrated...the doctor said I did it through a severe drool defiecency...He asked if it was from hunger....... I told him.."OH YEAH"!!! drool smitten

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 07:52 PM

of course it means something.. I'll go change .. blushing

drool FADE...Ive been sittin and starein at the poster girl...just waitin to see you..for the last 1/2 hr!!drool ..Im almost out of drool...!!Hurry!!!:banana:

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 06:21 PM

I am already in my bedroom ( biting into a pillow trying not to laugh out loud and waking the other house mates)

JANE!!!!!! I got side tracked by a Buffalo!!
Well...actually it was the phone...and now...i must kill a gazzell and cook meat!
BE GOOD...HOPE TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!!!:wink:

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:42 PM

laugh ..Maybe a Tropical Island pose???blushing Now Im gettin excited....always wanted to pose!!!...BUT DONT BLAME ME IF MINGLE GOES UNDER!!!tears

Oh yes please............. Tarzan maybe? drool

drool YA KNOW...Gonna need some help gettin fitted in Tarzans outfit....And whats Tarzan ,,,with out Jane... Got another outfit that should fit ya!!!blushing

<-------- Always wanted to swing from branches

WOOOO-HOOOOO....errr I mean AAHHHHHAAAAA...AAHHH-ahh
MUST save jane from ..wild possum....come jane...hide in the bed room!!drool

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:36 PM

laugh ..Maybe a Tropical Island pose???blushing Now Im gettin excited....always wanted to pose!!!...BUT DONT BLAME ME IF MINGLE GOES UNDER!!!tears

<<beating chest and yelling at the top of my lungs like a mad man>>

OOPSoops CHEST??????????rofl

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:35 PM

drool YA KNOW...Gonna need some help gettin fitted in Tarzans outfit....And whats Tarzan ,,,with out Jane... Got another outfit that should fit ya!!!blushing

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:31 PM

What girl at the top of which page? All I get when I log on is an ad for McAfee .........................

:banana: YOU WON!!!! That was the secret reply ,,,we were waiting for..you get to replace the McAfee ad!!!!drinker

How can this be? Fade is looking for a bloke to top the page,have you noticed I'm a lass?

OH..... I MOST CERTAINLY NOTICED!!!!!:wink: WE just dont wanna look at no Dudes!!! You would be a great MODEL!!!love

Only if you put yourself there first so us lasses could oggle you bigsmile

biggrin Think I should hold my little fish in the PIC???LOLdrool

Little fish, big fish, any fish would do :banana:

:wink: HEY,,,,THIS AINT NO ORDINARY FISH!!! He's Trined to do tricks!!!!huh

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:30 PM

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:26 PM

What girl at the top of which page? All I get when I log on is an ad for McAfee .........................

:banana: YOU WON!!!! That was the secret reply ,,,we were waiting for..you get to replace the McAfee ad!!!!drinker

How can this be? Fade is looking for a bloke to top the page,have you noticed I'm a lass?

OH..... I MOST CERTAINLY NOTICED!!!!!:wink: WE just dont wanna look at no Dudes!!! You would be a great MODEL!!!love

Only if you put yourself there first so us lasses could oggle you bigsmile

biggrin Think I should hold my little fish in the PIC???LOLdrool

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:20 PM

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:17 PM

huh noway You just LOST brownie points rant frustrated

<<deducting like a drop in the stock market from Havaman's totals>>

<<shakin head>>
sad NO_NO_NO...NOT MORE POINTS~tears Im allready 83827364635246789000 in the hole!!slaphead

slaphead

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:06 PM

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:56 PM

Fade would make a great poster pin-up chicky

I do believe its unaimous!! Woo-HOO:banana:

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 04:51 PM

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:56 PM
Okay YALL...have a gooden, sianora, aloha, ousta la wego, hoista la nachos..cum ba ya..,be good ...and try not to fall off the chair!!

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:52 PM

Gypsy didn't like it very much when I jumped up in her lap and licked myself either.

she prolly didn't have time to NOT like it until the SHOCK wore off that you COULD do that laugh noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

Well that is Da%&"D impressive...ya got to admit!!!laugh