Community > Posts By > Havaman

Havaman's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:22 PM
So why spend that 64 dollars ...when you can spend a hell of allot more....HA.... Anyway... if the chemistry wasnt there...i wouldnt cook for someone that way.... and if it was...well it usually leads to a very nice evening....happy

Havaman's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:18 PM
Last night I browned Chicken breasts, with skin and rib bones, removed the chicken and added fresh squeezed oranges mixed with a vietnamese garlic chili sauce & brown sugar to the drippings... cut fresh papaya and pinapple up into bite size.... cooked the chicken the rest of the way in the oven ,,,covered with the sauce.... then took the sauce and added a little starch to thicken... had rice with celery and used the sauce over the rice and chicken...garnished with the papaya and pinapple

Havaman's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:12 PM
It may not get me laid....everytime....but what the hell...I eat good...HA

Havaman's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:10 PM
Thats just for starters Hon... I always have a choice of wines or mixed drinks.. but I like shrimp cocktails to start....large shrimp.... blue cheese sauce ... garlic buttered prawns on a kabob...fresh white sweet corn cooked in the shucks...portabella mushrooms with ricotta cheese...simmered on the gril..... and honestly...I cook like this almosy every night....

Havaman's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:01 PM
The Best....Ribrye and not on some gas grill either...charcol or wood....how do you like it...rare?

Havaman's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:58 PM
If ya really want to gey laid You gotta cook for them....geez LOL

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next