Community > Posts By > Havaman

Havaman's photo
Tue 10/07/08 12:50 PM

first seual experience??? Tell me about it...LOL

flowers LETS HERE ABOUT YOURS FIRST!!!...drool

Havaman's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:40 PM

Monty!!! Lets make a deal~~~bigsmile drinker

Ok gypsy...i see you are holding out for an advantagetears Thinkin your gonna break me down..sad OK OK two chickletsscared

Havaman's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:29 PM

Monty!!! Lets make a deal~~~bigsmile drinker

Lets get these negotiations rollin!!!bigsmile

Havaman's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:24 PM

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a tambourine of course because WHO CAN LIVE WITHOUT THAT???????????????explode laugh

A penis protector even though I dont have one

and a package of chicklets..........

noway
I could trade my extra tambourine, and one pack of chicklets for your penis protector:wink:

Havaman's photo
Mon 10/06/08 05:14 PM
I just wish the american people would "WAKE UP"
Democrat and Republican...I think they should be called..."Devide and Conquer"...thats what these ..
"Good ol Boy Clubs".. have done to this country.
Both these parties ...Say..here..These are your only choices...who the He** are they to give us "thier" appointees.. The media is controlled...when have you ever seen any thing creditable about someone NOT associated with these two groups. We only want to believe what is said if it happens to go along with our own prespective...other wise we label it as "not credible" because "the media is bias" and at the same time spout off comments that we have picked up through the same means....THAT MEDIA!!
We have the senate and congress with members who have been sitting on thier seats since Linclon was President!!.... They have figured every way possible to undermind any Administration..Republican or Democrat, if its not thier party,..even if it hurts the country.
Face it...the corruption is at a pinnacle and they are choking (US..you and I)..thier.. "golden goose" to death!
Trying to lay where we are at in this country on just one party or the other ..is completely ludicrous.

Havaman's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:58 PM
My Thought...
Da&n optimist..!! gettin thier own club...I was considerin on starting a pessimist club...but it probably wouldnt work anyway!:angry:

Havaman's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:42 PM

I hope you guys didnt think that me getting a boyfriend was gonna cool me down.........

chit...im feeling hotter than ever now!!!!
I'm kinda hot right now too
Let me tell you this babe...you f_ckin look really hot!!!
Dam you really think soblushing blushing blushing blushing

flowers I will second that!!drool

Havaman's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:28 PM

I can totally relate. I had a guy bite me on the neck like a cheeseburger once, after I had just shot pool. No warning, no flirting, nothing. I was bruised and had to wear make-up on my neck for a week.

It's just the luck of the draw sometimes. Think of it as posting fodder. I hope you can laugh about it? Please don't give up...

Im finding a pattern here...both of you were shooting pool...Hmmm ..what could that mean..????LOL

Havaman's photo
Sun 10/05/08 07:19 PM
Kimmy..flowers
Im sure he is thinking the sameflowers
Where is she!!!!!!! (Smile) your writing is beautiful!!flowers smitten

Havaman's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:12 PM
flowers flowers
Thoughts to warm the soul....
Kimmy..really beautiful!!

Havaman's photo
Sun 10/05/08 05:04 PM

Yeah I will wait longer next time for sure. A year maybe???? lol

A year could get frustrating..for you & a potential! I did meet one out of the two, and we had talked for about 3 months...we talked alot, and both felt very comfortable with each other. I know we would have met sooner, but distance made that, not possible. We are still very good friends, though we have never met again since, (2yrs now). We still talk a couple times a week. Dont give up because of just one derelict!
A good policy at first, i would suggest to all ladies, is.. at first provide your own transportation...dont want to get stuck somewhere ! Meet them at the agreed meeting place...they really dont need to know where you live either!
Meet somewhere with lots of people around, and best to meet for a lunch or something of that sort...theres daylight then and you can use an excuse to leave if it isnt going right! If it does..well then you have the choice to carry on!
Let someone know who your meeting and where you are going
BE SAFE

Havaman's photo
Sun 10/05/08 04:18 PM

lol

I've been out of the dating thing a looooooong time and maybe the rules have changed. Maybe there is an updated manual out there.:)

Sounds like you should have used the poolstick on his head! I tend to spend a little more time talking to a perspective... the true colors will often show themselves. I have only met with two from a dating site...after the first.....i made it a policy to wait longer!!!LOL
Good Luck and BE CAREFUL!!

Havaman's photo
Sun 10/05/08 03:15 PM
With out a dout...Sciatica at the point of nerve damage. I hope you.. nor anyone else will ever have to experiance it.

Havaman's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:48 AM

i have never really been a fan of one certain team. but now ny boyfriend tells me i must like the cowboys so go cowboys

You cant have a good game year by following his directions!!! Find out who he dislikes the most...and make em your team!!!LOL...That will get the monday nights Rockin!!

Havaman's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:33 AM
:wink: Between the sheets
there was some twitchin
and soon there was an itchin
An itchin that needed attention
ahwwww
And now i was able to go to sleep
it had felt so good to scratch my feet!huh huh

Havaman's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:15 AM
Living in the desert... I often get missing those sights & smells....... Thank You, for bringing them to me!!

Havaman's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:09 AM
It must be difficult for you all....knowing that the Chargers are going all the way this year!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Havaman's photo
Sun 10/05/08 11:04 AM

How about me:cry:

WOOO-HOOOOdrool

Havaman's photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:49 AM
May I speak a verity verse
Venacular, in a Vernable Voice
So it may never be viewed
As venal or Venomous
But always a Verbal Veracity
With out much verbiage or Verbose

B. Yates...2005

Havaman's photo
Sun 10/05/08 10:21 AM

I musta missed something ohwell

you're not the only one smokin

From a past conversation missy and i had had..sorry to disrupt the thread...pls continue on...slaphead

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 19 20