Community > Posts By > Havaman

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:45 AM
GYPSY....I JUST LOOKEDON THE MAP....AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH YOUR TOWN...!! I lived in Alaska for 19 yrs...and would go through Spokane, on my trips...That is beautiful country!drinker

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:42 AM

Dear diary............dialing for dollars.........who should I call??? Its getting close to 2 am?????

who should I call and say......."you fukcing fukc fukc head????laugh drinker

sad You can call me names...I can take it!!sad
You dirty little b*stard!!!! devil laugh laugh laugh laugh devil

sad :cry: sad :cry: sad :cry: SEE..I CAN
tttakke itttsad :cry: sad MORE MORE!!!laugh

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:37 AM

dear diary.........why cant a guy love me as much as my cat????love He thinks Im the cats meow!!!laugh laugh laugh

Ive had guys wish they were my cat!!!noway laugh laugh noway

:heart: :heart: flowerforyou :heart: :heart:
BUT I LOVE YOU....Remeber...I told you that as soon as you told me I looked 44!!!love LOLflowers
you know............flattery will get me everywhere!!!bigsmile :banana: drinker

blushing flowerforyou I WAS HOPIN YOU WOULD SAY THAT!!:banana:

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:35 AM

Dear diary............dialing for dollars.........who should I call??? Its getting close to 2 am?????

who should I call and say......."you fukcing fukc fukc head????laugh drinker

sad You can call me names...I can take it!!sad

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:30 AM

dear diary.........why cant a guy love me as much as my cat????love He thinks Im the cats meow!!!laugh laugh laugh

Ive had guys wish they were my cat!!!noway laugh laugh noway

:heart: :heart: flowerforyou :heart: :heart:
BUT I LOVE YOU....Remeber...I told you that as soon as you told me I looked 44!!!love LOLflowers

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:28 AM

sun.....surf.........relaxation???????????? uhhhhhhhh ya right!!! I havent relaxed ever in all my life........but was thinking about it....noway laugh laugh

tears BUT YOU JUST SAID THAT YOUVE BEEN TO CANCUN...4 or 5 times...sounds like relaxation to me!!!drinker

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:26 AM

ok........whereeeeeeeeeeeez my map??? I thought arizona was farther than that!!!!

Ive never been to vegas but will go soon.......

Im hitting cancun for the 4th? 5th time????? in october.............ariiiiiiiiiiiiiiba yayayayaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!laugh drinker :banana:

drinker OH YEAH...Cool... I Love the South Pacific....Do you Scuba Dive??? Actually..I like any tropics...warm water, palm trees ...and cool drinks!!:tongue: drool WOO_HOO...Im ready!!

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:20 AM

drinker VEGAS...did i hear you say...only 2 1/2 hrs up the road from me..:banana:
by plane?????huh

By Car.... I live in Lake Havasu City, AZ...THE HOT SPOT!!drinker WOOO-HOOO

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:19 AM

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa if I have to wear it then you do!!!!!noway laugh laugh laugh

waving HEY,,, you should see how silly I look sitting here in this matching spandexsurprised OMG....its kinda comfy..slaphead LOLrofl

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:15 AM
drinker VEGAS...did i hear you say...only 2 1/2 hrs up the road from me..:banana:

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:12 AM

<-----------exhibit "A"

I dont think I would look as good as you do in that....but if it made you happy....well ok Ill get one!!! LOL:tongue: smitten

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:58 AM

do i look older???AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I would say........if I didnt know your age..........about 44......drinker You drinking that green ganja tea or sumtin???huh laugh laugh laugh

I find I am preserved by alcohol........like pickles.....noway laugh drinker

I THINK I LOVE YOU, NOW.....LOLlove ..
Oh you sweet talker!!!devil laugh laugh laugh drinker

flowerforyou And just what color of spandex...did you want me in??blushing drool

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:54 AM

I would say........if I didnt know your age..........about 44......drinker You drinking that green ganja tea or sumtin???huh laugh laugh laugh

I find I am preserved by alcohol........like pickles.....noway laugh drinker

I THINK I LOVE YOU, NOW.....LOLlove ..

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:47 AM
ok youre not 51!@!!!! Youre lying!!!
Geez...back to the gym, i guess

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:43 AM

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:38 AM
I would think that would be obvious ...with the way this spandex is stretched

Havaman's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:23 PM
Glad ya found one rocknroll...good luck

Havaman's photo
Thu 09/11/08 12:57 AM
well prncs... im gonna hug you goodbye, it was good to yak with you again..but i know im tired and even boring myself! and my butt is numb!!!
You be good and ttyl nite girl

Havaman's photo
Thu 09/11/08 12:53 AM
you know..I think the reason i thought every one was gone is because this page...on my computer..doesnt auto update..i have been having to hit the refresh button...do you have to do that?

Havaman's photo
Thu 09/11/08 12:51 AM
Id hope so...gotta liven things up ...makes life interesting!!