Mon 09/29/08 02:48 AM

but I like to put the $5 on my forehead!!!:wink:

<--------doesnt know how to gamble...............really!!!noway
whoa WHY DO I FEEL IM BEING SET UP HERE??spock

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:47 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm many have tried to outsmart me........try me if ya can,,,,,,,,,,

devil drinker

think NOT ME...Remember..Im the guy you talked into putting matching spandex on...and Im the guy you got to get your temporary frustrations out on ..by calling me names.....which i kinda liked...LOL:laughing:
Actually I have no frustrations yet........but I can think up some!!!devil
drool HMMMM..LEME THINK...this could go either way....:laughing: LOL

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:44 AM

<--------has a degree in bull sh*t!!! wanna play bullsh*t poker????? $5 says I win??laugh :banana:

glasses HIGHER STAKES.....DOLL!!!glasses

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:42 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm many have tried to outsmart me........try me if ya can,,,,,,,,,,

devil drinker

think NOT ME...Remember..Im the guy you talked into putting matching spandex on...and Im the guy you got to get your temporary frustrations out on ..by calling me names.....which i kinda liked...LOL:laughing:

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:39 AM

dear diary.......if you only knew............hahaha...........of all the backdoors I had to go through to get into the really good war chats.........im freaking famous.........but Ive been on a sorta hiatus.....bigsmile

:thumbsup: TRUE...TRUE..I remember hearing about you 7 years ago..when i drove through Westbank!!

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:37 AM

I keep the good stuff for my days off.........this is day 3???tomorrow is day 4.........who cares?????

I just didnt want to spill wine and stain these matching spandex we are wearing!blushing
LOL NO one cares............ we will be wet!!!laugh drinker

slaphead Now ..i see why you have that rocket science degree!! OK..were puttin you in charge of the bottle and of me!scared
Oh crap!!!noway laugh laugh drinker
glasses HEY..You been braggin on this Degree...now ya gotta live up to it!!drinker YOU BE DA BOSS!!!

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:35 AM

and all those back doors I got in............hahahaaaaaaaaa!!!

pitchfork Me TOO...LOLpitchfork

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:33 AM

babe...........I got you babe!!!:banana: drinker bigsmile

blushing flowerforyou :heart: AWWW GEEE...LOL

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:32 AM

I keep the good stuff for my days off.........this is day 3???tomorrow is day 4.........who cares?????

I just didnt want to spill wine and stain these matching spandex we are wearing!blushing
LOL NO one cares............ we will be wet!!!laugh drinker

slaphead Now ..i see why you have that rocket science degree!! OK..were puttin you in charge of the bottle and of me!scared

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:27 AM

yawn --well damn---it's off to work again--hiya gyp

HEY..HE NEEDS REPORTED>>>HE SAID THE "W" WORD!!

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:25 AM

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:22 AM

GYPSYS never stay too long............been here for about 2 years????

drinker I Know that one well... I have been on the road so much these last few years...except now i have a home here for catchin my breath and plannin for the next venture!!:banana:
I can tell this..........your harem tells me this............omg rocket science again????shocked rofl

slaphead OH...ya got me all wrong...LOLtears
WE are recending you rocket science degree!!biggrin sad :cry: NOBODY EVER BELIEVES ME!!!sad :cry: tears

ahhhhhhhhhhh ya and I was born yesterday????laugh laugh laugh laugh

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:16 AM

<---------pours hava...........a glass of wine.......I hope you dont mind cheap cali.........drinker

I dont mind...cheap wine for a cheap drunk!!drinker WELL..Maybe ,,,I will go get my Crown Royalwinking

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:14 AM

drinker I Know that one well... I have been on the road so much these last few years...except now i have a home here for catchin my breath and plannin for the next venture!!:banana:
I can tell this..........your harem tells me this............omg rocket science again????shocked rofl

slaphead OH...ya got me all wrong...LOLtears
WE are recending you rocket science degree!!biggrin

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:11 AM

Im already joining myself.............with a glass of wine.........or 5!!!laugh drinker

WELL DONT BE SO SeLFISH..come on girl...poor me one!!drinks After all...I let you call me names!!love

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:09 AM

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 02:05 AM

We got some good women at home:angel:

who thinks we do no wrongnoway

sometimes lord they aint always around:thumbsup:

dont you know thats when we fallsurprised

I cant help myself at allrofl

and I get whiskey bent and hell bound!!devil :banana:

HMMM...WHY DO THEY ALWAYS THINK IM DOIN WRONG??
THIER ALWAYS CALLING ME NAMES!!!:cry:
GUESS ILL JUST GET WHISKEY BENT TOOdrinks WANNA JOIN ME IN A DRINKdrinker

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:59 AM

GYPSY....I JUST LOOKEDON THE MAP....AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH YOUR TOWN...!! I lived in Alaska for 19 yrs...and would go through Spokane, on my trips...That is beautiful country!drinker
Youve been to the Okanagan???? Lots of americans come here in the summer.......and germans.............oooooooooooont hanz oont franz!!!!laugh noway laugh

sad OMG...I dont believe you dont remember me!!!LOL It was 7 yrs ago...brokenheart laugh
I wasnt here 7 years ago!!!laugh

Ah D&@N..Guess the ol guilt trip wont work !&^^%$%^&explode

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:52 AM

Dear diary............dialing for dollars.........who should I call??? Its getting close to 2 am?????

who should I call and say......."you fukcing fukc fukc head????laugh drinker

sad You can call me names...I can take it!!sad
You dirty little b*stard!!!! devil laugh laugh laugh laugh devil

sad :cry: sad :cry: sad :cry: SEE..I CAN
tttakke itttsad :cry: sad MORE MORE!!!laugh
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm MORE MORE MORE!!!devil happy laugh laugh laugh
pitchfork I WAS JUST GETTIN HOT..LOLdrinker

Havaman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 01:51 AM

GYPSY....I JUST LOOKEDON THE MAP....AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH YOUR TOWN...!! I lived in Alaska for 19 yrs...and would go through Spokane, on my trips...That is beautiful country!drinker
Youve been to the Okanagan???? Lots of americans come here in the summer.......and germans.............oooooooooooont hanz oont franz!!!!laugh noway laugh

sad OMG...I dont believe you dont remember me!!!LOL It was 7 yrs ago...brokenheart laugh