Community > Posts By > SamaraNJ

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:11 PM

Ohhhhh yeah...not having to pull those nasty hairs out of the bathtub drain...

omg...do you mean you just never had to do it( as in"no more hair", or do you mean you just never was made to do it?

LOL...WHAT PART OF NO MORE MAN HAIRS ALL OVER THE BATHTUB DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND???? UHMMM....again, I may have to make an exception for you.

omg, my hair is so long it's just about to my butt.. I clog the drain quite often...

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:08 PM

I know how you feel... I kick myself in the a$$ for stupid mistakes I have made to not get the highest grade possible..

but to look at it another way.. the program sucks, the classes are hard.. but you're not FAILING.. you're passing.. make it through.. just wait til next semester.. stressing over what happened LAST semester does nothign for you now...

we are going to the dean mon. which he doesnt want to do anything either then we'll go to the president. the nursing program has gotten so bad in the last couple years that we are on probation and if the seniors this year fail the boards we are done with our accrediation.

so i mean that really does show its not just us in the program are idiots. but rather somethings wrong with it.

but your right i cant think of what happened last semester its just still so fresh. cause i just got my grades and so im so upset.

I think if it will make things better and you feel better then go for it... I have no idea what is going on so I can't give any good advice about it.. but don't kick yourself for it.. you obviously know it's not your fault for lack of studying or not being a good student...

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:04 PM

Ok then...Do we start with shakespeare and work towards "move you stuff in the garage you idiot"?

ok.. taming of the shrew maybe...

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:03 PM

hahaha what was your joke?

well you said something about not being able to get unangry .. so i was going to make a joke so you would laugh ... but i have a one-track mind .. and that particular track has been lost since then. frown laugh

I'm so old I have an 8-track mind..

in a compact disc world....

am I too old for you guys to get that?

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:01 PM
I know how you feel... I kick myself in the a$$ for stupid mistakes I have made to not get the highest grade possible..

but to look at it another way.. the program sucks, the classes are hard.. but you're not FAILING.. you're passing.. make it through.. just wait til next semester.. stressing over what happened LAST semester does nothign for you now...

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:57 PM

not having to hear her complain cause I came home early and she had to kick her boyfriend out

rofl rofl rofl

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:56 PM

blah i dont want to think about gpa's.

makes me want to just throw something threw a window!

hahaha

hi ya'll

my gpa is so low .. it's in the negatives. :tongue: laugh

hi mary! waving :heart:

ive had a 3.3-3.4 gpa since 7th grade. even all 2 yrs of college. one semester of nursing school and i have a 2.8

and its because the program sucks. out of 300 ppl we lost 100 in one semester!

the last 4 tests more ppl failed than passed.

no matter if i studied or didnt i still failed the test. PISSES ME OFF. you have no idea lol

hi ash waving :heart:

sorry for venting just angry hahah

Which classes are you having trouble with?

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:53 PM

Some of my friends are big flirts.. It's just who they are, just in fun... I trust them.. wouldn't bother me at all if it was one of them...
you are a smart lady

well.. don't let it be anyone else though devil

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:52 PM
ouch..

I hope you studied

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:48 PM

I can come and go as I please.. not have to worry about picking a time in my schedule to make time for someone else..

No drama...

I can be as selfish as I want to be and only think of me....
Plenty of other things too...

but if I found someone I wanted to be with, The only thing that would matter is the 'No drama,' the rest could go away easily for a good person...

What if we like...went to proffesional theatre shcool or something...take night classes and really learned to to it right...could we have drama then ?:wink:

hmmmm... I could compromise and consider controlled drama for entertainment value... laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:44 PM
Some of my friends are big flirts.. It's just who they are, just in fun... I trust them.. wouldn't bother me at all if it was one of them...

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:36 PM
I can come and go as I please.. not have to worry about picking a time in my schedule to make time for someone else..

No drama...

I can be as selfish as I want to be and only think of me....
Plenty of other things too...

but if I found someone I wanted to be with, The only thing that would matter is the 'No drama,' the rest could go away easily for a good person...

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:31 PM
omg, the list is so long.....

probably why I'm still single...

oooo.. dejavu.....

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:28 PM
omg, the list is too long....

probably why I'm still single..

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:26 PM
I'm comfortable being single and do things solo a lot... but there are times when I'm doing something and think.. damn it would be cool if someone else was here seeing/doing this too..... someone more than just a friend...

If I don't have a date.. I'll think that when I see that sunrise :wink:

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:18 PM
Hey all

bigsmile Got my grades...

GPA is now 3.67 and now..

Dean's List bigsmile

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:27 PM

the phone company was going to do the same to me. (i told them what i wanted, never another notice from them on long distance charges.) i always buy a phone card, for my long distance calls; at about 2 to 4 cents per minute. The phone company wants to charge WAY TO MUCH for long distance calls.

Yeah, but the point of this fee.. is they are charging for NOT using it

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:06 PM

I don't know where you live but around here if you have a land line... You get charged for long distance calls AND you also get charged for NOT making long distance calls.. some kind of fee for not meeting the minimum requirements of your bill and stuff

WTF????

I ONLY use a cell now...

Can you take that off of your bill?

I did. I told the company that I didn't want any long distance services. I use my cell for that. I don't pay it anymore.

The last bill is suppose to be the last time it will be charged..................

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:37 AM
Anything good going on today?

I am sooooooooooooooo stuffed from the lunch we had at work here...

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:26 AM
I don't know where you live but around here if you have a land line... You get charged for long distance calls AND you also get charged for NOT making long distance calls.. some kind of fee for not meeting the minimum requirements of your bill and stuff

WTF????

I ONLY use a cell now...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25