Community > Posts By > SamaraNJ

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:02 PM
ok.. the fact that it says.. that if you get it 'shut down your computer immediately'... should also be a hint that this is garbage.. I don't get why people believe everything they read on the internet and feel the need to push the lie onto others.... So if for some reason (which its not) this was to pop into my inbox.. I have to shut my computer down immediately.. hmmmmm....... never turn it back on again? is that the only advice they give? these things are so ridiculous.. believing them without looking into it is just plain.... i won't even say it..

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 09:58 PM

Someone who can truly find humor in the smallest things.

Has an imagination that allows her to ask think about things in a way that is " outside the box ".

Someone who can figure out that speaking to me within 20 minutes of my getting up in the morning isn't a good idea.

Physical??

Shorter than I am. Long hair. Beautiful eyes.

I find humor in the smallest things...

especially when the man is sooooooooo proud of it laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 09:51 PM

The - dash is supposed to be pronounced?

yup...

Le DASH a

is the pronunciation....

She actually called one of our reporters to complain and get it printed in the paper..

whoa

That's so silly.

It didn't make it in the paper.. but I'm glad it didn't, I would feel bad for that poor girl having to go to school because of her mother making a fuss like that...

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 09:49 PM

The - dash is supposed to be pronounced?

yup...

Le DASH a

is the pronunciation....

She actually called one of our reporters to complain and get it printed in the paper..

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 09:39 PM
Edited by SamaraNJ on Thu 12/18/08 09:44 PM
How would you pronounce this name?

Le-a

Where I work people call to complain.. this woman called to complain because no one at the school could or would pronounce her daughters name right...

so now.. if you were her teacher.. how would you pronouce

Le-a

guess before scrolling down...

Le DASH a

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 09:32 PM
Im gonna sleep soon.. Gonna do a little shopping then bed

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 09:10 PM

Hellkitten he got dumped. It dropped fate in your hands by accidental meeting. How you handle it is your choice. Oh and change your age range to 43 so I can email you.

That makes sense that he got dumped and is now back for you..

maybe his intentions aren't good...

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:29 PM

Did you get to keep the jellybeans?
ill

I wanted ANYTHING but those dang'd jelly beans. I've refused to eat them since then, in honor of that little life lesson.

Easter must be hard...

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:24 PM

guess I have thought about it a time or two, LOL

:wink: laugh rofl

Yeah....sigh...After my 18 year marriage collapsed, I took it hard and sought counseling. My counseler was very good but she had tangible, unorthodox ways of making a point.During a session, she once asked me to hold a jar of jelly beans during a pause so she could go out of the room. Her instructions were to "hold the jar and keep verbally repeating the word jelly"
I thought she was joking but she wasn't so I followed orders and began saying it like an idiot but who am I to question? So she was gone for like ten minutes but during that time I must have said jelly about ten thousand times. I began to get irritated and told myself I'd never use that word again.
Now... After she came back, still using her hand to orchestrate my little mantra, she let me stop.
I'd had enough. I asked "Ok...what?"
She said what does jelly ryme with? Tired of the game I almost stonewalled but she said " Shelli" it rymes with Shelli...Your wife..."

Ok..I got it...

Her point was that's it's ok and it's good to think it, talk it, walk it, sleep it, and then it's ok to purge it when you're done.

Did you get to keep the jellybeans?

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:59 PM

running around butt naked all over the house

don't have to be single for that to happen

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:45 PM
ok Im out of this one laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:40 PM
rofl rofl rofl

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:38 PM
I only don't get physical for free with men...

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!! laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:36 PM

I like being able to go out and meet different people... Different people are interesting in different ways..

eventually I'll find someone who interests me in all those ways... why rush it?

To me, it seems there's so many that are just so ready to dive right off the deep end and tend to just not really know what they're getting into.

well I wouldnt' trust the relationship if someone just dived right in.. it's as if.. They just really want to be with someone and will take whoever comes along first.. I want the person to dig me and want to be with me knowing who I am.. I mean sure, some people may click right off the bat... but, doesn't happen for me... The way someone makes me laugh may interest me... but will the way he talks about religion interest me?.. there's so much to experience out there...

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:31 PM
See!!
What are friends for...

Ah hell.. we'll do it for FREE!!!

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:29 PM
How much do you pay for that?

I'll do it for half price...
I got a ton of food coloring.. a sink full of water.. and 5 lbs of sugar

just bring a CD...

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:27 PM
I like being able to go out and meet different people... Different people are interesting in different ways..

eventually I'll find someone who interests me in all those ways... why rush it?

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:24 PM

I don't get it.. they throw paint at you?

I'll pass :tongue:

Basically. laugh
It's water, food coloring, and sugar.
It's AMAZiNG!

You have to go to a show to understand. laugh

I'll save money and time and use my kitchen :tongue:

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:20 PM
I don't get it.. they throw paint at you?

I'll pass :tongue:

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:14 PM

for some reason I seem to attract very controlling and insecure people.... I like to be free and just be me.... not what someone expects me to be

Don't say that.. Why are you saying that? are you saying that because of me??? Why can't you be more like your brother?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25