Community > Posts By > SamaraNJ

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 01/11/09 08:40 AM
1 Million, but not actually in my hands, in a glass box at the bureau of engraving in dc, but to see it was neat :)

SamaraNJ's photo
Thu 12/25/08 01:01 AM
Not me...

I also would feel really awkward if my 'ex' was around while my current was...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:02 PM
Yes. My neices, nephews and sister...

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:47 AM
I had soooooooooooooooo much fun last night happy

Ashley, do you have the pics?

SamaraNJ's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:45 AM
Goood Morning!!!!!!!!! happy

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 12/21/08 03:08 PM
Ty:smile:

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 12/21/08 03:03 PM

I have a date tonight and I'm playing around with the 'smokey' look in my pic there... Not sure if I like it.. Does it look hooker-ish or is it nice enough for a date... ?
My sister doesn't like it

flowerforyou Looks greatbigsmile Good luckbigsmile
flowerforyou

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:59 PM

I was just thinking...and I know 90% of girls are going to be like "YOUR INSANE" but...maybe you should forget the makeup all together?

I only say this because I, personally, look at how someone looks without makeup. I think of it like this; if things go well and the dating turns into a relationship, you're not going to see your girl wearing makeup around the house and all the time. So I look for the natural beaty.

Just a thought ^_^

I like to match my make up for the occasion..
we met for lunch today.. I wore a more toned down make up.. we are going out tonight again.. I want something more dramatic.. Night time look.. There are times I go without makeup and times I really want to play it out...

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:35 PM
yeah.. smokey is dark.. Im not a fan of black.. but I want to try something new... I actually kind of like it.. but need more opinions because I usually go by my sister's opinion and she doesn't like it....

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:31 PM
well ofcourse Im gonna smile tonight.. Im just asking about the eyeshadow..

What do you mean more color variables? Not sure if you know what the term 'smokey' means for makeup...

I don't mind criticism at all.. thats why Im asking happy

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:29 PM
Ashley!
How was it?

What do you think of the 'smokey' look? I have a date tonight and I'm experimenting with it.....

SamaraNJ's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:27 PM
I have a date tonight and I'm playing around with the 'smokey' look in my pic there... Not sure if I like it.. Does it look hooker-ish or is it nice enough for a date... ?
My sister doesn't like it

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:32 PM

Seek it out.. I love my job.. thousands of people see my work everyday and I love it... I love getting attention for my work.. happy

Are you a stripper?

rofl rofl

nope :tongue:

Graphic Design

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:27 PM
Seek it out.. I love my job.. thousands of people see my work everyday and I love it... I love getting attention for my work.. happy

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:17 PM
Hey all
I had sooooo much fun tonight... strawberry daquiris and lots of watching drunk people dancing laugh

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:11 AM
cool
take some before and after pics... :)

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:09 AM
Hey All :)
It's Saturday Afternoon and I am at work..
which is very rare...
But Im gonna be leaving soon, then I gotta pick up some supplies for remodeling my place...

How's everyone else's weekend going?

Ash.. you ready for tonight?????

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 12/20/08 04:44 AM
YES!!!!!

going to bed.. dont wanna think about typing explanations

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 12/20/08 04:27 AM

Do you get all excited on Fridays knowing it is your weekend, then sit at home sad because you are home alone doing the same old same old BS? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

I love weekends.... I never sit home alone being sad.. I usually have something to do... or find stuff to do.. there is always something...

SamaraNJ's photo
Sat 12/20/08 04:18 AM

hang a sign around the dogs neck that says [will you give my master your number he is too shy to ask]

omg.. that is such a cute idea...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25