Community > Posts By > dangurtner

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 07:51 PM
guilty of trying to act innocent

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 07:23 PM

you could very well be correct, but it won't be the rapture.
so now we're living in the age of .....?
the age of the church.

yeah, it's still way too early for the rapture!
the age of the church sounds about right...the age of the bride coming to full maturity, maybe?
i believe we're on the brink of a worldwide revival...a time of harvest

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:54 PM
guilty of monkeying around

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:53 PM

its kind of creepy...scary:cry: :cry: :cry:

yes it is

what they said

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:51 PM
eggs where?

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:49 PM
in their community they are freedom fighters and heroes. killing innocent americans (and others too) makes them terrorists

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:46 PM

Finally, in Matthew 24, Jesus said, “This generation will in no wise pass away until all these things have happened.” “This generation” means the same thing here as it does in all other places in the NT. It speaks of those living at that time. So all of Matthew 24 was indeed fulfilled within the forty year period between the cross and the destruction of Jerusalem, including the parousia and the end of the age. - David A. Green

so now we're living in the age of .....? Past the final days??
One thing I know for sure is that the end of THIS age is coming to an end very soon too - all the events in the world are pointing to something BIG about to pop up on the horizon...

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:39 PM
at night, when the moon come out, turns into a dog...and his dog turns into a woman

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:14 AM
here i am again...stalking you

waving

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:13 AM

im not gonna get into this anymore...its a lost case...no offense meant to you...but i look for nice rather than what can be provided for me.

thanks for trying laugh

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:09 AM

waving

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:09 AM

waving

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 01:05 AM

waving

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:55 AM
i also spend vast amounts of my time developing scripts that run forums like this one...would that perhaps even make me a nerd?

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:45 AM

what exactly would you consider a geek?

a gueek is a person into studies or lots of science

in that case, count me as a geek....if i'm cute, that's for you to decide
:wink:

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:40 AM

Here's to all the girls who think that all the nice guys are gone... There are still nice guys in this world. Guys who will call just to say i love you. Guys who will hold your hand while walking. Guys who will say that you look amazing because they mean it, not just to get in your pants. Guys who will buy you a star and name it for you, just so you have a star to wish upon. Guys who will stay awake next to you and watch you sleep just because of you peaceful you look. Guys who love the way you look when you just woke up. Guys who will look into your eyes instead of your shirt. Guys who will Kiss you on the forehead when you're crying. Guys who will open the door for you. Guys who will dance with you and kiss you in the rain. And finally, guys who say, 'I love you" and mean it truly for now and forever. We are still out here. Most likely we are your best friend who you've never thought of that way, but thats all we've thought about when you tell us about the latest asshole that dumped you. We aren't hidden away or all taken. We are still here, and we are looking for you. The true and honest girls who wont take advantage of us and take us for granted. So if you're looking for that one nice guy left in the world, perhaps you should look behind you because most likely, they've supported you all along.

These are my words. Take them as you will. Many people make the mistake of assuming that simply because someone is a "nice guy" that they are also a doormat for people to walk all over. Do not mistake kindness for weakness. This is a common mistake that is made more often than is necessary. Learn from the past and the last "bad boy" that cheated on you, beat you, or just didn't care. Find yourself a nice guy, and realize that just because we're nice on the outside doesn't mean that we can't still be a man.

Thank you for writing this

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:29 AM
whoever can kill this thread is the winner

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:20 AM
birds live in his beard

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:16 AM
i was working for a pharmaceutical company when i came across that one..but that was a while back...maybe my information is no longer accurate

dangurtner's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:07 AM

Something else that scares me away, not sure if it is like this for every woman, but....

When a man automatically assumes that you are going to sleep with them on the first date. It always make me think that mmmmmm They are accustomed to doing this, I wonder how many women they have been with this month. LOL

That is pretty scary to me!

I automatically assume that sex is not the most important thing in a relationship and if it is for her, it's not gonna work for me (i'm not looking for "just" a sex partner)

Exactly.... It makes me think that sex is the only thing they are interested in. I want someone to like me for my mind first and foremost.

Exactly