Community > Posts By > dangurtner

dangurtner's photo
Sun 08/17/08 02:07 PM

was that spose to be is....now i just dont know sad

does one profess all things not understood as the ignorance of the writter, or the fault of the hearer.......hum

seems this perception held by either party would be as damned to not see or hear more, lol.....

so it is me that will take the blame, for writing such things that have no understandable meaning.......like i said many times, ramblings of an idiot.....

hey, do not even idiots have the freedom to share idiotic words of ignorance, lol........

DavidBen,
You're not an idiot...
You seem to be a very happy person, lol-ing all the time laugh

dangurtner's photo
Wed 08/13/08 11:49 PM

money is the most important thing these days.
then, gas prices, next where r u going to get your next bite to eat, then, sex if u r lucky to still have a mojo that works or can get it up, then beating it to church on Sunday morning, to say your hail marys.noway

if you're catholic...
putting God first doesn't necessarily make my situation better; i still have to pay $4/gallon for gas, i still have to work hard to make ends meet, my health issues are still there (although getting it up has never been an issue - rather getting it back down blushing)....
BUT, I find myself worrying less about it all

dangurtner's photo
Wed 08/13/08 11:42 PM

One reason people believe one religion is correct is because Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh to the Father but by me."

You are reading from an old book that was not even written in English for many centuries .
This old book can not be proven correct as it means nothing . Show your proof , evidence , or any scientific or philosophical or logical baking . My friend you have NONE .
Repeating things like a parrot does not make them a truth or a reality or a scientific reality .

see, that's where you don't get it: it's not about religion or parroting things out of a book that wasn't originally written in english, it's about a personal relationship with Christ...The proof is in finding Him yourself. I can't prove to you that God is real, or that he's the truth; you have to experience that on your own.
Go ahead, ask Him to reveal Himself to you...He will...you'll see.....what do you have to lose??

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:22 PM
Edited by dangurtner on Sat 07/26/08 09:26 PM

I vow to be a more nicer person...

...tooo

and sorry i'm late blushing

flowerforyou

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 07:18 PM
morning?

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 07:15 PM
Edited by dangurtner on Sat 07/26/08 07:17 PM
what

..see http://www.qwantz.com/fanart/WhatYouSay!!.png

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 07:12 PM
Edited by dangurtner on Sat 07/26/08 07:20 PM
What are you talking about? Please explain...

Great!....The condescending attitudes only make it that much easier to reject the faith of the pious faithful.

If I would have to put up with your ass in Heaven....send me to Hell. (This is where you stomp away at the block button christian)...give me a big heapin helpin of unconditional love.....

I swear....never been an eaisier segment of the populace to deal with than the devout......

But, Don't worry.....God Loves you!...at least someone does!

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 06:41 PM
not sure.. possibly there was a dog barking??

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:59 PM

"dangurtner" you will never find an atheist in a foxhole as you will never find a true believer going to the doctor

so foxhole = doctor what

it's funny with everyone practically having a mini digital high resolution video camcorder and camera video cell phones that there is no video of limbs growing or UFOs flying or of Bigfoot taking a dump

as for ufos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx8__ZPOtIE

and bigfoot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU_m7x8hNwE

or growing limbs...couldn't find one this quickly sad2
try this instead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzZSxITuY9A

you asked for it...

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:24 PM

I personally don't believe in the scientific or the biblical pictures at all. I also feel there is truth in both and that it a misunderstanding that leads to conclusions by both camps so to say.

If you look closely at the events as explained in the bible and line that up with other mentionings of god and time as in the psalms, you start to get the picture that time is not important to god but to man. God is out of the time space continuum. David says - a day is as a thousand years to god and again he state a Night is as a thousand years also. so does that mean a full 24 hr. period is then 2000 yrs.? no it is an allegorical, symbolistic statement, meant to be taken just that way. In other words there is no specific times with god and his creation. each day could have been a trillion yrs. or a billion. Does that then mean if it was a billion that the earth as we know it took 6 billion yrs to form? no because each period referred to can with god be what ever amount he wants it to be if he is an all knowing all powerful god as is stated. Therefore 1 day may have been several billion yrs, the next a few million and so on till man came into being. i'm not up to date with the oldest fossils of man so I'll leave that to others.

As to scientific holdings, they are mostly theories, so i do not seem them as the "Absolute truth", but i cannot deny that many things found are truth. I will not argue against those. But as to evolution i do not agree simply because there is no real proof showing man evolving from monkey or lemur or mammal to man either early or later, the falsification of drawings showing such are just that - till that is "unquestionably proven" it remains to be seen at least by me.

The main thing to think on is to see that both scientific and religious takes can be and live in the same world without sounding preposterous, at least to me. now have at it crocks- laugh

Thank you, Tribo. Well put drinker

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:07 PM
Edited by dangurtner on Sat 07/26/08 05:08 PM

ill look into it but not holding my breath, since your not a doctor nor were there any x rays likely taken before the healing you witnessed, your claims are superfluous at best. of course you expected such a response I'm sure. having been in your religion and attending several churches where these thing took place - i have had the chance to talk to those who went forward for healing over long periods of time - none who claimed healing dancing in the lord praising god and shouting hallelujah were ever really healed and most fell right back into the pain they had before the healing, is it possible for healing to occur? to come back from death? of course but it is not a sign of belief in god for it to be so. This is what I'm getting at.

as to whether there to busy healing those in their buildings, that crap, if they have that gift they could lay there hands on a TV screen and heal as Benny hinn says he can but cant. its a sick concept, and only foolish people would follow such contrivance, I'm sure i just wrote everything you expected, right? then lets drop the matter and not waste each others time anymore OK?

okidoki...and i agree that "it is not a sign of belief in god for it to be so." I'd rather believe that it is a byproduct that can occur when having those beliefs...

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 04:55 PM

people go to doctors but yet fail to give the doctors or their immune systems any credit for healing them ...so what's the point of going to the doctors if all you have to do is pray

I think (and I already expect some harsh criticism) that the greatest gift God has given man is science. And God has given us very sophisticated bodies. Yes, He sometimes heals in an instant..but he also heals over time..and he also heals through medical doctors who apply science to bring about healing..and yes, the mind is a very strong "thing" and being attached to our bodies it can bring about physical change in the body (that's why researchers have to do double blind studies, to make sure that the mind doesn't influence the healing that should come from the drug to be tested).

I'm the one that wrote all those reports for a sci-fi movie I was working on ...so do you have any other evidence ... is anything on youtube?

funches,
youtube is a very dangerous place to be searching for evidence...heck, i'm taking classes in school right now that teach me how to make things look real in movies that aren't in the actual footage. "Don't have the right background for that scene? No problem; we'll just draw it in..."
Sure, go to youtube, search for todd bentley or healing outpouring, or whatnot. There's no doubt in my mind that what's happening in Lakeland FL right now is real. The problem is that you're not actually witnessing it and there's no hard evidence for a video you watch on youtube.

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 04:13 PM

God cannot or never have cured an amputee but Man one day will with technology

Actually there are reports of people having limbs grow back when being prayed for in the name of Jesus...

i have been hearing reports of such things as limbs growing back, dead coming back to life, ad nauseum for 30+ yrs, show me "proof" Medical proof of people having hands laid on them at these meetings and coming back to life or growing new limbs, etc. Has people coming back from death happened? yep, but not at any meeting that is verifiable that i know of - can you offer medical proof of such? if not then it remains no more that a "report"

again if there are healers inside the religion - then they are the most evil people on earth for not visiting those dieing in the hospitals and elsewhere and laying their hands on those who perish!
That's a as sick of cultish holding imaginable.

if i copy and paste medical proof here, you'll just say I made it up.. so how 'bout you send your questions regarding proof from real medical doctors here: mediarelations@freshfire.ca

some 10 years ago I witnessed a person's leg grow out about an inch while being prayed for because of back pain. Yes, the leg grew an inch. No it wasn't my imagination. and no, i don't have their number...was i supposed to ask them for it and hold on to it for 10 years just for this very day?

Hmmm... why is a person who God is using to heal the sick and raise the dead not going to the hospitals and doing that there?? There too busy healing all the people around them (duh). Maybe at some point they will get the chance to. Maybe they are already doing it..

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 03:26 PM

Actually - the thread says "Religion Id Boring"

lol :laughing:

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 03:17 PM
Edited by dangurtner on Sat 07/26/08 03:21 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Have you ever experienced an exorcism?
Have you ever experienced a room full of people being "under the power of God"?
Boring?? are you kidding me?

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 03:15 PM

God cannot or never have cured an amputee but Man one day will with technology

Actually there are reports of people having limbs grow back when being prayed for in the name of Jesus...

dangurtner's photo
Sat 07/26/08 03:07 PM

What I'm at odds at Abra is your pretentious assumptions to claim you know the facts. Man did not walk with dinasours? You have no clue whether or not this is true. NONE!

Eljay, you aren't even being reasonable.

We have every scientific reason based on many different facets of scientific investigation that mankind did not live side-by-side with dinosaurs.

You'd basically have to denounce science completely to claim that it is wrong about this. But in order to do that you've have to also agree that you computer, your television, your cell phone, your refrigerator, you automobile, etc., etc., etc., all really don't work because science is all wrong.

Any why are you going to deny science?

So that you can support a myth that is nothing more than a bunch of Mediterranean folklore that was clearly influenced by all the other myths in the region?

You're not even being rational with such a suggestion.

You'd rather believe in ancient superstitions that we all fell from grace from God, and that our disobedience can only be forgiven via the a blood sacrifice, and that God himself came down to earth and volunteered to be the blood sacrifice that he needs in order to forgive us.

You'd rather deny all of modern knowledge in favor of believing in an ancient unsubstantial self-inconsistent folklore that has man at odds with God. A story that claims that this God created an eternal hell fire for all those who are not 'saved' and that the vast majority of mankind will indeed end up in that hell fire and only a very few will be 'saved'.

Why would you choose to ignore genuine knowledge in favor of such an inconsistent unsubstantiated myth that has all of mankind fallen from grace and the vast majority of mankind headed for eternal damnation?

You claim that I have the wrong picture of the biblical God. But you show me where the Bible says that the vast majority of mankind are going to heaven.

According to Matthew, in your mythology, Jesus said, "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
According to the mythology you'd like us to buy into, the VAST MAJORITY of mankind is going to hell.

You think that's a pretty picture?

You'd rather reject intellectual knowledge and trust ancient self-inconsistent folklore?

Why even bother talking about what is "factual" clearly you couldn't care less about "facts". You just want this gory picture of a damned humanity to be true for some strange reason and you don't care whether there are any facts to back it up or not.

In fact, you flatly reject any and all facts that show why it can't possibly be true.

You don't care about facts at all. You just want to see the bulk of humanity condemned to damnation I guess. ohwell

Wow, someone has quite a grudge against christianity, yeah?
it's unreasonable to believe in such things and one should dismiss all of science? THAT's unreasonable..
Just because science can't explain something doesn't make it not real. Or how about the things science CAN explain...maybe how a rabbit "works". Science has done a great job at explaining how things work. What it hasn't "reasonably" explained is how things came into being.
Are you trying to tell me that that rabbit evolved from what once was just dust floating around in space? THAT is harder for me to believe than believing in the idea of someone actually having designed things to be the way they are...
Science shows in great detail that our world is so complex that chance most likely has nothing to do with how it came into being...

dangurtner's photo
Fri 07/25/08 03:18 PM
yeah, none of the 17 christs were real. the stories were all made up by international bankers so they can take our money.
scared

i'm outta here...gotta get some work done

dangurtner's photo
Fri 07/25/08 03:12 PM
and to stay on topic, Miles' post in another thread really gives a good explanation to this topic:

Both of you i know are very intelligent people.

The more information you take in the more proof you need to qualify that what you learned before is true.

Yet we say a not 2000 but i do not really know but 4000+ year old book has to be myth.

In the same breath we will say thier are aliens invading us. How could it be possible with all the planets and such that are billions of miles away not have life.

We believe this with no proof.. Don't we?

We take science and search the fossil records and we look for a connection.

man has to have a connection to something.

Something does not come out of nothing.

So we look around well the fish were in the sea and they started getting guiles to breath.

After they got guiles they started soming on the land and evolving.

After millions of years these fish started to stand up and walk with a hump back.

As time went on they grew hair and finger and toes and they became apes.

Now as the apes began to be over the animal world they had thier brains to start to come alive.

When this happened they started to comunicate by some kind of language.

Now this language evolved and they invented writings.

All this brain power enabled them to stand straight up instead of humped over .

They then began losing hair off of thier body's and thier arms became shorter.

they started now to need clothing. They were getting cold from thier hair loss.

They developed clothes from thier hair loss and started learning more and so they decided they need a creator.

They did not know where they came from anymore.

They were getting so smart that they realized they needed a way to control all of them.

They decided this elaborate plan and put it in the minds of men and women and they split off to different sections of the world.

But they did not all keep the facts right about what thier ancestors had derived as the controlling of man kind.

So now each part of the world has it's own stories about how man came to be.

Then came along electricity and communication that man invented.

They could now share idea's again about thier existance .

the problem now is who's story is correct.

A man comes along and says you all have some connection to each other and all your stories are just that stories.

You see we have found that you came from the sea. from thier to an ape and from thier here we are.

They were so proud of this man. We are sea creatures all of the planet is the same.

If all of everything is the same then i can do and act anyway i want.

I love it.. Thank you for telling us the Truth.

The Moral of the Story is?

When you lose your scales you sink or you die.

Blessings... May Yahweh help us All..Shalom...Miles

dangurtner's photo
Fri 07/25/08 03:06 PM
yup... but it's too bad that someone can make a movie and say that their version of where a religion came from is the only one truth....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9