Community > Posts By > 1Cynderella

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:47 PM
The way I see it, when we date we engage in activities together that allow us to learn how we interact with one other in different situations while we learn about each other; our likes, dislikes, strength, weaknesses and attitudes about life in general. I think dating is an important part of helping us decide if we are suited for a relationship together and wish to attempt one. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:29 PM

I think it is a mix of poor judgement followed by negative thinking in a lot of cases. Usually when you think negative thoughts you attract negative situations.

Not in every situation mind you, but in many I have noticed.

At the end of the day, bad things happen to everyone now and again. It is how you roll with it that often dictates what happens next.

I agree with Kart on this as well. :thumbsup: flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:28 PM

Through our choices, actions and the general manner in which we lead our lives, we usually have something to do with the things that happen to us, good AND bad.

But sometimes things just happen, and I doubt those times have much to do with whether we are good or bad in nature. flowerforyou

correct, Is their any process to look into or to rectify.

The best any of us can do is to practice a bit of prudence. Take care, use caution, think things through before acting and use our best judgment based on our life experiences and the sound advice given us by others experiences. Still, it's impossible to protect ourselves from all contingencies. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/07/13 07:59 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Sat 09/07/13 08:00 PM
Through our choices, actions and the general manner in which we lead our lives, we usually have something to do with the things that happen to us, good AND bad.

But sometimes things just happen, and I doubt those times have much to do with whether we are good or bad in nature. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/07/13 07:50 PM
Communicate this with him. If he cares for you as he says he does, he will be patient and understanding about your needs. But he can't do that if he doesn't know what they are. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/07/13 07:45 PM
biggrin <---- you did this to me.

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/07/13 07:34 PM
Ummm....I am very fond of you too? smokin

Seriously though, if you love them, they deserve to know it. If you aren't there yet, or think you never will be...they deserve to know that too. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/07/13 02:35 PM

I am a stud, pure and simple. But the tragic thing is I am going to waste. Women will not give themselves to me. They expect me to sweet talk them into submission but this is not my style. I do not understand, We both want the same thing so why do they have to make it so complicated? If the sexual attraction is there words are unnecessary.

It sounds like you actually want them to play games, and your real issue is that they don't want to play YOUR game.

You want to play sex games...but they'd rather play "keep away". slaphead

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/07/13 02:10 PM

was that meant to be positive or negative? did the happen to you?

A gentleman is always a positive. biggrin

No, it has not and could not happen to me...but I have known men who think they can buy love. I have never known any woman who would want to or could be bought...but have heard they exist. Maybe I just don't know that many women. :tongue:

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said what works on us we apply to others. I have always assumed a man who attempts to buy affection can, himself, be easily bought and sold.

BTW...I'm confused by..."except that when you want to take our job away".

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/07/13 07:00 AM
I think they just don't want to risk falling in love with someone who would try to make them get rid of a pet that is already an important part of their life. :cry:

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 09/07/13 06:56 AM
Love is more important to me than sex...which coincidentally seems to have a positive effect on a sex life. biggrin :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 09/06/13 08:50 PM

The first thing I would do is scream like a little girl who just won a live unicorn. rofl

Then I'd ride my unicorn all the way to Mississippi. biggrin

I can get you a groovy unicorn saddle.
Free!
(There will be a small handling/processing
fee of 100k.)

Well if a regular saddle won't work on a unicorn, I guess I have no choice. Sold! :thumbsup:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 09/06/13 08:37 PM
I would love to give everyone the benefit of the doubt....but don't. tongue2

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 09/06/13 08:29 PM
The first thing I would do is scream like a little girl who just won a live unicorn. rofl

Then I'd ride my unicorn all the way to Mississippi. biggrin

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 09/06/13 08:24 PM

we use on others what works on us...... except that when you want to take our job away,,,,,,,,let him be a man.... you will be happier, when a man loves a woman he wants to make her happy..... we have a couple of generations of men that don't know how to man up and be a man because of the lib movement that started in the 60s.....show him how your a lady...... don't open the door, stand there until he opens it guide him in the right direction most men would really like to do the right thing......:banana:

:thumbsup:

But there is a huge difference between a man wanting to be a gentleman and trying to buy a woman's affection. whoa

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 09/05/13 08:50 PM

Why do we women hold ourselves so high. We feel a man should cater to us but what happened to the other way around. Must he be the one buying all the gifts, making the first moves? Can we not plan things ourselves? Show him how much he matters with out expecting who too much in return?

I would love to spoil a man, see the excitment he gets from knowing I'm all his.

It surprises me if that's what women want these days. what

A man catering to me and buying me gifts would only turn me off. whoa

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 09/05/13 06:16 AM

i have read books on the subject,its seems its what a person believes it is at that time in there life.for me its caring about another as much as you care about yourself...... what i have found is some time what is taken in by one is not the same as what was sent.......leo Buscaglia spent years researching love he also had a college class on love.....i believe the sender and receiver must be on the same page to get the meaning right.......women have to be real careful with that, men can separate different parts of there self, most women win they love they love with there whole self......thats one of the great things about women........ good luck.....:smile:

Love 101. Leo is awesome! :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 09/04/13 10:22 PM
I think love means something a little different to everyone.

To me love is caring for someone as I do myself. It's regarding them as I regard myself. It's respecting them and their opinions as I do my own. Its feeling as loyal to them as I desire them to be to me too. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 09/04/13 10:02 PM
I'll just say that I consider grooming to be a courtesy not exclusive to the northern regions of a body. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 09/04/13 09:54 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Wed 09/04/13 09:55 PM
I have no expectations. I would love to discover someone to share my life with, but I don't expect that to happen online anymore than I expect it to happen in the grocery store check out line. It could happen anywhere...or nowhere at all. Meanwhile, I'll just be getting to know some people here...or there...and just enjoy the journey. :thumbsup:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25