Community > Posts By > 1Cynderella

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 09/04/13 09:43 PM
I think I care what color his hair is about as much as I care what color his car is.

Some of the best people I know don't have any hair at all. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 09/01/13 11:12 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Sun 09/01/13 11:13 PM

I don't have a "written in stone" type of moral code. I operate more on a moral compass based on what I feel seems right and honorable to ME, then I hold myself to those standards and behaviors and strive to afford others the same.

I think everything and everyone I've been exposed to throughout my entire life, good and bad examples both, have played a part in forming my ideals.

yes! marvelous observation! Where does your compass come from...do you think it's inherent? ( kind of a nature vs nurture question)

I feel that my own moral compass is based mostly on my conscious efforts to become the person I want to be than anything else. Or in other words, it's based on my personality, which I believe to be partly inherent and partly learned from studying other's behaviors while developing into the person I chose to become. flowerforyou

uh huh....don't give me that moral compass stuff girl....you just whisked that football out from under charlie brown AGAIN>>>huh

laugh lol:tongue:

:thumbsup: he's such a suckawinking

I have no defense. I get Chuck on his back every time. drool But I must be doing something right...he always comes back for more. :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 09/01/13 09:13 PM
I have overweight girlfriends who would tell you it is, but most of them date way more than me and my ideal BMI. slaphead rofl

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 09/01/13 09:09 PM
I would probably tell him he doesn't get to send me messages telling me he loves me if he doesn't care enough to level with me and explain the reasons behind his hurtful actions. flowerforyou

But that's just me. smokin

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 09/01/13 08:59 PM
I would prefer he not have boobs bigger than mine. laugh

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 09/01/13 08:56 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Sun 09/01/13 08:57 PM
I'm not concerned about what kind of lifestyle he lives or what kind of money he makes. Me, I can take care of myself.

I would have trouble meshing with someone who is very irresponsible with money though.

If he is motivated and practical enough to sustain the lifestyle he lives, tells me he is a responsible person. To me that means he is not likely to be a blatant cause of financial disaster in our future, and will be a level headed and proactive partner if circumstances ever lead to money troubles.

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 09/01/13 08:36 PM

I don't have a "written in stone" type of moral code. I operate more on a moral compass based on what I feel seems right and honorable to ME, then I hold myself to those standards and behaviors and strive to afford others the same.

I think everything and everyone I've been exposed to throughout my entire life, good and bad examples both, have played a part in forming my ideals.

yes! marvelous observation! Where does your compass come from...do you think it's inherent? ( kind of a nature vs nurture question)

I feel that my own moral compass is based mostly on my conscious efforts to become the person I want to be than anything else. Or in other words, it's based on my personality, which I believe to be partly inherent and partly learned from studying other's behaviors while developing into the person I chose to become. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/30/13 09:15 PM
Somewhere with sandy beaches, breathtaking sunsets and gentle salty breezes...clothing optional. :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/30/13 09:06 PM

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/29/13 11:08 PM
Insomnia cures some swear by...

1. A glass of milk and chocolate chip cookie.

2. A glass of milk and a banana.

3. Glass of milk with nutmeg.

4. Cup of warm tea with nutmeg.

5. Bubble bath and a glass of red wine...alone or with a friend. :tongue:

No matter which you choose to try, I highly recommend creating a chill zone for an hour before trying to turn in....which means turning off the news and cell phones, and turning down the tv/stereo volume and lighting. Don't do activities that require much concentration or emotional envolvement...unless it can really wear you out...in a good way. bigsmile :laughing:

All of the above work for me every time when I get my hour of chill.

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/29/13 10:48 PM

As a recovering workaholic myself it know that Workaholism is the place where relationships go to die.

If you want to learn how to woo your wife...only she can tell you that.

Personally, I think she should have shared her needs with you before cheating, but I expect people in a marriage to act like adults.

flowerforyou

I totally agree. I have also done the workaholic thing.... An infidelity is not an excuse I agree with Moe there and it is not his "fault" she cheated. I agree with Leigh there. An infidelity is a symptom the relationship was not top notch (clearly). That is no one's fault. He was a workaholic and she made very poor choices to compete with his job for attention.

She made a pretty big mistake - since the OP sees his part in it - where most people don;t seem to have that level of emotional intelligence - IF she can and will keep a vow to cease furhter infidelities - they have a chance....so I am hopeful for the OP.

it's not over till it's over....so let;s give them a chance. What ever happened to forgiveness and self examiniation....whatever happened to "let those without blame cast the first stone"

I see a lot of stone casting on here ..... from those who have never made a mistake, I assume..lol

I have no stones to throw. Ladies don't have stones. I know this cause I took anatomy. :tongue:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/29/13 10:38 PM

Personally; jewelry doesn't mean squat to me as even when a guy did buy me jewelry; I never wore it and it would just piss him off. LOL The saying is actions speak louder than words but they also speak louder than gifts. Just my two cents.
:thumbsup: biggrin

My jewelry mostly sits in a box too. :laughing:

But flowers are always nice, and something you can both enjoy in the home. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/29/13 10:31 PM

Hi Cyndi !

waving

Heya Kik! flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/28/13 09:29 PM
biggrin

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/28/13 09:20 PM

Rings and valentine's are only important because jewelers are smart enough to tell women. ....that crap like rings are what makes a relationship real.

Love makes a relationship real...not some badly over priced trinket that slaves dig out of the ground in Africa.

:thumbsup: drinker flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/28/13 09:13 PM
As a recovering workaholic myself it know that Workaholism is the place where relationships go to die.

If you want to learn how to woo your wife...only she can tell you that.

Personally, I think she should have shared her needs with you before cheating, but I expect people in a marriage to act like adults.

flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/23/13 10:07 PM

Please choose:
A. No facial hair
B. A moustache
C. A moustache and chin hair (beard or goatee)
D. A "soul patch" (patch of hair just beneath lower lip)
E. Other

I've never really had a personal preference, and think that's really his choice to make anyway.

But if his facial hair is too abrasive, his choices may include whether he wants his beard, or a girlfriend with skin. :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/22/13 09:43 PM

I will love you a long time. I am sorry I broke us up with my egregious words, thoughtless and cruel I was.
(((Hippie)))) flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/22/13 09:42 PM
Daydreams are my favorite time of day now. smitten

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/22/13 09:24 PM

OH...D5? YOU SANK MY BATTLESHIP! grumble

OMG!!!!

I wasn't sure if anyone would remember that game. :thumbsup: rofl

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25