Community > Posts By > 1Cynderella

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 02:52 PM
Does love exist? It's all around you. Love is a Mother nurturing her child. Love is a child cuddling her kitten. Love is a elderly man helping his wife with her sweater in the movie theater. Love is everywhere. :heart:

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 01:08 PM

Trying to find the lost and found. Misplaced my glass slipper...again! slaphead

I think I saw it on the staircase. Maybe a prince will fetch it for you.
No, I must find it before a prince does. Do you have any idea how high maintenance a prince is? shocked :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 01:03 PM

@1CYNDERELLA
What would be the point of hanging onto one while looking for another? That could be taken as wanting your cake and eating it too.

It's also not very fair to keep her out of the loop when making a decision this big. Doesn't she deserve the right to move on too if it's over?

if u are in a losing relationship then that means that u have already tried to make things work. But for me at the end of the day I hate being alone and i do not carry baggage to the next relationship. Everybody out here are not weak minded and sit around and mope about a lost relationship that u did all u could to save it. And if u are about to leave someone for all the right reasons, are u responsible to have to tell them if they should find someone else?

I don't believe in moping around about a lost relationship either. For me, that's not the point of being alone at all. Personally, I like a period of self reflection between relationships to concentrate on myself and my own needs before inviting someone else into my life. But that's just me. Everyone has their own comfort level and does their own thang...and that's cool.

But don't you think you will hurt her more to break up with her over a new girlfriend you find than to just tell her now that it's not working out between you and you feel it's time to move on with your separate lives? You once cared for her enough to have been in a relationship with her...can her feelings matter so little to you now? brokenheart

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 12:32 PM

If u are in a relationship that u know is gradually going down the drain, what is wrong with finding someone else before u break up with them? flowers

What would be the point of hanging onto one while looking for another? That could be taken as wanting your cake and eating it too.

It's also not very fair to keep her out of the loop when making a decision this big. Doesn't she deserve the right to move on too if it's over?

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 12:26 PM
Trying to find the lost and found. Misplaced my glass slipper...again! slaphead

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 12:19 PM

so far, we don't know who wants to tap who

I'm on a phone and don't know how to copy and paste pictures.
Otherwise, I'd fill this thread with my wanna-tap list. And, it's a long one. laugh

here's one to get you started bro

Why are you posting a pic of MY MAN! :angry:

DUDE! Back away from my stud! I SAW 'EM FIRST! grumble

Hey, 1Cynderella, are you rejecting me for another? :angry:

Are you suggesting I'm better off with the devil I know? rofl

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 12:11 PM

so far, we don't know who wants to tap who

I'm on a phone and don't know how to copy and paste pictures.
Otherwise, I'd fill this thread with my wanna-tap list. And, it's a long one. laugh

here's one to get you started bro

Why are you posting a pic of MY MAN! :angry:

DUDE! Back away from my stud! I SAW 'EM FIRST! grumble

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 11:53 AM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Sun 07/14/13 11:57 AM
If I had a family with children I would be more than happy to encourage the children to play in the garage so my man can enjoy the solitude and comforts of the family den for his manly pursuits.

I'm sure for the safety and welfare of his children, he will be happy to remove all sharp objects, combustible fuels and power operated tools to the den with him. slaphead

If the claims about education are true, it's somewhat of a reversal of fortune I suppose. But isn't it perpetuated by the need to encourage girls to do more and be more than what their Mothers and Grandmothers could attain? And isn't that a good thing when it was needed? So, can blame be laid solely at the feet of the women teachers/administrators, when looking back at the reason for this shift, it's really the very pavement that was laid under those feet by the whole of society? Just as women spoke up, men should be doing so now if they feel society puts them at a disadvantage.

I for one will revel at the sight of men taking to the streets in protest of inequality and burning... jock straps? :thumbsup: :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 10:52 AM
I would feel ill at ease if a person I were asking for a date or planning to meet were not open enough with me to share a photo or two with me. frown

Personally, I've recently experienced a bit of discomfort when it comes to just anyone perusing the photos on my profile, so took them down. The person I plan to meet can have all the pictures he wants of me. :wink:

I would not expect someone to meet me if they have not seen recent photos so they can put a face to the person they're getting acquainted with. I believe that physical expressions are part of a personality and if I'm going to meet someone, I want them to have as good of an idea of who I am in whole, so there will be no shocking surprises when we do meet. I think that's important.

I can't see this through the eyes of a bodacious beauty queen who has to fight men off with sticks. The problems they may face, I couldn't tell you. :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 10:30 AM

This lifetime I am loving the curves of my female body.

I would have enjoyed which ever model I came in with though ... It is like choosing between a Ferrari or a Lamborghini ... Both are sexy and decked out with s lot of power and options.

I love this...a perfect analogy! :thumbsup: biggrin Vroom vroom! :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 09:45 AM
I wouldn't worry about your single status of only 2 years. After all if it were that easy for us to find someone we relate to and can share our lives with, we would probably all be so alike this world would be way too boring.

I also think that the longer it takes to find someone special enough to want to really share ourselves with, the more special it is when it happens and the less likely we are to take it for granted. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 09:38 AM
I would like to think I'd be happy with myself in whatever sex I'd been born as.

That being said, I actually enjoy being a girl, but that could be just because it's the only thing I know. Maybe being a boy is more fun or satisfying...but I would never know it. I'm certain there are issues and obstacles that come with maleness, just as there are those that come with femininity.

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 09:09 AM
It's my belief that you can't expect other people to be excited about who you are when YOU'RE not even excited about who you are.

Of course if the frame of mind you're presenting us now, you may think you have nothing to be excited about yourself for. That's just your bad perspective talking. Teach your bad perspective to have good perspectives by writing down all your good qualities that you're proud off. I know it seems silly, but if you do it, you may be surprised how powerful that exercise can be in reminding ourselves of the good qualities we overlook when we're in a such a s slump.

Yes, I believe everyone here who has said we all have gone though this at some point in our lives. You can also be thankful that you're going through this early and getting it out of the way. Consider it a growth tool in your journey to discovering your deeper self. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sun 07/14/13 08:07 AM

It's only when we stray from our own moral standards that we see a thing as wrong, so this answer is too relative for a singular answer.

Personally, it's wrong FOR ME to engage in sexual relations with someone I don't care deeply for. But that is my standard, because I feel anything less deminishes the value and anything more might eliminate the possibility altogether. grumble laugh

i personally conduct myself in a way that is honouring of me And the one I am with ...For me, I only have sex inside of a nurturing, monogamous relationship. Not because I think it is wrong not to but because that is what feels honouring of me.

But I won't decide what is right or wrong for someone else. It is a personal moral compass and choosing to honour yourself does not mean choosing to dishonour another.

flowerforyou It's true...It's true! Great minds really DO think alike. :thumbsup: :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 07/13/13 12:03 PM
It's only when we stray from our own moral standards that we see a thing as wrong, so this answer is too relative for a singular answer.

Personally, it's wrong FOR ME to engage in sexual relations with someone I don't care deeply for. But that is my standard, because I feel anything less deminishes the value and anything more might eliminate the possibility altogether. grumble laugh

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 07/13/13 12:03 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Sat 07/13/13 12:04 PM

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 07/12/13 06:07 PM

Clipping toenails at the dinner table between courses means it's O F T for me. If he can't wait til the dishes are cleared, I'm OUT!

Egads, I was literally just clipping my toenails on the sofa and putting them on the coffee table. LOL This reminds me of the time I could not sleep and was sitting on a bean-bag chair, eating cheetos in my underwear at three in the morning and a TV preacher was on the telly saying "I am talking to you, you in your underwear, eating cheetos in a bean-bag chair! G-d just told me that you need to send in a $1000.00 seed faith offering." I said to myself, oh thank goodness, I thought he was talking about me.

That's perfectly understandable. I might have thought he was talking about me too, with the exception, of course, that I don't wear your underwear. tongue2

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 07/12/13 12:24 PM
Clipping toenails at the dinner table between courses means it's O F T for me. If he can't wait til the dishes are cleared, I'm OUT!

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 07/11/13 06:24 AM

I don't believe sex just disappears...I think it becomes tired or neglected. It takes two to tango, but also takes two to neglect a sexual relationship. I believe there is always a way to bring the spark back. I think people are just stimulated by different things at different times. If they work at figuring that out together, they'll find their way back.

If not, theres always strip Twister. :angel:

with the cute guy next door? or is that a contract vio ???:angel:

I would consider strip Twister a contractual perk only. The guy next door will just have to play wiff himself I guess.:laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 07/11/13 06:15 AM

I talk to anyone who approaches me...but tend to seek out the ones who don't. No one escapes me. :laughing:

Can you speak pig Latin?:wink:
aturallynay...uentlyflay. :tongue:

can u speak pig latin in french?
Now that would just be disrespectful. I butcher French badly enough as it is. slaphead