Community > Posts By > MetalShadow6

no photo
Sat 03/23/13 07:36 PM
The Vapors

no photo
Sat 03/23/13 07:34 PM
Are the white holes feeling left out of these talks?

no photo
Sat 03/23/13 07:31 PM

I'm not sure what's going on but I keep attracting the wrong men...Are there any Good Honest Loyal Men left.. .or are they all spoken for....

I am honestly a man, good at being myself and loyal to what I’m loyal to. :tongue:

Truthfully there are men that meet what you just posted but like women, we men are picky as well.

no photo
Sat 03/23/13 07:27 PM

I am, so deal with it. How about you?

Some what have to be to live in this world.

no photo
Sat 03/23/13 07:24 PM
Edited by MetalShadow6 on Sat 03/23/13 07:25 PM
I see where the ACLU is taking on a case about a 17-year-old that hanged himself after being held in solitary confinement.

no photo
Sat 03/23/13 07:20 PM

I say we put all the murderers on one island, the rapists on another, and so on.....yeah like the movie--let them have their anarchy. Prison and/or a death sentence is not right... messed up is the person that thinks like this.
How bout we do what they did in Escape From New York. There are plenty of ghost towns that can be used. Now in Arizona, one prison is nothing but tents in the middle of the desert.

no photo
Sat 03/23/13 07:18 PM

They get more then a few hours out side their cell. Besides, many have stuff to doing the cell like card games, working out, sleeping, playing dominos, read books and so on. I like to know what prison have nasty toilet because the guards are require to carry cleaning supplies to the cells and let the inmates clean their room.

I knew guys that would manage to sneak and keep some Clorox bleach and cans of Lysol spray in their rooms. At Christmas time, one guy even bought up most the shampoo from the other inmates out of the Christmas package and he used some of it to mop the floor in his room. Many have used toothpaste to clean things including the walls in their room.

Many off them keep their cell clean and refuse to live like a slob. They become very resourceful with the limited supplies. They will tear apart a bed sheet to make a clothes line in their cell to hang their clothes on. Those guys they would sneak and keep bleach in the cell were big on making sure their clothes were both clean and white.

Now there was one guy that did pee all over the floor and didn’t care but his cellmates got him transferred out to another pod. They were not going to put up with him dirtying things up. It may very from jails and prison but because of human rights and the way many inmates are, the cells are not as dirty as you think.

all prisons arent the same, but most are not exactly a vacation

a bsically clean 10*10 room one must LIVE in with no windows and little otuside contact, eating and sleeping amongst killers and rapists, is still not most peoples idea of luxury,,,

It is not a life of luxury but many of them just carry on like it is another normal day. After talking with some of the guys they just say you can’t let being there bother you and enjoy yourself.

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 06:29 PM
Yea, they painted a cat to look like a yellow mouse that conducts electricity.

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 06:26 PM
I can see if the woman was raped or if the mother’s life is at risk of death because of birth of the child. I do not agree with the aborting of a child just because the baby is an inconvenience.

I did ask a question once, if the guy is required by law to pay for the raising of the child, should the man have a say in the aborting of a child, especial if the girl used trickery to get pregnant as a means to try and keep the guy. I did find it interesting that many of the women put the blame solely on the man for not wearing a condom or keeping his pants. However, unless it is rape the woman is partly responsible, she also can keep her pants on and take step to keep from getting pregnant. If both agree to participate and both should have a say.

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 06:18 PM
Edited by MetalShadow6 on Fri 03/22/13 06:18 PM
Marriage is a religious thing and Government should have no part in it. But if we do allow other types of marriage, who will support the idea of having multiple mates? I might want to have two wives at one time?

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 06:15 PM
Tank on Animal Planet

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 06:12 PM
"Until The Whole World Hears" by Casting Crowns

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 06:11 PM
Casting Crowns

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 06:10 PM
Doesn’t space need a place to throw its trash?

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 05:08 PM
Could his tummy be a mini black hole?

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 02:09 PM
I am wondering about some people’s intelligence. I have one customer that has gotten a phone from me and has called 10 times saying they think something is wrong with the phone and I told them each time to bring the phone back so I can fix the problem. They need to stop calling me and just bring the phone in. explode

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 12:58 PM
(The) Outlaws

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 12:57 PM
Didn’t Count count how many cookies Cookie Monster ate?

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 12:55 PM

I think it is important to learn where people stand on issues that are important. On a thread on another site one lady said she got up and left her date at a restaurant after he prayed over his meal. Many on that site said she was rude and should have found out how serious was his faith to him.

Our political and religious believes normally go to the core of who we are. While you may have a good time on a date and become good friends, once two people start living together their personal beliefs and habits can cause problems if they are too different. This does not say they cannot make it work, just that it can create major problems.

Wow, that was a radical move on her part... to despise God so much she can't even stand to see someone pray? Ouch!

So, are you saying that you wouldn't try to get to know the member you'd been interested in on a personal basis, if you learned through thread interactions that they had some views different from yours? You don't think people can change for the right person?

People can change if they want to but if you expect the other person to change to meet your needs and view that is least likely to happen. It is however possible that two people with different views can live together if they know how to respect they others views. After all, I had a roommate that was an atheist and we got along great. I never pressured him into believing what I believe, he even put up with some of the bible studies I hosted. We played cards and dominos together. Then one Sunday he came with me to church in the local activity room. So yeah, people can change but that is not an expectation I have for them to. After all, some people are stubborn about certain things. I know I can be.

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 10:16 AM

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25