Community > Posts By > andalearriba

andalearriba's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:14 PM
Oh man so it's been forever since I've been on here! Missed all of you!

Anything exciting happen the past several months I've been gone?

andalearriba's photo
Thu 09/20/07 07:27 PM
I wonder why more people dont use real pix of themselves on here...

andalearriba's photo
Thu 08/02/07 09:29 AM
My best friend in high school was a mormon. He used to tell me that Polygamy was old school mormon lol. Anyway, mormon's bible has an extra book in it, the book of mormon. The youth in the congregation follow a rule book called "for the ___ of our youth" i forgot that one word. I have a copy of it somewhere packed away with my other books. Girls are to wear one piece bathing suits. They discourage going steady when you date at a young age. Group dates are encouraged. They don't believe in birth control. Family values are very traditional. Mormons believe in respecting God and others and themselves. Men have to go on a mission when they are 19. For women this is optional. My highschool friend actually just left on his mission this morning. He is going to Costa Rica. Mormons believe in evangelizing, or spreading God's word, to others. Mormons have strong faith communities. They are discouraged from marrying outside of the faith.

I am a evangelical lutheran. Very liberal Christian. But I feel it is only fair to know about other religions prior to making a choice as to which one is best for you.

andalearriba's photo
Thu 08/02/07 08:30 AM
There are reasons why relationships end. And you have to remember that reason when you want them back.

andalearriba's photo
Thu 08/02/07 05:01 AM
Morena...poor thing...you and your family and son are definitely in my prayers, my dear.

andalearriba's photo
Wed 08/01/07 07:45 AM
I just want to say that yes, I have been in that situation, but again, it was a horrible idea for us to get back together. The thing that you have to remember is there is a REASON they are your ex. And chances are people don't change. I don't mean to be cynacle at all, but you have to approach this situation with extremem caution. Above all else protect your heart.

andalearriba's photo
Tue 07/31/07 09:53 AM
I haven't updated my profile in a while. I work fulltime and am doing online classes in early childhood education. I'm the breadwinner as my boyfriend is a T.A. in a school for behaviorally challenged kids and he's a part time student finishing his criminal justice degree ready to switch into a phys ed program for his bachelors. I make about 10 grand more than him a year. He makes just enough to pay his bills and put a little away at the moment. We're trying to save up to buy a house.

andalearriba's photo
Tue 07/31/07 09:18 AM
Ooooh I've never been camping.

andalearriba's photo
Tue 07/31/07 09:14 AM
I'm allergic to hops lol

andalearriba's photo
Tue 07/31/07 09:06 AM
I'm not very good at golfing. I can drive but that's about it. Not so good at putting.

andalearriba's photo
Tue 07/31/07 09:04 AM
There are a ton of new faces on here that I have no idea who they are...I mean, you guys are new to me anyway...I take a leave of absence from JSH and all the people I normally talk to are gone and there are all of you guys here instead haha

andalearriba's photo
Tue 07/31/07 09:01 AM
has plans for the rest of the week? It's supposed to be gorgeous here...

andalearriba's photo
Tue 07/31/07 08:51 AM
I've found mine. And I got him when not only was I least expecting it, but I really wasn't even wanting it at the moment. I was introduced to my sweetie from a girl at work. When I first met him I wasn't interested in him at all. But he pursued me. And I decided to give him a chance. Well, here we are. We're living together and planning on buying a house this winter. We want to get married when he finishes school in two years.

andalearriba's photo
Tue 07/31/07 08:44 AM
Haha I thought about it. Not really in the mood for pizza, tho. I'm just going to make some pasta. Then when my boyfriend gets home from work I'll have him cook me something haha

andalearriba's photo
Tue 07/31/07 08:43 AM
Yea...I'm hungry but there's nothing in the house to eat

andalearriba's photo
Tue 07/31/07 08:41 AM
I'm goooooooood. Sitting here drinking my coffee and watching bad day time tv haha

andalearriba's photo
Tue 07/31/07 08:37 AM
Good morning! Sitting here on the couch with my coffee watching ER.

andalearriba's photo
Tue 07/31/07 08:23 AM
You guys are all nuts...thanks for making me smile...I wish I could take the whole summer off, but I'm the bread winner in my relationship and we'll lose everything if I don't have a job.

I think I have a temp intern job starting by the end of this week. It's not much, but it should buy me some time until I get a permanent position.

andalearriba's photo
Mon 07/30/07 11:39 AM
Well, not necessarily...see, this is an "open work relationship" meaning i signed a paper saying they can terminate me at any time for any reason just like i can quit at any time for any reason. I had to sign the same paper for my past two jobs so I didn't think anything of it.

andalearriba's photo
Mon 07/30/07 11:33 AM
I plan on fighting it...the thing was that the girl that called me was just some peon from the district office, not the guy who hired me. And the guy that hired me and the girl that interviewed me both say i'm qualified, so i'm waiting for them to back me up on this one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25