Community > Posts By > rynn1962

rynn1962's photo
Thu 03/21/13 04:49 PM
leniency
this is kinda like a lie start with a bit of b.s. and just wing it making up more till nothing makes sense...

john Stone gets eddie to work on his car because eddie...somewhat of a compulsive personality...has already become somewhat of a perfectionist ,and ends up not charging extra because he just needs to do it 'right'.At $400 for the job he averages $10/hr..foolish eddie...Status Quo Auto @ $70/hr +40% markup on materials+10% shop supply fee and tax ends up at $3849ish.Also john's friend leroy works there ...he hates his $22/hr job and it shows in his work.poor john caught between a rock and a soft spot.besides he likes eddie..he's eddies best friend ...he's eddies only 'friend'...what a shame!...don't you wish eddie had more friends like john!?.at least john comes over with beer when he pays his bill and they sit around and have a few.john really shouldn't drink 4 beers and drive but he says he's fine.eddie doesnt want to argue about it he just wants to go back to work.he thinks john might still be mad that it took 3 days to get his car done.john seemed really mad ,eddie thought, when he wanted to fix the bumper instead of spending $75&tx on a new one.it didnt seem right to eddie that he should have to pay for it ,butits better to back of when john's nostrils start flaring.eddie has seen what happens when that happens...eddie has felt what happens when that happens.so he waves an unreturned bye to john and goes back to putting up the temporary shelters for his seedlings,well,actually they are john's seedlings but thats o.k.,he will get $2/each in 2 mths when they get a little bigger.eddie has a very green thumb!!actually eddie loves reading so instructions are right up his alley and he actuallly checks his babies food!oh what a funny dad eddie is!!200 lil guys to take care of -where does he get the time..and look out bugs you dont want to come here looking for a cheap snack! eddie has read up on how to protect his babies from you ..he! he! want some nicotine?
john meanwhile has not gone home because sue is not there she has gone down to the doctors office.she is scared and pregnant! she is supposed to get an abortion.she thought she could keep the baby and marry john but she decided that wasnt nessesary.she is wearing sunglasses today,she does not want the sun in her eyes she tells herself.she wonders if she will have time to pick something up for dinner.john will be hungry..john is always hungry on wed nights.john volunteers at the brothers club on wed.she is so proud of john..what a guy he is.he says the nicest things..he is so polular she doesnt know how she got so lucky.she will pick up some extra steaks she decides..his favourite.she remembers to make sure she buttons her sleeves before she leaves...her wrists look a little funny today..funny colors she thinks.
john ,now i see,has reched 4th street where he works with the troubled kids with no daddies.thats funny ,he is not turning, this is odd!!lets follow him.oh no john has stopped at the liquor store.no john dont drink more beer.hmm john has not bought beer john has bought raspberry vodka coolers?that is really odd.oh,i see,john has a flask in his pocket..this is strange the boys dont drink!! i know you want to look and see what sue is up to isnt she brave going all by herself? but im driving and i wonder about john dont you.maybe he doesnt know what he is doing ,he seems to drive o.k. ha.ha. look at that john waved to officer pete.well he must be okay.yes i know he is getting ahead of us but that is okay.ther is nothing out that way but the new subdivision...see..the no thru sign.i like this this is fun lets pretend we are dectectives...it makes me feel a little better..i do not like to feel i am spying but being as detective is fun i know lets go left here on mountain ave and we can see the whole subdivision from up there.oh what fun this is i am so curious.john makes fun of eddie drinking heh! wait a minute ..how can john buy booze? 12 yrs plus 6yrs isnt old enough ..but officer petesaw john leave the liquor store and o.pete knows john on sight .whats that?where did you hear that ?i didnt know..but john is so smart he gets really good grades..huh wow!! heh! look this is perfect look john is pulling up to that new one over there see it still has the sold sign up...WOW!! is she ever pretty huh why would john buy her coolers.she doesnt seem to want one huh wow they seem to know each other ..like get a room ohhhh myyyy but john!!!? they have gone inside.i want to go now.i wish i had not been curious.i do not like this i do not understand i think i will forget all about it yes good idea lets go see sue what huh i was just thinking i guess sorry i didnt mean to scare you we are almost there see no problem no i just cant focus i just....forget it alrite its ..ya sure dble dble tks.hmm that is odd sue is going thru the hedge .that is wierd she knows all the people out frontwith the signs.ya there is her aunt and father gregg why wouldnt she want to talk to them...ohhh i seee they do not like this doctor come to think of it they look mad.oh!****!scared me tks ,no tks my tummy is not feeling very well right now.heh can you see what those signs say..my eyes dont seem to pick it out.murder?what ohh i see well this is a pickle i hope the dont see sue! oh she went back around through the hedge well if they say abortion is murder and she camee to see the doctor they arre mad at ...think about it oh lord did your mother have any kids that lived...they might think she is bad too.no her mom is dead.it was just her and her dad till she moved in with john.daggit i was trying to forgret about john i wish i had not followed him oh oh look there is somethiung happening out front hmmm they bdont look happy either hmm what do thier signs say k!! never mind wow can father gregg ever throw a punch..whoopsie i guess that sign was stronger than his head oh look here comes officer pete hooray for hmm why is he just sitting in his car maybe he is afraid of all those angry people they certainly scare me not many left fighting anymore.thats uckkie the sidewalk is all red most of the street too ouch that must have hurted.ah here comes officer pete oh my he is pointing his gun at them this is turning into a very strange day im really beginning to wish i had stayed home .her ecomeds a ambleeance..there does not seem to be very many people moving anymore why are they covering those people up arnt they going to help them i want to go now i dont like this at all oh here comes sue again she must not want to be seen she is going the other way now thats going to be a long walk to the store ya you too im going home this has been very upsetting i wonder how eddie is doing no i wonder what john is doing i do not want to know oh why didnt i stay home why dont i go home i do not want to be a cat i do not want my curiousity back ohhhh why didnt i just stay home i think i will run around the block i do not like the prickle in my back and the hair is standing up on my neck i do not like this day i do not like what i am thinking there is the oak street bridge on the way i do not want to go now oh why bdidnt i stay home today No NO oh no i must get officer pete quick quick NO no noooooooooooooooo!.

rynn1962's photo
Sat 03/16/13 12:45 PM
hi again lol yes days perhaps but time spent reading is never a waste
i started out lightly teasing stranger danger as to it takes two to flatter but in the end i had to take a shot at it hee hee oh my twisty humour
original idea? by la fountain [1621-95] "le courbeau et le renard"

hi my names Renarde..boy ya gotta watch me..i'll tell ya what.tell ya a little story. about a meal a meal i've just enjoyed...and what makes me proudest is i got ta crow a little bit as well..i was strolling along a beautiful hungry day,wondering what i could steal when i saw crow gloating in his plumage and the tasty treat he held.
well theres a meal for me i thought and i know just the thing that will let me pick that treat without a bead of sweat or effort.
Splendid bird,a vision beautiful how you shine in the sunlight your plumage adorable i bow down to your perfect self and ask myself the question?if such a faultless beauty could sing as well, as magnificent as looks suggest,why shouldnt they be king of all there is ? would that not be fair?
Oh vain crow so proud couldnt wait to open up its beak to demonstrate what it thought was its very best feature..foolish bird didnt notice i had snapped up its treasure..oh cheese it stinks ...i gulped it down you completly miss the point..i wanted it and gotted it by the clever way i think. vanity and pride or just lovely words it really doesnt matter ..ive tricked so many now i am quite the master..and ohh the tears and swears only make it better oh i am such a clever fox and i love to see it proven..oh the crow that was funny-mad as hell but took the time to ask about its voice.
so hear me well i am a thief i will take any possesion i'm sly as well and quick as a wink
pray tell what is your name you look a sort who knows his way around whats that a hound never heard of one you say you have a master? hah a fool i can outwit..oh chase me now heh watch this..here now and gone i'm up on this fence you can not jump i'm too high of the ground..why are you laughing so hard,what the hells a gun, wha.

anyway there was a point at first but as always i seem to wander ..i hope you dont think ive shot myself im not that bad a d...!
lets see if 20/20 hindsight will bit me again.. not intended to be sarcastic but kinda looks like it..you seem the sort who would tell me if im treading in deep water ....oh that twisty humour again-i tried to make the roles fit either of the sexes until the end of course, i would never shoot a fox like you love LOL i think there should be a happy face with a brown nose ..NB love the chaos out of sync thought ..as always impressed

rynn1962's photo
Thu 03/14/13 11:03 AM
m.twain....all you need in this life is ignorance and confidence and then success is sure///good breeding consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person//
it is easier to stay out than get out ......amoung others oops """"" forgot them all mark twain

rynn1962's photo
Thu 03/14/13 10:57 AM

I'm new to on here..could someone show me the ropes here. Hoping to find a nice guy somewhere around 56 to 67 yrs..God bless..DIanne Hodges..I live in Midvale ut

as a note it may have served you better to not include your name or loc.as it is done maybe a box of salt to take with a few? of the replies... best of luck waving

rynn1962's photo
Thu 03/14/13 10:53 AM

What does one do when you met/speak to someone who is fraudulently meeting people to get them to send money themselves because their in trouble? I know it's the art of a scam but other users may fall for it hoping for divine love. Can they be kicked off mingle2. I can forward all info needed to prove this scam. What can I do to help protect others on mingle?

bottom corner report post

rynn1962's photo
Thu 03/14/13 10:33 AM

re stranger danger exc. point too many actors in this world hiding behind pretty words

Yes... powerful words, like love and marriage... people just tell us what they think we want to hear, or whatever will get them what they really want from us.. or maybe we don't really know what love is, but it sounds good and feels right to say it to certain people at opportune times... I don't know anymore... thank you for taking the time to read my work... and for giving me your thoughts on it... I do appreciate your interest... flowerforyou

i wish i had extra time to read all your work i wish i had some of your gentle tact to modify my blunt sarcasm.i hold a deep unabiding hatred for those who abuse thier authority and/or others rights.as i have a personality that could very easily fit in that catagory without a constant guard i readily see through the nice packaging many people use to hide the product.i very like the work you do that helps remind me of my imperfections..thank you for sharing your wisdom

rynn1962's photo
Wed 03/13/13 02:24 PM
he died for us and i wonder if he found it a good deal
betrayed by his friend sold out for thirty coins
shown less mercy than common thieves
what lesson to learn from his example
he forgives us if only we ask
used as a curse his name
far more often than a blessing
i wonder if he sent a memo to management
suggesting more comprehensive studies next time
i was never happy working for my father
how easy i got off i see
here is a man who would not fit in today
a man in charge of P.R.
a man between the law maker and breakers
forced to intercede on behalf of those
who fear the cost of thier sins

rynn1962's photo
Wed 03/13/13 02:15 PM
get a life i have no life what do you wish me to be...an actor a charlatan.i can mirror your personality,SHOW me what you wish me to be and i can mimic you perfectly.....

recieving knowledge we do not wish to know
like liver and spinach
good for you yuch!
grow strong healthy
increase your strenght
do not eat junk food
a painful slow death
rotting your wisdom teeth
liver and spinach yuch!

rynn1962's photo
Wed 03/13/13 02:11 PM
deja-vu
welcome back.havnt i seen you here before?no!i wwear you look familiar.where did you grow up
jonny that was wonderful.you play like a duck takes to water.OH!my! jonny how did you do that?that i did not teach you that i wish to learn.that is amazing and you are only seven.
wow!like wildest dream i had last night man like dig this i was walking down the street..........
a face in a crowded room standing out in a way you can not put a finger on, a colour in a world of black and white.
.NO. there's a message there man see i just havta adjust the speed backwards.
i have never seen the strange places i have seen in my dreams
i have never been everywhere
i will never know

rynn1962's photo
Wed 03/13/13 02:01 PM
they sit quietly..two lovers in then night,each immersed in thoughts of the other,linked by more than clasped hands.the stars gleam in the night sky,there is no moon.he wonders out loud if she will be his star she kisses him and all is quiet again.

i get on the bus and see so many people with invisible friends beside them.they must be considerate thier friends get the window seat

i like it here.it is a quiet place.open for all to see.i can leave my thoughts behind.scrambled perhaps,but filed now,out of order,i like it that way.when i wish i can stop and look,see what it is to be me.it looks different somehow on a screen like a voice on a recorder.i can imagine the man and his pen sitting there when i leave,scratching out his latest thought and i can go free.i like it here it is an open place people can come and go as they please.nobody complains if i misspell words in my frantic writing frenzy.so much to see people writing all the time, go here go there so many kinds.i like it here im beginning to think cuz i actually kinda fit in

rynn1962's photo
Wed 03/13/13 01:44 PM
Her eyes crimson.. blazing out..catch me..i am not afraid?.i fear she uses them as weapons of pretend attack...howfierce they flame..i know i should quail,but i am unmoved..how could i ignore the peril i could be in..molten,unmoving,how can the fire not moil and swirl with such heat evident..many thoughts but none come close to solving the mystery..

rynn1962's photo
Wed 03/13/13 01:38 PM
re stranger danger exc. point too many actors in this world hiding behind pretty words

rynn1962's photo
Tue 03/12/13 02:00 PM

Where are all my "steamy" poets??biggrin

nous aimerions pardonner pour moi mouvais traitement de langage d'armour.je improvisir trop rapidement.portant,je crois votre attentionment est valoir bien l'effort.s'il vous plait soyez patient avec les enfantillage.avec hommages et un sourire....bonjour,je m'appelle Adrienne,commet ca va?...bien!bien! j'entends.je regardez vous avec l'oil d'armour!! je fais un voeu a de beller vous lentement! voulez vous couchez avec moi ce soir? non!! baisser les niveau!ovrir la fenetre,ferme la porte!! d'accord..........kisses softly trailing down,a caress,a quick intake of breath,a touch slowly driving the curves ,the highs and lows.blood pulses,temperature rising,an arch to meet a touch,a soft moan,revealing,voices that kiss the ears,soft sentiments.born of need lust denied instant gratification that love and wonder may be sated.a restless need ,a primeval emotion rising,checks falling away.a soft parting ensues.quickly now the rising breath,the urgent demand,the intake of breath now deepens.ardent kisses.limbs twine in sensuos grip,emotions explode,gentle kisses,soft murmurs,bodies caress..........darn it a quickie why do i rush this

rynn1962's photo
Tue 03/12/13 01:55 PM

from small minds

"animals,which move,have limbs and muscles;the earth has no limbs and muscles,hence it does not move"-scipio chiaramonti,professor of mathematics,university of pisa,1633.....

"nature intended women to be slaves.they are our property.what a mad idea to demand equality for women! women are nothing but machines for producing children."-napoleon bonaparte....

"if excessive smoking actually plays a role in the production of lung cancer,it seems a minor one."-the national cancer institute,1954.....

most common plastic surgery performed on american men:breast reduction;that is just ironic-needless piece of information...

vs.

from great minds-mark twain":eloquence is the essential thing in a speech,not information." "let us endeavour so to live,that when we die ,even the undertaker will be sorry". "against the assault of laughter,nothing can stand." "do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain."
think

rynn1962's photo
Mon 03/11/13 10:39 AM
again i see that life has a truth easy to run from? thank you for the new look frustrated

rynn1962's photo
Mon 03/11/13 10:33 AM

goofball from the south like it. the snake would surely die from poiseness lipstick surely and the frog had immortallity. let him live poor frog laugh
ah ha now i see the jpurney

rynn1962's photo
Mon 03/11/13 10:28 AM
oh yes oh yes very nice ly put that is

rynn1962's photo
Mon 03/11/13 10:24 AM

Hummmmm......Cynical, sarcastic, snide, acrimonious...We have a winner!!bigsmile Bravo!:banana:
not to steal anothers words but i like both the write and the sentiment

rynn1962's photo
Mon 03/11/13 10:21 AM
lol and on the other hand he was gonna eat some flies drool

rynn1962's photo
Sun 03/10/13 02:01 PM
]
]

This one reminds me of my half brother. His name is Ed
i assume you mean the one not wishing the beaten path if so i feel for you if he shows many of the problems i face. i can only hope he has been able to show you something worthwhile you did not know existed