Fri 03/08/13 05:01 PM
fabled aseop
the fox who sneered at the grapes he couldnt reach
tho wolf who cried foul so as to kill the sheep
the grasshopper who died for just skipping thru life
the scorpion killing the dog and dying as well
the 2 ***** and the donkey they had
the hunter skunked 3 times bleep bleep

isnt it silly we do not learn from historic tales and imagine its the times that create the people we read about in the papers
the nature of man has always been here

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 04:54 PM
i'm dating on mingle its hopeless i think
not the site just hope
twisting and turning like a vain in the wind
i try to explain the mess i am in
i've used up my self pity and started on angst
sooner or later i'll stop picking on myself
but til then i do what im good at
which is laf at myself it helps
but there are too many switches conductors and baggage
i'll still wish for a life but it wont matter
never again will i make the mistake
of shutting myself up
because of what people think.....

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 04:48 PM

12:30
i gaze out my window arcs of light fading into the night yet the darkness does not touch me now errant noises do not disturb my reflections looking inward i see calm no eddies to carrry thoughts away i rest easy pacified by the soothing passage of words on to paper revealing my thoughts to me strange how we know so litle of ourselves the potential escapes us it is peacful now my mind like the lover who lies sated content with the feelings expended
would that i suffer this strange delusion more often without hiding away seeking solace in seclusion

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 04:30 PM
for no reason other than i can
contradiction
eyes closed to the past ...expecting a distant future..how i rail at that which deceives me into thinking i'm alone.....thought empty of promise fills my aching head with its echo....the words unclear a montage of images searing my blind eyes and now the voices are back insisting i listen to thier silent message

why bullying is taught in schools
pride goeth before a fall yes i remember that and the meek shall inherit the earth,do unto others yap yap yap
why is it these pithy sayings clearly show a lack of understanding the human nature.i'll never get ahead like that. get outta my way push and shove see just like that.....now im
getting somewhere and never mind the meek they can have the earth when i'm finished with it if they wish

see just empty words of no value other than to think and consider
this is fun for me and therapy

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 04:17 PM

Wow I see are a very well read and educated practitioner of the English vocabulary,I on the other hand have a very short formal education and don't really read much I'm a tattoo artist pictures are my forte!but I'm a sharp tongued straght talking irishman that has never shyed Away from a beating.what I wanted to say is knowledge even in abundance is worthless if you can harness the wisdom to deliver the fruits "YOU CAN'T PUT A WISE HEAD ON YOUNG SHOULDERS" and secondly I was tought that to live for me be honest and true to yourself don't stop to get approval you design your own fate not the next man lastly impress not one person rather satisfy yourself in spite of the world its so much harder to live and deal with regret than it is to deal with failure this is my 5 cents that my grandfather tought me some might say "there's no fool like a old fool" but I say that old fool was feared and respected and dere I say it a man who live the rite way!

yes you have the well read part down rite but the rest is just tooooo much ethusiasm and a need to get rid of many old bad habits as a rule i think of none of this stuff. it usually is typed ex as dropped from pen however after many years of raging against the machine i am attempying to utilize my asets and admit to my faults would u believe i very much envy persons such as yourself who have a gift for visualart ps at 50 i believe i qualify very well as an old fool i dont suffer from insanity i enjoy it thank you by the
way
hmm it is possible that you think i am saying that anyone who does not want change is a fool if so plz stand corrrected i am extremly well aware that change especially 2 much is no good either also once i had the time to dwell on what you said i realize i missed much of it i admire the way you put your thoughts forward and agree with just about most of it .i am no scholar grade 10 dropout.i am mostly doing this because i wrecked my back working 2 hard and the gov has agreed i have enuff mental problems to be labeled mentally handicapped an extreme concusion at 4-5 mths old may have contributed to my issues with impulse and inhibition or lack therof it is no different than being 2 short to reach the water fountain really... change to suit the enviro deal with it tks again for input

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 10:59 AM
more verbiage called homeless
Alone amoung us he stands like a lone charred lightning hit tree
he bled pain thru our eyes with his croooked stance with his plea
the torture of years past plain in ere contorted muscle as plain as the time etched lines carving his face
the pain in his voice was far by the worst no physical abuse could equal the emotions scarred,ripped,shredded and cut that took his voice thru every hurt and oh lord how it cut so quick to our conscience
how quick we were to bleed money out of are pockets and he laffed and scoffed and groweled at our pain and said stop buying fish and going home

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 10:52 AM
as an example this is not what i started
perspective
To be a bird and see thru thier eyes, no colour,
perception shaped by need,perhaps would be no different than blindness. not knowing the difference unable to compare having no basis to decide. would this be worth the freedom of soaring-high above all that we dont understand have little use for
thiers is a world of black and white prosper or die winters bleak summers dry heat faced with a problem we decide to envy them without a clue blindly thinking that freedom doesnt carry its own bitter cost
i havnt a clue if they can see colour btw

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 10:43 AM

I really dig this material. I liked "Anger" and the post right after it especially. I think you have a gift.

thank you as i may have mention i am happy if you like any pce. i do this as a way to improve my 'person' however it makes sense to appreciate others enjoying it tks again also thks to kc003 i hope noone is put out when the garbage appears laff the good the bad the ugly i do it all

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 10:39 AM

drinker drinker drinker
[/
tks mom wow what very cool eyes you havequote]

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 10:37 AM
merci leigh

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 10:36 AM

Wow I see are a very well read and educated practitioner of the English vocabulary,I on the other hand have a very short formal education and don't really read much I'm a tattoo artist pictures are my forte!but I'm a sharp tongued straght talking irishman that has never shyed Away from a beating.what I wanted to say is knowledge even in abundance is worthless if you can harness the wisdom to deliver the fruits "YOU CAN'T PUT A WISE HEAD ON YOUNG SHOULDERS" and secondly I was tought that to live for me be honest and true to yourself don't stop to get approval you design your own fate not the next man lastly impress not one person rather satisfy yourself in spite of the world its so much harder to live and deal with regret than it is to deal with failure this is my 5 cents that my grandfather tought me some might say "there's no fool like a old fool" but I say that old fool was feared and respected and dere I say it a man who live the rite way!

yes you have the well read part down rite but the rest is just tooooo much ethusiasm and a need to get rid of many old bad habits as a rule i think of none of this stuff. it usually is typed ex as dropped from pen however after many years of raging against the machine i am attempying to utilize my asets and admit to my faults would u believe i very much envy persons such as yourself who have a gift for visualart ps at 50 i believe i qualify very well as an old fool i dont suffer from insanity i enjoy it thank you by the
way

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 10:22 AM

hi nice writing good subject i hope you wont mind the credit.! but for some reason the title and some of the subject made me go off on a tangent and write radar love a bit on stalkers i will have it printed here tomorrow i hope look forward to having time to reading more of your style. thanks? again for distracting my brain LOL
good day i actually would like to take that back and instead say thank you for sharing i found the title and content very inspiring

rynn1962's photo
Thu 03/07/13 02:44 PM

Hi Minglers...I'm creating this continuous thread to have a singular place to express a wide range of topics...
If you want to join in and post your own thoughts on your various topics your more than welcome to share this space too...
And please, let's keep it clean, with blatant vulgarity being kept off our posts... well, end of speech, now it's time to meet and greet...

think bigsmile think bigsmile think bigsmile think bigsmile think bigsmile think bigsmile thinkbigsmile think bigsmile think bigsmile think bigsmile think bigsmile think bigsmile think bigsmile think bigsmile think bigsmile think
awesome tks

rynn1962's photo
Thu 03/07/13 02:43 PM
hi nice writing good subject i hope you wont mind the credit.! but for some reason the title and some of the subject made me go off on a tangent and write radar love a bit on stalkers i will have it printed here tomorrow i hope look forward to having time to reading more of your style. thanks? again for distracting my brain LOL

rynn1962's photo
Thu 03/07/13 02:36 PM

love is a coat of many colours
lust respect trust to name a few
it is amazing how colours are used
feeling blue? does your love miss you too
perhaps your friends are green with envy
her dad seems to be in a black mood
red is love,blinded of course
matched to anger niether can see
pure as the driven snow
white is her purity and ahh
where did that go?
yellow is what tempers red when lust fades
friends replace frenzy
love grows green as yellow and red blend
eventually budding into the brown of those diapers
ha ha !! pink and blue
does that make you purple
like your face is gonna blow

i claim literary license lol colour blind?

rynn1962's photo
Thu 03/07/13 02:25 PM
as a second note i get 1hr a day on library puter short story
i am not shure if this is right way to proceed but mistakes dont bother me overly...sorry if spelling sucks,,,,punctuation hmmm
here is example of why i dont bother editing a little
as written
my fields are empty my lands barren of a crop worth harvesting
i spend all my time worrying about weeds
that grow only because of the fertile poison of my mind
i worrry if i grow corn oats and wheat
my nieghbours will take what i dont eat
selfisness is the fertilizer i spread so lavishly
laziness the crop i sow
thistles the crop i reap
and store in the barn i neglect and now an attempt to edit

yes i have a garden of which i am so proud
vanity grows like mad amoung the towering ego
pride suffocates anger chokes
there is no place here for charity,love,hope
venomous hatred lavishly distributed
diluted with others tears
i carefully cultivate that i do not disturb
the roots of envy and greed
no love is lost-instead discarded like weeds
joy in the acccomplishments of others joins the pile
and i curse those who offer me the seeds of goodwill
preferring to take that which is not offered instead
why do i love this garden so much that i spend all my time
ensuring nothing will grow that
will comfort the hurt,sustain the hungry,support the weak
i have so little i say
because others may take that which they wish without my consent
in spite of the razor sharp wire of my ill concealed contempt
my prejudices,my hate,my version of the truth
surrounding the garden
alter-editing? so i pretty much leave things as they are
it is better for me to dislike a verse than to waste hours trying to make small changes i feel somewhat like a cheat because these are not dragged out of me most just go thier own way i just scribble the nonsense down

rynn1962's photo
Thu 03/07/13 01:54 PM
Bonjour Bien Matin
i wake and rub the sandmans gift into my eyes
and curse
only a fool repeats the same mistake
and expects different results [m twain? ]
i look outside and the world is perfect
millions of visually hardened precipitates
slowly drifting to earth
obliberating all that i see
turning the bleak reality of my mistakes