Community > Posts By > rynn1962

rynn1962's photo
Sat 03/09/13 12:30 PM
i can hear the world now the sun is shining outside my cave it is time to rejoin reality i must begone see yall tommorrrow i wish i had more time

rynn1962's photo
Sat 03/09/13 12:27 PM
06:03 3/9/13 A.K.A. acceptance
i have succeded in exposing the kernel of truth..striping away the husk of times cover... slowly patiently 1 by 1 that which covers shields hides is removed and i stand stunned by the fact there are rows upon rows of truth.each one corect seemingly similiar yet when i look and see the whole there are many i do not wish to see Blinders! darkness i long to return to ignorance.even now my sight is fading removing the blighted bloated loathsome one that repulse me.covering themanew with misplaced logic making sure i see only that which i choose.how human of me i say with selfforgivnes. it is only right there is a fly in the ointment a squeaking wheel my mind begins to work making excusses erasing memory that i take pride in myself again.HOLD THE PHONE BATTLE STATIONS!!!!fight this do not shy away from the lesson..painful searing truth.....honesty fights unwilling to be part of this sham....Ruthlessly stripping away the convienient hasty lie and exposing again the truth thierin? look it demands and i obey...for every action there is a reaction...here is truth ther is lies honour shamelove hate every golden kernel matched by darkness and blight ..this is the truth of man ..you can be anything you want se how the ones you seek to hide lack growth do not feed them .yes they are cunning they wish to survive all man is thus you are healthy look at the balance sheet god will not condemn you for being what he made .it is pointles to deny the existance of that which must be...but it is only when we allow them to hide that they grow in the darkness the light if truth checks thier growth do not fear them do not hide them confront them let them know they exist by the need to be fair again i look row upon row and sae the logic there is hatred love is huging it greed gets paid by generosity in acceptansce selfishness mobbed poor sadnes cannot escape joy and is weeping frustrated tears yes truth says relentlessly hugging so manty to himself he is nearly obscured you may not like it but we are all here

rynn1962's photo
Sat 03/09/13 12:05 PM
OK enuff alrighty i have to type this later you know can i have some time for myself please i have to take care you see there is more to life than your newest idea why dont you sit there and wait patiently heh heh come back here oh you are a rodent

rynn1962's photo
Sat 03/09/13 12:02 PM
i do not dream she said and i was startled What?!
well i used to have nightmares but they are long gone-falling back over a cliff forever and waking with a start
like falling awake i wonder
i hate her in my envy
how cool would that be
to sleep unhindered by the death that awaits me each night
I do not believe my ears WOW!!
is all i can say wistfully

rynn1962's photo
Sat 03/09/13 11:57 AM
she lies in the ditch broken her car a muddy bit in the swampy ditch how did this happen at 2 in the morning
a passenger now already food
for the millions of worlds existing out of sight
an end to all that could have been how senseless
what will the final cost be
how quickly our individuality fades
when our actions reflect on others

rynn1962's photo
Sat 03/09/13 11:53 AM
words each one a second of time taken together a sentence how long

rynn1962's photo
Sat 03/09/13 11:51 AM
08:37 3/9/13
i am pleased to announce folks i seem to be getting a bit better.the
words are falling in neat little lines waiting patiently for me to choose them.i like the thought that this could be what my book could be about.how being actually able to throw away the 99 the 1 may be discovered.i hope you enjoy the journey as much as i am

rynn1962's photo
Sat 03/09/13 11:46 AM
part of the bigger picture deja-vu3
you see a picture..and your heart stops
it matters not the cost you must have that picture
a negative sliver a hole you must fill

rynn1962's photo
Sat 03/09/13 11:43 AM
hi again anew day
07:23 3/9/13
i am begining to see what words are for.ammo yes a tool used indiscriminitly they can hurt.these words must be controled like mickey mouses brooms they have come to life stiring up the dust of memories lurking in corners.ihave lost control,is there no limit,no checks like some twisted form of credit -the more i use i more i get slow down you rampant spawn of creativity let me consider a moment i wish to have some control instead they jump me and take over again

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 07:17 PM
ya ay gettn der oh ya killr id man check dis out we cut dis side and sticcum bac tegeter agin den we kin
WHOW!BUDDY! All i wanted was
butt ya said
I said I wanted you to do what you did to Marks.
ya buttit wud look so cool
Yes, but I want it DONE!!!
im gettner dun
No you're working on another crazy idea,just like the last crazy

idea. And before that another crazy idea, and!! before that I

brought my car over.
k fine ill ged onner tmora gimma a hand willya

excellant use of grammer and sentence structure for imagery excellant job B+

frustrated john ya your a b plus all right

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 06:47 PM
JOHN STONE..................ENG 12 ...................SEPT 13 2015

Heh buddy hows it going?

huhugh ah goot heh kin ya gimme ya hand jus grab that corner en
lift it up enuff ta no jus grab it man ya can clean yer hanz off
later k kick that in k leggo gimma sec gotta kinda splice dis
tageter ha 90 mph duc tape man hold the world tageter all rite k
we can git dis up ere an stick dat der and

Buddy!! Why not just do it right?

waddaya mean rite

Well run that through conduit.Frame in the wall and sheet it.

and voila! done.

ladder man gotta ged dis dun got couplr more cummin in man disis gonna be awsum

Hmm! What about my car?

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 06:30 PM
eddie flytt................eng 12
why not follow the beaten pathit is an easier route to tale many feet have worn a groove you can walk it in the dark what is it you find so enjoyable in forcing your way through there do you not worry you might get lost what if you should stumble and fall who will find you why not take the beaten path it will save you time we have leveled out all the hils there is no need to climb straight level many rest stations on the way why is it you do not like our path come try it you will see this is the way it should be done come try it our way what do you mean go with you do you know how much work that is its a complete waste of time why would i go somewhere ive never been hardship and toil blood sweat and tears our forefathers did that for us come take advantage of thier work and do things our way why are you so stubborn what do you hope to find why do you insist on going youre own way heh where are you goingcome back cant you see the sign dangerous no tresspassing its for your own protection damn you you stubborn *** youre going to get us killed where the hell are we going theres no map for this place dammit these prickles hurt why must we climb over rocks hills and trees where are we going do you know the way why do you drag me here great a bog how wonderful full of bugs slime and things what now why are you stopping have you lost your way oh my god look at that thats something ive never ever seen
as a poem i find the rythm off and inconsistant rhyming this was to have been a short story assignment.the base concept is ok but ending lacks punch.please try to use some punctuation including periods C- k tks mz hienz

not enough room part b to follow

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 06:06 PM
my love for you is as a stream winding our way thru the nooks and crannies of life now apart then together it matters not we share the pain the joy the agony. bound by that we dont understand but relish the mystery.we differ in origins, you mountain I spring, yet rejoice we have joined in the chaotic river of life. sometimes we are caught in treacherous eddies over falls we are dashed head over heels it matters not where we are bound to go only that we get there together you and I

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 05:59 PM
i went to the barroom to buy me a beer just a little time away from my wife my dear she's driving me crazy i'm going insane i just see my life wasted my hopes all in vain
it all started real simple i dont understand the mess yes i'm guilty as hell i must confess yet if we'rre together wouldnt it figure that we work it out that we share what we do here
im beginning to think that the only fact that matters is the size of the bulge in my back pants pocket
if i am her all the love of her life why do we try so hard to impress all the others
yes i can see that status improves the jist of our lives but why must we move i don't like this house so empty and bleak yes i know you fill it each week with empty snide people they gossip behind your back did know they are saying your *** is as fat as my wallet shurely must be
get a grip keep it together i mutter as i drain my glass and order another this could be a problem i begin to think what if i go home and blurt it all out
if love is blind this match made in heaven is one helluva eye opener my dear god forever
oh well off i go jiggity jig ha you thought i was gonna say home to the pig
no i still love her and always will she says she loves me to death and maybe thats better

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 05:43 PM
misplaced money
oh my darling oh my angel oh the love of my life
let me kiss you and clasp you to my breast
i will never leave you in that please trust me
there will never be another you are everthing to me
how could i share you with another
i've sought you all my life
let us join in blissful existance
i treasure you you empower me others envy my life with you in it
you are the object of my desire you keep me awake all night
join with me and add your offspring to my life
for you are my hearts one true love
i wish to add all the beauty you can provide
lifes not worth living without you by my side

again just words sarcastic perhaps but remember i said the good bad and ugly

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 05:34 PM
i run from the truth i hide from the law
i put myself above others
but i am not so bad
it may be true i know it has beeen said
others are no better
this is small comfort
i wish to compare myself to my peers

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 05:32 PM
why is it easier to close my eyes to the truth
when i know i am stumbling around in the dark
do i prefer the pain i cause myself by not helping
am i so selfish even now that i hurt others rather than trying
it is so easy to believe that any good i do will be used by others
with no chance of recompense
yet if i could give freely without thought to reward
i would be free to do as i wish
why do i close my mind
why can i not accept the most basic premise of all
i will reap what i sow

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 05:26 PM
i do apologize to any who find this upsetting or in real bad taste
Suicide by Shredder
Your light is extinguished
the warmth you gave so freely
now feeding the earths cool embrace
why did you burn out so soon
you gave us a security we toook for granted
always there guiding us
diminishing the darkness
that lurks in our hearts
we wish you did not feel the need
to change your existance
into one we do not comprehend
we will miss you bitterly
but remember with love in our hearts
your light your warmth
however even in death
your humour stinks
your last words
here i rest in pcs
comon

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 05:18 PM
my love for you is as a rose
heady intoxicatio in you i find
each petal slowly unfurling
to reveal a different side
yes there are thorns
i believe they are needed
lest complacency spring forth
and turn to dust that which i needed
your balm to my beleagured heart

rynn1962's photo
Fri 03/08/13 05:13 PM
POOR DUMB ANIMALS
no bottles no cans
no plastic bags
no rings around your neck
no nets in which to drown
no new drug tests

no mazes no needles
no living in tiny cells
no wearing you around our neck
no pesticides to damage your eggs
no beauty tests

no raping the land
no stealing your homes
no killing your babies for sport
no hunting you down for the rack on your head
good thing you cant reason
you blow us off earth

i eat meat i fish i believe in hunting for sustanance i would shoot a bear for its fur i would save the grease it would be easier if it wanted to eat me