Community > Posts By > Blondey111

no photo
Fri 04/19/24 03:43 AM
Hello Jadil waving mingle is just a tool to meet new people . You have to do the work .to search , connect and find someone that is interested in getting to know you and is looking for marriage . Start by viewing profiles . Use commonsense and ensure anyone you connect with is genuine and a true representation of who they say they are . Do not give out personal info till trust has been established . Wish you the best of luck with your search waving

no photo
Fri 04/19/24 03:30 AM
I am more an acquired taste lmao but definitely sexy waving

The next person has a thing for non blondes :angel:

no photo
Fri 04/19/24 03:20 AM
Harrowing and haunting . Still processing . Will post when ready to share . brokenheart

no photo
Fri 04/19/24 03:18 AM
Not a lot of flirtatious romance happening here . Feel like the dancing banana is needed to get every one in the mood waving

no photo
Fri 04/19/24 03:00 AM
152 days ago … Apple what are you doing that is more important than posting on our thread !!!!!!!! Have missed you :heart: See you have updated your pic .. very glam love . What happened to slim’s purple top ? Expected to see lots of new ravishing profile photos from everyone but mostly same old pics lol .. Challenge everyone to be daring and put up new photos :wink:

no photo
Fri 04/19/24 02:49 AM
I am sure there are hundreds of single men here … choose wisely .Just like shopping for clothing … avoid impulse buying, try on for size and make sure the fit makes you feel fabulous :wink: waving

no photo
Fri 04/19/24 02:34 AM
Do .. wear a sexy cologne and cheeky grin

Don’t .. wear skin tight trousers pitchfork

no photo
Fri 04/19/24 02:31 AM
A large bowl of beetroot .. I am doing independent research :smile: Hi Two .. how’s it hanging .. laughing ., who has moved my winking smiley !!!!

no photo
Fri 04/19/24 02:25 AM
Sometimes topics are moved .. to alternative locations such as the Indian forum lol . What was your topic about ? The rules for posting are located at the top of each forum subheading . Did you post it in the right forum ?

no photo
Fri 04/19/24 02:18 AM

Seriously is Blondey back from her tour of duty or is this some wanna be impostor...
will definitely find out once Apple joins up to form that dynamic duo known to Minglers as ' Matchmakers... unlimited ' ...???

Yes it looks like Ms Blondey is back from surfing in new Zealand?

Matchmakers... Unlimited?

Where does one get an application form?
I'd like to be matched to an Audrey Hepburn look alike :joy::heart_eyes:
surfing .. I wish !!! I have been in the Middle East . Back in NZ for a spell .. catching up with family and for sure I will be making up for lost surfing time . Disappointing update lol . I have been gone for months .. was expecting some juicy gossip . It is Friday evening in NZ so no punishment for me . Embrace your punishment there are many who are not fortunate to be employed . Use positive reinforcement ..engage in a treat that you can savour during break time . Great to see you again Jaan . Have a sensuous Friday :-) waving

no photo
Fri 04/19/24 02:06 AM

Seriously is Blondey back from her tour of duty or is this some wanna be impostor...
will definitely find out once Apple joins up to form that dynamic duo known to Minglers as ' Matchmakers... unlimited ' ...???
I can easily convince you it is me ..

Have you been taking your daily beetroot .. it is being touted as the new viagara .. though not yet backed my medical science and you know how strongly I feel about that . Hello Slim waving what’s new with you :smile:

no photo
Thu 04/18/24 04:16 PM
Boo .. lmao .waving I have so many questions …
Have I missed anything exciting ?
Who is doing who ?
Who has been up to mischief ?
Who has found a real match ?
Has mingle been inundated with an abundance of sexy men for me to toy with ?:smile: pitchfork Fill me in on all the happenings .. otherwise I will have to rely on the mingle grapevine !!!!!

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 08:50 PM
That’s not exactly true … it depends on your state of mind and ability to rationalise .. distress is not always part of the equation. . Some are lost in a world where reality has little relevance to them .. yet they feel safe in that world . It is only when something threatens what they know and believe that distress is encountered .

Hi Pumpi waving

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 08:39 PM
The good news is .. there are lots of helpful posters in the forum :wink:

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 08:37 PM
^^^^^ thread killer tongue2

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 08:26 PM
Where is two .. I have a special game just for him rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 08:18 PM
If he can keep up with me ..

If he wears appropriate attire and does not go commando ..

If he wears deodorant and smells heavenly ..

If he looks like Spartacus …

If he carries me home after the exercise and joins me in the shower

Then maybe .. I would consider it lol :joy:

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 08:09 PM
Do you mean full of zombies :joy:

Runs from the room biggrin

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 07:49 PM
Probably not the man who viewed my profile looking for a pillow princess lolbiggrin

I am not sure what that means .. perhaps he will appear and explain waving

I stoped believing in fairytales when I found out santa was an illusion waving

no photo
Fri 11/17/23 07:43 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Fri 11/17/23 07:44 PM
I am safe and sound Appleliciois .. coming to you from a secret location :heart: waving

I have been searching all the new sex game apps .. trying to find something pg13 for you and all the minglers biggrin this is what I found …

How to spice up your love life ..

Lie naked on the bed
Your love interest stands at the doorway to your room
Ask him questions
Can be questions about your favourite things , likes/dislikes , intimate questions , political , philosophical , scientific whatever you think of to test his knowledge and intelligence .
For every question he or she gets right .. they can take one step closer to you . Every wrong question they take one step away ..

laughing …..I already have a pile of questions that will ensure he will be out the door and on the street in no time lmao :joy: starting with

What am I thinking right now

biggrin

Most men apparently seldom have a clue what is in a woman’s mind .

Have more to share . Will be back with more suggestions when I can xox Blondey

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25