Community > Posts By > Blondey111

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 10:38 AM
Edited by Blondey111 on Wed 11/01/23 11:17 AM
You should not give up so easily Catherine . Slim is worth fighting for biggrin

Yes it is a game .. but sometimes there are real connections behind the scenes that should be respected . In the past people have made it clear they are not a match or do not wish to be matched and yet they continue to be matched . Ask Pumpi :wink: waving

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 10:32 AM
Preparing to join other doctors in Gaza . i am so excited but have no illusion how challenging it will be .

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 10:30 AM
I believe you thought it was your turn .. laugh laugh laugh seems destiny has a different plan :angel:

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 10:29 AM
Have I missed anyone rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 10:28 AM
Sir and Carebear or Storm .. could go either way biggrin

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 10:27 AM
Seems we have a confirmed match ..

Catherine and Slim :heart: though not sure what will happen when KitKat resurfaces :heart:

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 10:26 AM
Appleliciois and any man she wants .. she is on fire :fire:

no photo
Wed 11/01/23 10:25 AM
I would be honoured to be matched with Larsi he is a wonderful man and we are indeed close friends :love but you set the records straight someone else has his heart and likewise for me :heart:

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 10:49 PM

Slim & Blondey, no explanation necessary!

yep !! Slim is not i to Blondey .... yet !???
good things take time .. cheeky grin tongue2 besides I wouldn’t want to step on pumpi’s toes bigsmile

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 10:22 PM

Two and Blondey are not a match … just friends who share a laugh …
Love ya Two xox

This is like the mingle confessional :joy:

WHAT!!! we are not a match!!! but I thought you loved how i wear my mankini while waxing your surfboard... :tongue:

yes we are Friends With Laughs... laugh
I remember tying you to the tree naked .. and our friendship blossomed :kiss: but your waxing skills leave a lot to be desired . Just as well you fill out that mankini biggrin

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 10:17 PM

I second that ^^**^

Cyrax and Merry me :heart:

Are you and Apple trying to upset Devo? :joy:

it is just a game .. isn’t it ??? :angel:

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 10:01 PM
Two and Blondey are not a match … just friends who share a laugh …
Love ya Two xox

This is like the mingle confessional :joy:

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 09:52 PM
I second that ^^**^

Cyrax and Merry me :heart:

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 09:49 PM
Making me laugh .. you two are so silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mike and Slim are not a match .. counter to their bromance .. can’t see them sharing soap on a rope :wink:

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 05:16 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Sat 10/28/23 05:17 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

My turn ..,

Apple & Slim …she is mot into purple mankinis tongue2

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 04:36 PM
That was a little vague ..two couples are involved .. one is a screen .. the other is the infatuation. .. laughing . Clear as mud !!!

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 04:18 PM
Never be afraid pumpi ., 90% of what happens in the forums is just in the name of fun, banter and onesided wishful thinking . There is a couple who despite all the matching , have never admitted it .. publicly .. that is the screen .. as for the smoke I think it is coming out of certain ears right now lol :joy: (not my ears btw ).

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 04:05 PM
A sea of dead innocent victims on both sides pitchfork I could care less about the religious , political historical and egotistical justifications for this war .. nothing justifies killing children . Let those who want to leave Gaza do so safely .

Funny how religious people throw around the Ten Commandments .. thou shalt not kill .. yet condone what is happening. Ironic or what ?!!

no photo
Sat 10/28/23 03:56 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Sat 10/28/23 03:56 PM
Says the man who frequently removes his pics lmao . Such a stirrer !!!

If you really must know I am heading overseas and took my pics down for personal reasons . No reason for you to worry or be concerned .

Apple Baby Yoda is now the official matchmaker . She is not fooled by smoke and screens and has a great intuition .

Speaking of smoke and screens , There is a mingle infatuation.that has flown under the radar to the not so observant . This couple has yet to be matched in MM . Try not to lose sleep figuring it out Mikeyrofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 10/27/23 09:31 PM
Just when you thought I had vanished for good lmao .. stoping by to quiet those taking sides and fuelling the conflict .

‘Across the Gaza Strip, more than one million children are trapped in the middle of an active conflict zone with no safe place to go and no route to safety. ‘
So Shameful!!!!!

protest marches where held throughout NZ today .. I hope across the world , people unite and let those in power know more needs to be done to allow safe exit and provide aid . pitchfork

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25