Community > Posts By > Blondey111

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:23 PM
Has there been any seduction going on while I have been saving lives ??! In Nz spring is in the air .. it is mating time love love

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:20 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Fri 09/22/23 07:21 PM

I thought the lads might need a little practice with seductively displaying their belly button .. so here you go …..

We would love to see your moves .. don’t be shy biggrin

Luv blondey xox

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVGAnvozoKU

I gave it a try but I think I have done something to my back, I think I will stay with the Old School charm. laugh
so impressed I posted twice lol

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:16 PM

I thought the lads might need a little practice with seductively displaying their belly button .. so here you go …..

Luv blondey xox

I gave it a try but I think I have done something to my back, I think I will stay with the Old School charm. laugh
making me laugh …but very impressed bigsmile you could always use your belly button to serve s champagne from :angel:

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:14 PM
Not showing us your belly button Romeo :wink: :tongue: waving

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:11 PM
A comedian who can surf .. looks and sounds like Matteo Bocelli .. would be a great start … I know I am a little greedy biggrin

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:08 PM
Surrounded by great places .,the Catlins my secret hideaway (sssshhhh ) .. Te Anau , Glenorchy , Queenstown . Stewart Island :heart: some of NZ’s most beautiful locations .

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:05 PM
Awww ^^^^^^ hope you know yo avoid onions and onion powder for your fur baby .. both are toxic for dogs waving

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:03 PM
Slim didn’t chase Edge away .. he is still here … with a new name .. Pumpi will be delighted :grin: :heart:

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 07:00 PM
Are you crazy .. that is the bottom of the earth. Lol :joy: waving

no photo
Fri 09/22/23 06:59 PM
If he is shackled laugh laugh waving

no photo
Sat 09/16/23 05:30 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Sat 09/16/23 05:31 PM
I can see a common theme evolving from the mingle men … are you seducing each other lmao 🤣 I think most women will be rolling their eyes :tongue:

no photo
Sat 09/16/23 05:25 PM

Luv blondey xox

no photo
Fri 09/15/23 10:46 PM

Cool topic, Blondey :wave::bouquet:

Apparently there is a science in clothing i.e. what to wear and what not to wear on a date. I used to have a red dress that I would keep for special occassions.
It ended up being quite a lucky piece.
:rose:

Side note: a friend who was a buyer asked to borrow it to copy the pattern. After awhile, I followed up and asked for it back. She said she returned it to me.
The dress was gone.

Off topic: I mistakenly clicked on your profile when I was trying to select this thread. :expressionless:
Have you seen Orcas up close and personal, Blondey?
Hi Merry waving Red is a favourite colour of mine for dates also . One of my previous photos on mingle was wearing a red evening dress but I removed it for personal reasons bigsmile

As for the Orcas .. NZ is very lucky to share our waters with such beauty . I belong to a rescue organisation and have training in marine rescue . Sadly there are strandings along areas of our coastline . When that happens , there is always a big rescue response from trained professionals and locals wanting to help . It is what I love about NZ .

no photo
Fri 09/15/23 10:03 PM
Is that your seduction tip ?? biggrin That can work but there still needs to be mutual attraction .

no photo
Fri 09/15/23 10:00 PM
Your post was subtle but obvious .. and it will never be more than onesided :heart: waving

no photo
Fri 09/15/23 09:50 PM

I can't upload pics
sure you can ., your profile photo is visible waving

no photo
Fri 09/15/23 09:42 PM
Obviously the two of you were not a romantic match . Men generally go out of their way to impress a date if there is chemistry .

Her expectations clearly misalign with yours .

no photo
Fri 09/15/23 09:33 PM
You wear it well .. if it is your photo :angel:

no photo
Fri 09/15/23 09:24 PM
Why are you pretty pitchfork

no photo
Fri 09/15/23 09:22 PM
I bet Slim has purple underwear to match his sexy top :tongue: bigsmile

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25