Community > Posts By > Blondey111

no photo
Mon 02/06/23 12:10 AM
So sorry to hear about Frise :heart: your furbaby was much much loved and lived such a long life . Hope pistachio is giving you lots of cuddles .

Also checking you and your family and friends are all okay .. saw on the news today the large earthquake affecting Turkey and Syria .. such devastation and loss .. brokenheart so difficult being so far away. Sending my love xox

no photo
Fri 02/03/23 07:51 PM
Sounds like you applied too much pressure too soon and his intentions /expectations did not match yours .

If he had any interest in pursuing a connection with you he would have made an effort to contact you and maintain the connection . He has made his choice . Leave him be :-) waving

no photo
Fri 02/03/23 06:57 PM
Stormy … Nz is much better than Australia :wink: biggrin

no photo
Fri 02/03/23 06:56 PM
Loving the heatwave in the south .. the ocean is sooo warm and inviting :heart: could do with a tropical breeze to cool down with .

no photo
Fri 02/03/23 06:51 PM
According to new scientist … “it takes approx 88 days for men to fall in love :heart_eyes_cat: and for women 134 days laugh laugh so stop mucking about and get a wriggle on bigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/03/23 06:32 PM
Very poignant Kenith . I hope you found your smile again waving

no photo
Fri 02/03/23 06:20 PM
It’s getting closer biggrin is everyone as excited as me ??!

no photo
Sun 01/29/23 09:33 PM
Edited by Blondey111 on Sun 01/29/23 09:48 PM
For those having trouble finding a valentine ….

I watched a trailer today for blue planet … about a female lizard living on a tiny island . She was looking for a mate but her options were limited … Her choices were described as …

The eye licker
The male who had dropped his tail
And the heavy breather

Wonder who she selected for her valentine lol :

The moral of the story .. there is a valentine for everyone :heart:

no photo
Sun 01/29/23 09:20 PM
Abandon thread …. waving Apple is awol again and I have been distracted with secret squirrel stuff bigsmile

no photo
Sun 01/29/23 09:02 PM

Rock .. are you going to participate in the Texas zoo’s Valentine’s Day promotion … they will name a cockroach, vegetable or rodent after your ex and feed it to an animal at the zoo .. . only in texas laugh laugh

B...bu... But,
I've been in Florida now, for a little over a year.

Wait! Will they feed an ex to an animal at the zoo? bigsmile
you don’t have to live in texas .. just send a donation and they can send a video to the ex …

No exes harmed in the making of the video lol :joy:

no photo
Sun 01/29/23 08:24 PM
I have just discovered if I send a photo of myself I can get a pillow made of my face and body rofl rofl rofl The pillow can be a mini me size or LifeSize !!!!

no photo
Sun 01/29/23 08:19 PM
@cat .. the dancing tip was for men to help them get their hips moving .
If dancing isn’t for you .. do what makes you happy flowers

no photo
Sun 01/29/23 08:17 PM

The guys are getting some practise in.

laugh
aww .. I can’t see the graphics .. what are the guys doing lol .. are you practising too duttoneer waving

no photo
Sun 01/29/23 08:15 PM
@bob .. not just watching lmao 🤣

Actually dirty dancing was on a few weeks ago …. Patrick definitely had sex appeal drool

no photo
Sun 01/29/23 08:12 PM
@ stormwaving .. I have shared a number of yoga poses and exercises to promote male health over the years .. but I m not convinced the mingle men have been being paying attention ..

no photo
Sun 01/29/23 08:09 PM
I am wondering if all the recent shaking in NZ has anything to do with jackhammer soufie setting off the ring of fire biggrin

no photo
Sun 01/29/23 08:07 PM
Rock .. are you going to participate in the Texas zoo’s Valentine’s Day promotion … they will name a cockroach, vegetable or rodent after your ex and feed it to an animal at the zoo .. . only in texas laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 01/28/23 02:28 AM
Oh and please post your practise videos on this thread for the mingle ladies to view :angel:

no photo
Sat 01/28/23 02:22 AM
Edited by Blondey111 on Sat 01/28/23 02:57 AM
Thought I would share something to help warm up your hips in preparation for Valentine’s day .. especially for those who may be feeling a bit rusty (not mentioning any names )

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GJDdBbgJafU

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oG08ukJPtR8

Who better than MJ and JT to teach you lads how to move your pelvis smitten .. … just in case you are not spending Valentine’s alone ….

You have 17 days to practise biggrin

Xox blondey waving and singing “baby …love never felt so good “

no photo
Sat 01/28/23 12:07 AM
Feeling soooo lucky :four_leaf_clover: have had two wonderful surprises already this month bigsmile