Community > Posts By > Kennee77

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 10:22 AM

I don't do long term with women with unruly or disrespectful kids. I'll befriend, date, lay with, but, won't consider living or marrying them.

I won't live with a woman with adult kids at home either.

Young, happy kids are nice. But, I am at the age where it's great being a Grandpa. So, young ones are out of the question also.

Kinda' weird. I now have a teenager in my house. He is here because he is respectful and a good kid.

Soo. Let me ask. How many kids is too many or do you have limits on the number?

Be nice now. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.smokin

Too Many 4 her 2 Have as a Single Mother yu Wanno Date?

Or

Too Many for yu and yur Wife 2 Have?

Former = 3

Latter = 4

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 09:10 AM

What do you think of a potential date that has been married more than once and is single again? Does that raise questions of why that may be?

Like yu've Rightly Stated, red flag!

Really; you can pass judgment on someone that has been married twice? How would you feel if someone said there is a red flag that you have never been married at age 35? Would they be justified in saying that? whoa

Yu Got a Point there :smile: Maybe I'll have a Second Thought First from Now on. The Red Flag Might Still be Waiting in the Wings tho :tongue:

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 08:33 AM
Not that they Do it on Purpose, but humans are Kinda Judgmental First before actually Thinking

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 08:31 AM
Sex; Everybody Wants Great Sex and they Associate Getting Older with Getting Weaker in Bed. So there yu have it

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 08:21 AM

Oh! Yu've even Said it all, yu are Very Cautious and it's a Good thing atimes, but in this thing Called Relationship, yu have 2 be Open 2 Absorb Comers (yeah, not all Comers). Being too Cautious is always Like a Brick wall in the Eyes of Men

I totally understand that... but a wise, cautious, and patient man will understand my trepidation, and if he wants to be with me bad enough he will figure out how to get past my defenses... :wink:

I Think as Men get Older, even tho they Get Wiser, they Get way way Less Patient in Chasing. It's Prob'ly a bad thing, but We don't Do it on Purpose I'm sure

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 08:11 AM

I Don't Believe in Living a Relationship Out in My Head before even Kick-starting it. I'm Spontaneous I think; therefore I Work with what I Have. I Never Plan for, or Expect a Relationship to End or End Badly

you're on a roll with me today, aren't you kennee... pitchfork I always prepare for the worst while hoping for the best... that way I'm not surprised by anything that happens... and I don't think it's even possible to live a relationship out in our heads, unless you're talking about fantasying... and if that's the case, sometimes that's all we're going to get from the one we like is what's in our own heads, because we aren't in theirs... although I wouldn't dream up an entire relationship, just maybe one kiss... :tongue:

again.. are we done fighting yet... :wink:

We're Fighting? Didn't know dat

As for Living Out a Relationship in yur Head, a lot of Girls in My Country are Good at dat. They Can See or Meet a Guy 2day and Plot Out how they Will Break up with him after they get What they Want out of it

oh my, sorry to hear about the speed of light by which some women fly through relationships.. I can assure that would make my head spin too fast for me to stand upright, let alone run away with the bounty... I'm just teasing you about our fighting, read my other post and you'll see the connection... :wink:

Yeah I Just Did hehehehehe :smile: Yuuuuu! flowers

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 08:05 AM
Oh! Yu've even Said it all, yu are Very Cautious and it's a Good thing atimes, but in this thing Called Relationship, yu have 2 be Open 2 Absorb Comers (yeah, not all Comers). Being too Cautious is always Like a Brick wall in the Eyes of Men

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 08:01 AM

I think I make a good date. I clean yr pretty good :) Im a good listener, i can hold a conversation on a variety of topics, i wont cringe when you talk about how much you love football. ive even been told im funny sometimes. But fun though i live in a large city i dont seem to capture many guys interest. Oh Well . . Their Loss. :)

Hi penny... you're not alone in the lacking a man category... because I don't seem to capture any man's interest either... at least not for any type of seriously committed connection... I guess I still have a lot to learn about the baby steps... the meeting and dating issues... like you said tho... oh well.. their loss.. tongue2

Yu Don't Capture Men's Interest?? Now dat's way off. I'd Rather say yu Don't Show Interest, or Don't Show Interest Enough

Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeee.... kenneeeeeeeee... hehehehe...
I am a woman... it's not like I'm going to go behind every guy I think is cool... drool ... fallin all over him... waving constantly in his face :tongue: I don't know how to date... frustrated or I'm too scared scared to actually take the steps that will get me to that point...slaphead but hey... it's my life, my heart, and I'm not in any rush to have it taken from my chest brokenheart and crushed in front of my eyes by every Casanova that might want a piece of me... and if guys are interested in me smokin then they obviously haven't made that crystal clear to me either... it's not like I can read their minds... noway

rantyou feel better now that you got that off your chest...rant

:angel: are we done fighting now... laugh

Oops! I think yu Got Me Wrong. From yur Replies 2 Certain issues and yu Agreeing with her Post dat Men don't Show Interest in yu, I'm Disagreeing dat Men Don't get Interested in yu. I'm Saying dat I Believe Men will Always be Attracted 2 yu and Would Want 2 Know yu Closer, but yu Seem a bit too Cautious of Falling in2 the Wrong Hands

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:52 AM

I Don't Believe in Living a Relationship Out in My Head before even Kick-starting it. I'm Spontaneous I think; therefore I Work with what I Have. I Never Plan for, or Expect a Relationship to End or End Badly

you're on a roll with me today, aren't you kennee... pitchfork I always prepare for the worst while hoping for the best... that way I'm not surprised by anything that happens... and I don't think it's even possible to live a relationship out in our heads, unless you're talking about fantasying... and if that's the case, sometimes that's all we're going to get from the one we like is what's in our own heads, because we aren't in theirs... although I wouldn't dream up an entire relationship, just maybe one kiss... :tongue:

again.. are we done fighting yet... :wink:

We're Fighting? Didn't know dat

As for Living Out a Relationship in yur Head, a lot of Girls in My Country are Good at dat. They Can See or Meet a Guy 2day and Plot Out how they Will Break up with him after they get What they Want out of it

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:07 AM
Kinda New 2 d Site tho, but Athena (or should I say Athena's Face :tongue: ) Kinda Stole My Attention almost instantly. So for Me, Athena

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:03 AM

Just curious how you go out on a date on here. I'm not being snarky...just don't know how that would work.

Hehehehehehehehehe Now dis is a Wonderful Answer laugh :smile:

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:00 AM

I think I make a good date. I clean yr pretty good :) Im a good listener, i can hold a conversation on a variety of topics, i wont cringe when you talk about how much you love football. ive even been told im funny sometimes. But fun though i live in a large city i dont seem to capture many guys interest. Oh Well . . Their Loss. :)

Hi penny... you're not alone in the lacking a man category... because I don't seem to capture any man's interest either... at least not for any type of seriously committed connection... I guess I still have a lot to learn about the baby steps... the meeting and dating issues... like you said tho... oh well.. their loss.. tongue2

Yu Don't Capture Men's Interest?? Now dat's way off. I'd Rather say yu Don't Show Interest, or Don't Show Interest Enough

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 06:56 AM

What do you think of a potential date that has been married more than once and is single again? Does that raise questions of why that may be?

Like yu've Rightly Stated, red flag!

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 06:53 AM

I'm still a virgin.

laugh Congrats!

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 06:18 AM

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:57 AM

what is the youngest that you would date and how old is too old?

The Amount and Texture of Skin Plays an important Role

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:52 AM
Men Don't Wanno be Friends with Women, simple!

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:44 AM

please describe that mythical perfect person you have always looked for and no one will ever measure up to, which is why you are single. lol. mine is a cute, RICH, Asian who speaks 5 languages and holds doctorates, and BDSLs... small breasts and perfect legs. Did i mention she is half my age? Oh and she likes to share me with her even cuter friend.

Sounds Like a Nightmare; Totally Impossible

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:41 AM

wow same here hope I find true love

Well, I think yu Need 2 Give True Love 2 get True Love.
Men Fall in Love with their Eyes, so yu Need a Picture too

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:38 AM

At first I thought I had my settings wrong. Nope. I'm listed as a straight female seeking a male. So then why are all the ads on my mingle screen showing me pictures of WOMEN near me? Why am I being offered an all I can eat buffet of (probably fictional) women? Why am I not being shown hunky fictional men?

I don't want to date an Asian woman damn it! I want some THUNDER DOWN UNDER!

Hehehehe Guess cos there are More Men Searching for Women and More Women Searching for Women Nowadays