Community > Posts By > Kennee77

Kennee77's photo
Fri 03/01/13 05:44 AM

What are the three most important things you want to know on/before a first date?

Are there any warrants out for her arrest?
Is her arrest record as long as mine?
How many recipes for "cat" can she prepare?

Oh, wait. slaphead Those questions were for when I was on planet Melmac.

Now that I am on planet Earth, I should ask different questions, such as . . .

Is she working for the Alien Task Force?
Will she let me use her place as a hide-out?
Does she have a cat?

laugh laugh laugh

Kennee77's photo
Fri 03/01/13 05:37 AM

Btw,ladies,has anyone realised that most of the guys here are ''Engineers'',even those who cant spell the word?? Am curious.....

laugh I Guess Engineers Love yu :smile:

Kennee77's photo
Fri 03/01/13 05:19 AM
If yu Mean Non-English Speaking Europe, then yu're Prob'ly Right.

Really Want Respect, try Africa

Kennee77's photo
Thu 02/28/13 07:59 AM
I always Leave My Mind Blank

Kennee77's photo
Thu 02/28/13 07:52 AM

Where I Responded to her First Reply 2 Me

I consider the matter closed now, Kennee.. so let's move on and seek peace in all things... bigsmile

I think Around here I'll Only find Peace in yur Arms :wink:

Kennee77's photo
Thu 02/28/13 07:41 AM
Do My Best 2 Make it Fun, 4 Both of us

Kennee77's photo
Thu 02/28/13 07:39 AM
I think I Just Don't have the Patience for it, or even the Zeal.

The Earlier We go Offline, the Better 4 Me.

Or Maybe I Just don't Believe in it Enough

Kennee77's photo
Wed 02/27/13 08:16 AM

Hello Athena……just a thought here but I couldn’t help but notice that 75 percent of your question is dedicated to the presumed demise of the hypothetical relationship. Perhaps if 75 percent was reserved for the success of this hypothetical romance then there may be no question to ask.
Just an observation.

Bekindtohorses... I can truly appreciate your view point, but I also stop to recognize that it is a much easier scenario to see as a man, in a man's world, who ultimately holds the majority of authority in a relationship... and if things do go south it can even be his final decision on who gets what even in the courts, the majority of the time... and I say this with first hand knowledge and experience... so any woman worth her salt will protect herself in advance from the authority that could be turned against her when the love connection has later turned to hate and even revenge depending on the circumstances...

I respect your point of view along with the views of others but for me I would see a contractual union as a partnership and not a relationship. You are either in, out or on the sideline. I am sorry you have been wronged and I for one do not accept a society which permits unfair play. Yes it is true that the world we live in is just that and as we continue to fuel the path we are on be it from our own actions or lack thereof and I believe a course change well become a far more difficult thing to achieve.

We need signs to tell us not to step in the big hole……you might get hurt. Liability issue resolved.
It’s a contract.

I’ll take the sign that is not in print…..the one that smiles when I walk into a room or puts a smile on my face when she walks into a room. You can keep my stuff if that’s all it takes for my heart to truly feel at home

Now dat's How 2 Love

Kennee77's photo
Wed 02/27/13 07:56 AM
Where I Responded to her First Reply 2 Me

Kennee77's photo
Wed 02/27/13 07:54 AM

Maybe Now dat I have a Smile on My Face I Might be Less Misunderstood

Kennee.. I understand that you're culture is somewhat different, and you may not really understand how your statement came across, but even if you didn't mean to hurt Cuddlebunny's feelings with what you said, she was obviously offended enough to speak up about it... and once you understand there was some kind of misunderstanding that your words created, it's only right to apologize and explain that you meant no disrespect...

And I have done dat in a Reply above. Be4 dis One

this was/is not an apology Kennee, it was/is placing the blame on others for not understanding your meaning... simply putting a smile on your face and playing it off like it was a harmless joke wouldn't make me feel better if I was the one you were apologizing too... a direct hit, deserves a direct apology... IMHO...

I said a Reply be4 dis One yu Quoted!

Kennee77's photo
Wed 02/27/13 07:02 AM

Kennee.. I understand that you're culture is somewhat different, and you may not really understand how your statement came across, but even if you didn't mean to hurt Cuddlebunny's feelings with what you said, she was obviously offended enough to speak up about it... and once you understand there was some kind of misunderstanding that your words created, it's only right to apologize and explain that you meant no disrespect...

And I have done dat in a Reply above. Be4 dis One

Kennee77's photo
Wed 02/27/13 05:51 AM

Kennee77's photo
Wed 02/27/13 04:50 AM

S
I
N
G
L
E

I Fail to Understand why

Kennee77's photo
Wed 02/27/13 04:41 AM

Thankyou Athena, no need for you to apologize. Thats the risk one takes when they post publicly. I have a thick skin and realize that there are alot of very ignorant people in the world...and thankyou :)

I don't really Understand why, but it Seems People here Misunderstand My Writings too Easily. Maybe I Should Change My Photo. Cos it Seems My Photo Makes My Comments Sound Sarcastic

Kennee77's photo
Wed 02/27/13 04:29 AM
Edited by Kennee77 on Wed 02/27/13 04:31 AM

Its not so easy. Theres so much trust involved and by the time I can fall in love, hes done something to kill it.

So it Must be yu then, not him :smile:

Thats quite a rude assumption.

One nearly raped me, can't really call it that legally but it was very devasting to me never the less

The other one was a major alcoholic who was beginning to become physically agressive although I completely looked after him except his habit. I talked him into going to rehab and hes been dry for 4 years now. We are friends now

The last one I was in, he cheated on me while I was away for 6 weeks looking after my dying daughter. I spent thousands and my hard labor into renovating his house. He told me to leave the day before my daughters memorial service.

I'm not expecting any sympathy but if you don't know me then its not fair to make assumptions like that. Yes 2 sides to every story I know

So Sorry 2 hear dat. Putting it dis way Makes it all Clear. The First Comment Sounded Like if yu Meet a Guy, nice or otherwise, it takes yu quite Long 2 Let yur Guards Down, and cos of dat they Lose Patience and do Something dat Makes yu Leave

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/26/13 09:17 AM

Its not so easy. Theres so much trust involved and by the time I can fall in love, hes done something to kill it.

So it Must be yu then, not him :smile:

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/26/13 09:13 AM

I don't see why it couldn't just be responsibly decided without the need of a contract.

because when people are just beginning a new relationship they are filled with love, anticipation, hopes, dreams, ambition, and honest feelings of togetherness, wanting to work side by side to achieve whatever goals they start out looking toward... then if/when everything changes, all the newness wears off, the two who became one are now two again, and they're ready to call it quits and move on to someone else they can experience the newness with again... then feelings of love and the willingness to share everything can quickly turn to anger over some wound created, either on one or both their parts, and rational thinking and behavior is left in the stands watching, as their counterpart being impulsive reaction takes the ring and turns a once peaceful union into a combative melee... with each trying to outwit and gain the most from their previous efforts to create a life together... so, if the conditions upon which their separation and breakup are decided and legally agreed upon during the loving and sharing stage, then neither stands to lose what they brought into the relationship, and it makes the breakup much less stressful and time consuming for both parties... as there's not too much fighting over who gets what at this final demise of their previous togetherness... of course if there are children involved now, a different kind of fight can ensue if the couple are the types that like to be contentious rather than cooperative..

If that is what a relationship is built on...I'll stay single.

Dunno, sounds kind of selfish to me...Spiteful, maybe even some jealousy. Just doesn't make an awful lot of sense to me, why would you keep an ex's s*?

Sounds like a Good Decision

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/26/13 09:04 AM

We meet online, live 50 or more miles apart, and have been seeing each other for some months, traveling back and forth between residents mainly on weekends spending quality time together while also satisfying our sexual connection… all things are going good between us and we decide to become more serious about our commitment, eventually agreeing on monogamy… as time goes on, gas prices start to rise, and it becomes more costly to continue round trip sexcapades… so we decide to take one more serious step to keep our relationship together, by one of us giving up our residence to move in with the other… in order to retain our individual property that we bring into the now combined relationship, should we draw up and sign a binding document that details what belongs to whom, and that we will take our things with us should the relationship dissolve? Because possession is 9/10th the law, when a break up occurs and tempers might be flaring, the one who remains in the residence is able to legally retain possession of all material assets until the one moving out can prove what property is theirs… so advance preparation to cover both our buttz with a binding agreement will make the breaking up process easier and quicker… but… how do you personally feel about taking these kinds of advance safety precautions when just starting out in a relatively new relationship?

Relationships shouldn't be taken as Contracts. Issues like dis should be of Little importance. I think People Should be Concerned about Pleasing each other, ratha than Worry about what Belongs 2 who.

#My Opinion#

hi Kennee... :smile:

Hiya Pretty Face :smile:

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/26/13 09:00 AM

We meet online, live 50 or more miles apart, and have been seeing each other for some months, traveling back and forth between residents mainly on weekends spending quality time together while also satisfying our sexual connection… all things are going good between us and we decide to become more serious about our commitment, eventually agreeing on monogamy… as time goes on, gas prices start to rise, and it becomes more costly to continue round trip sexcapades… so we decide to take one more serious step to keep our relationship together, by one of us giving up our residence to move in with the other… in order to retain our individual property that we bring into the now combined relationship, should we draw up and sign a binding document that details what belongs to whom, and that we will take our things with us should the relationship dissolve? Because possession is 9/10th the law, when a break up occurs and tempers might be flaring, the one who remains in the residence is able to legally retain possession of all material assets until the one moving out can prove what property is theirs… so advance preparation to cover both our buttz with a binding agreement will make the breaking up process easier and quicker… but… how do you personally feel about taking these kinds of advance safety precautions when just starting out in a relatively new relationship?

Relationships shouldn't be taken as Contracts. Issues like dis should be of Little importance. I think People Should be Concerned about Pleasing each other, ratha than Worry about what Belongs 2 who.

#My Opinion#

I agree with you 100%. It shouldn't be about tangible things. It should be about feelings and connection and fighting the world together. And if that's the case, if the other person really isn't trying to get their hooks into your savings account, they should have no a problem signing a contract that states they won't have access to it.

It's my opinion that men and women are equal and each person should plan their own future and pay their own way. Since 50% of marriages end in divorce, it just doesn't make sense to bet your life savings of a relationship. It's going to Las Vegas and putting everything you own on red. Sure, you could double your assets. You could also lose EVERYTHING.

Ask yourself; what will you gain by sharing your place with another person? Will that person love you more? Will you be more connected? I suppose there's the benefit of sharing expenses, but is that really worth the risks? I don't think so.

I see where yu're Coming from

Difference in Cultures and Lifestyle :smile:

Kennee77's photo
Tue 02/26/13 08:26 AM

What individuality or assets does another person have to possess before you are drawn to them in like? bigsmile

Once making “like’s” emotional connection, how easily and quickly do your feelings progress to love? love :heart::heart: love

Anybody who has been over 97% in Love with Some1 in their Past will take Something out of dis World 2 get back in Real Love. Like, on the Other Hand, is quite Easy