Community > Posts By > Sir_Galahad

Sir_Galahad's photo
Thu 06/12/08 01:04 PM
You know that Springsteen song, "Glory Days"? I think it says a lot about "high school" and its cliques.

Just because you're popular, doesn't mean you'll make out in "the world".

Sir_Galahad's photo
Thu 06/12/08 01:01 PM
Nor did I stay a "child" for very long...

Sir_Galahad's photo
Thu 06/12/08 12:59 PM

I am 25 and not a kid. I kinda resent that remark.. Age doesen't make a couple. Knowing what each other wants and needs does. I know that I want my man to be the breadwinner and he wants me barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. That is what makes us happy. For that I am grateful. I love my man I am 25 he is 33. Age only proves how long you have been here on earth, it doesn't determine your IQ.

The first one was 18. I met her at college. She wasn't STUPID, but she was very naive. The second one was a disabled 25-year old woman. Also very naive...and unable to stand up for herself also. Neither one of them could relate to me in terms of music, or knowledge of what was, to me, "current events" in MY life, but "history" to them.

"I read about that in high school." is not the same as "I REMEMBER when that happened." Living it, and reading about it, are two TOTALLY different experiences!

Sir_Galahad's photo
Thu 06/12/08 12:52 PM

we got to make it central im in jax

What we talking here? Kissimmee-St. Cloud? Ocala?

I don't know that I'm likely to go farther than Orlando or Pasco-Hernando counties. East Coast is definitely not somewhere I'd go...again.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/11/08 04:48 PM
unfortunately...

but not a "wanted" child.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:46 PM
Tampa St. Pete no problem. Lakeland more questionable.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:40 PM
I live 6 blocks from work...so let me think of how much I'd consume if I actually DROVE it every day....

Hmm. Probably somewhere around $20 a gallon!

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:38 PM
What happens when the relationship goes sour? Why don't we EVER think of that before going to live together?

"Oh nice, we're not together anymore, but we're living in the same house. What joy!"

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:35 PM
I Feel Fine
Things We Said Today
For No One

all Beatles tunes

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/11/08 03:18 PM
I think it's bad. It's artificial and unnecessary.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/11/08 02:54 PM

Are You Gonna Be My Girl...Jet

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/11/08 02:41 PM
The Lonely Man...Joe Harnell

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/11/08 02:39 PM
I'll be 38 this year. My personal limits run about ten years on either side. Using these limits, I've gone all the way to the lower end of my limit...and been disappointed really, because that "kid" and I really had nothing in common. Just because she was attracted to me does not mean we shared the same "background" that fed our beliefs and opinions...and made them mesh.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/11/08 02:34 PM

Am I not correct when I say if someone falls for another,should not distance be dealt with after the bond is established,instead of used at the prebeginning of a possible LTR?
Is it not used to phase out men that may appear to be ugly,or repulsive in nature and isnt it easier to ditch them when both parties know they are far apart and it wont really matter,becuase there are MANY other fishes in this woerd world of ours?
Love should be first and foremost in someones mind first,jump in with both feet,and take the chance for true romance! isnt that what life is ALL about,taking gambles with ones fate,and either win,or lose,in any case it is not how one wins or loses,but how they play the game,TRUE???

noway

Distance is a huge factor to me also! I work every weeknight, so assuming the woman works days, that basically leaves only the weekends, or the early evenings--from the time she gets off work, to the time I have to leave to head to work. Now, seeing as how I start at 8:30 p.m., if someone's three hours away, I have to leave there by 5:30 p.m. So we'd get, what, an hour and a half at best? If someone lives within 2 miles of me, I could see them every day!

There are plenty of women that could appeal to me, both in personality and attractiveness (the most attractive thing would be an interest in me, I'm not very picky). There isn't just ONE perfect match out there...who happens to live halfway across the world...there's many possibilities, so why NOT limit myself to someone closer?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Wed 06/11/08 02:26 PM
Children are NOT always present, nor do they NEED to be present.

Children are the most horrid thing ever thought up. Nearly 18 years of sucking life of someone else.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:45 PM
Seem to prefer brunettes and black haired women...though I've not really met very many redheads...

Sir_Galahad's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:43 PM

The bane of our existence.... One person's pursuit to the right to express themselves can often offend and defile others' rights to NOT see and hear.

There are several images that I've seen as a child and an adult that have stigmatized my psyche.

As for parents being in control, one can only control so much, protect so much. There are people who purposefully and not on purpose that behave in such a way as to cause trauma, in real life, not just on tv. There are pictures of dead bloated bodies on the news and in magazines from the tsunami. A parent cannot cover the kids' eyes 100% of the time. NOR THEIR EARS.

I am so controversial on this issue I will leave you with one thought
two people are in bed and expressing some most human expression there is a loving relationship

also there is this guy which has an axe in his hand blood is dripping of it crawls to another man and chops him in two.
One is R rated the other is PG 13 which one do you think and which would you prefer your child to see. enough saidexplode I have never used this smiley before

Considering my oldest child is 7 y/o I owuldnt want either one of the movies seen.

We cannot censor ADULT conversation to a level that is acceptable for children.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:40 PM
Edited by Sir_Galahad on Tue 06/10/08 04:41 PM
Don't know why it double posted? Fast fingers?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:40 PM

So, anyway, wasn't there a Florida meet suggested?? Seems Tampa area was frequently mentioned...or how about Lakeland, more central to the state...

A meet? was there a banner posted...Was I sleeping or someting...hehehehehehe

Might have been a different Florida thread...

Sir_Galahad's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MIHNuv2sjY

SPIKE...Tom Petty

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25