Community > Posts By > Sir_Galahad

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sun 06/15/08 03:05 AM
Well, I am NOT wearing the dress! and usually, we both wear jeans. unless we're in bed, and then we don't wear pants in bed...

wait, what are you asking?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:08 AM
Nope...but I made dang sure she told me that the date was DEFINITELY off.

You see, I was supposed to go see a movie today--90 miles away from me...but she changed her mind a few days ago. Oh well, her loss. Glad I didn't buy that book for her (I always try to bring a gift when I visit someone).

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:06 AM

too soon. The one I've been waiting for, for a month is on his way!!!!!!!!! I am so glad.love

bigsmile

Good for you! One person I'd met online changed her mind on me. Hopefully the next one won't.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sun 06/15/08 01:03 AM
Both hockey and basketball have been added to the Olympics, and both allowed professionals to play. Shouldn't be that way, is all I'm saying.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:42 PM
Can *I* get a small meeting...just one to one?

I know of a Taco Bell out that way...

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:33 PM
Why wasn't she offered a spot with the American team? Like I said, professionals shouldn't be part of the Olympics anyhow. AMATEURS...wasn't there a guy stripped of his medals because they'd found out he'd done professional sports? Jim Thorpe?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 06/14/08 07:08 PM
How many people were they looking to meet?

Being single, I might contact a number of people that seem interesting to me...and if something works with ONE of them, I'm not going to pursue the other ones aggressively ALSO.

I guess there's a "ratings" system going on in my head. But if I'm talking to two people, and one responds immediately...but soon goes MIA, then shouldn't I give the other person a chance? And IF the first one comes back, I should continue to give her just as much hope for an ongoing relationship--considering I still haven't met her?

Perhaps it is seen that the GUY has to make the first move, but some "flow" has to go both ways. Reciprocation. If the GUY is always making all the effort, how fair is that? I'm waiting for people to contact me...if they like my profile, and I like theirs, there will be continuing contact.

At least here on JSH, I can respond with an email...for free...without having to PAY for the privilege. And if I'm not interested, I can explain what qualities in the person "turn me off". Maybe it's distance, maybe it's that she has kids. Maybe she's out of my age range...

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 06/14/08 06:56 PM
Not money....but fame?

Aren't winning athletes deserving of some modicum of fame? Regardless of what country they represent?

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 06/14/08 05:58 PM
I don't think they should let "professionals" play in the Olympics anyhow.

But if any country asks you to play for them...why not? How many "foreigners" play on American teams, professionally? Or vice versa? How many Americans play Canadian hockey, or wrestle in Japan, or whatever?

You go with whoever is going to give you a chance. Maybe if the Americans gave her a chance, she'd be playing with them.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 06/14/08 05:55 PM
I've had good experiences in this regard. Except that the 50 year old woman that later decided that being half her age wasn't going to work for her...

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 06/14/08 05:53 PM
Loved Too Much...Ty Herndon

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 06/14/08 03:58 PM
I've seen it happen, read about it...

Sir_Galahad's photo
Sat 06/14/08 03:49 PM
I didn't maintain my membership, but I used to be.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Fri 06/13/08 04:51 PM
Save Your Love...Great White

Sir_Galahad's photo
Fri 06/13/08 01:53 PM

My stepbrother must have got lucky, since he's been married for almost 20 years to a woman who feels that exact way. That's why they'll never have kids. Kids interfere in your relationship.

Kids interfere with a relationship? Says who?

If the couple is meant to be, they can enhance the relationship.

My parents will be married 50 yrs. this summer. Seems like their kids didn't bother their relationship.

My life is better because of my child.

That would be all the "empty nesters" who've been so busy dealing with kids that they don't know who each other are anymore.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Fri 06/13/08 01:49 PM
The people I've dated, except for ONE, all lived in the same town that I was living in, and I met them in person, instead of from a website.

I've met one person from a website, and had to travel about 75 miles to visit. Luckily we hit it off right away, and I ended up moving in with her. Lasted about two years.

That's totally different from meeting someone from another state and really having high expectations out of that working out.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Fri 06/13/08 01:45 PM
My little sister lives in Lakeland...

Sir_Galahad's photo
Thu 06/12/08 04:17 PM
Er...what "size" are you? Pretty rude question, either way.

"How much money do you make?" Like that really matters.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Thu 06/12/08 04:13 PM
My stepbrother must have got lucky, since he's been married for almost 20 years to a woman who feels that exact way. That's why they'll never have kids. Kids interfere in your relationship.

Sir_Galahad's photo
Thu 06/12/08 03:12 PM
ISTJ.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25