Community > Posts By > Luca

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 04:36 AM

Accept what is,
Let go of what was,
And have faith in what will be

- Sonia Ricotti

No idea who Sonia Ricotti is (sounds Italian) but very wise indeed!

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 12:05 AM

Hello sakshi .. Psychology would tell you that sex is just a strategy humans use to meet psychological needs . It is not a need itself .

Why measure yourself against what is “normal”. What matters is what is important to you and your life partner . Have you talked about having children ???

Even within arranged marriages , there is an expectation of sex and children .

If you have no experience of sex it may be easier initially to overlook the importance of sex in a relationship .. However sex is fluid (literally and otherwise :wink: )

that said atleast 20% of marriages are sexless .

With you both the best of luck waving

Blondey, sorry but I live (ora ratehr lived until some time ago) of statistics... where did you get that figure from? is it your estimate or from some official source? and what does it mean, that 20% of marriages have always been sexless or that in 20% of marriages there has not been any sex in the last year or so? because this seems more likely as older couple tend to decrease the frequency of sexual act considerably... not saying your numbers are wrong, just wonder where they come from and what they mean
hi Luca .. I haven’t seen any scientific research to back up such statistics ., seems to be based more on polls and American surveys .. quoted by sex therapists .. Laughing (perhaps a marketing ploy )

Such as this article .... published by a sex therapist ..

“YOU ARE NOT HAVING SEX.
At least that is what the statistics report.
Married couples are simply not having sex.
A marriage is considered sexless if the couple is only having sex on average once a month or less. By some reports, 15% to 20% of marriages are sexless.
It isn’t just the women who are saying no, either. There seem to be plenty of men who are avoiding physical intimacy with their wives. 20 to 30 percent of men and 30 to 50 percent of women say they have little or no sex drive. — USA Today”

The point was t about statistics ., it was the fact that relationships can survive being sexless ( when sex has been part of the relationship previously .., if sex has never been shared perhaps not having sex represents less of a problem ???),
What we consider normal sexual behaviour is subject to change .

many couples get bored with time and less than once a month when they've been together for 20 years is rather common I believe. The sex drive goes down a lot with age... but here we are talking about a couple of young persons where only one of the parties concerned wants a lifetime (not a month) without sex. Not clear if the other would be allowed to have sex with others or will have to explode. In my opinion there is a slight chance that it could work (say 1%) but it sounds extremely unfair to me. I would suggest him to run away from her, and would tell her don't do this to someone you say you love...

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 12:58 PM

Hello sakshi .. Psychology would tell you that sex is just a strategy humans use to meet psychological needs . It is not a need itself .

Why measure yourself against what is “normal”. What matters is what is important to you and your life partner . Have you talked about having children ???

Even within arranged marriages , there is an expectation of sex and children .

If you have no experience of sex it may be easier initially to overlook the importance of sex in a relationship .. However sex is fluid (literally and otherwise :wink: )

that said atleast 20% of marriages are sexless .

With you both the best of luck waving

Blondey, sorry but I live (ora ratehr lived until some time ago) of statistics... where did you get that figure from? is it your estimate or from some official source? and what does it mean, that 20% of marriages have always been sexless or that in 20% of marriages there has not been any sex in the last year or so? because this seems more likely as older couple tend to decrease the frequency of sexual act considerably... not saying your numbers are wrong, just wonder where they come from and what they mean

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 11:55 AM
It also depends... if you don't mind him getting from others what he does not get from you... if you don't want sex but are jealous if he gets it somewhere else, no... it's now way it could work and even if it did would be extremely unfair.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 10:06 AM

My best Hobby was Stamp collection I used to have a Album with 330 Stamps when i was in Eighth Grade some one stole my Album during the Recess . I was Sobbing for at least a week long but Nothing Happened to the Lost Album , No one was caught . I lost my Interest in that . !

that's so annoying! I don't give too much value to objects in general, but my collection of coins is one of the few things I really love. Most of them come from my own trips, some from friends and only a small number bought in little markets or jumble sale...

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 09:09 AM
I have... coins... not really ancient except few, but I have about 900 different coins from about 60 different countries, including some no longer existing like Soviet Union, Cekoslovakia, Jugoslavia...
I also collected postcards in the past but nobody sends them anymore, so it has become difficult...

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 06:01 AM
"C'est toi que mon cœur avait choisi"
what a shame it was from a fake, although one of the nicest fakes I've ever met :-)

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 05:27 AM

places I did it in public...

1. K Mart dressing room
2. Kohls dressing room
3. While Mini Golfing..inside a teepee...Lol

Plus, in a tent while camping, on a nature trail while hiking...

is it strange in a tent while camping?? sounds rather normal to me, otherwise why go camping?? :smile:

It is when ya knowingly leave the zippered windows down...lol

oooookkkkk, now it makes more sense!

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 03:06 AM
well yes, it's normal in a number of cases... friendship is one, family is another one. A possibility is also that he/she is not of the correct gender for you, and another possibility is that you are just not interested in sex...
Not sure if I missed anything, but good luck

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 12:36 AM
In the last month and a half I've been on a plane 5 times. I have worked for airlines in the past and used to be on a plane at least twice a month. In the first years I liked it, then I didn't mind, now I really don't like it anymore. I love to travel and see different places, I just hate the real flight part of it. I definetely do not miss turbulences. If I have a choice, I prefer trains.

no photo
Fri 02/19/21 12:27 AM
Islands and volcanoes

no photo
Thu 02/18/21 01:08 PM
I was watching the landing, so impressive! Such tension for those engineers and scientist! I graduated in Computer Science just few years ago and one of the last exams was to design a software for a controlled landing. It's something very very very difficult, and ours was just a simulation, it didn't matter how many time you crashed... here they have one shot! On a different planet, with thin atmosphere for the parachute to slow it down, with delay due to distance... Impressive! Well done Nasa!

no photo
Thu 02/18/21 10:15 AM
Been to Florida twice and visited the Kennedy Space Center... I too have always been fascinated by space exploration

no photo
Thu 02/18/21 07:52 AM

places I did it in public...

1. K Mart dressing room
2. Kohls dressing room
3. While Mini Golfing..inside a teepee...Lol

Plus, in a tent while camping, on a nature trail while hiking...

is it strange in a tent while camping?? sounds rather normal to me, otherwise why go camping?? :smile:

no photo
Thu 02/18/21 07:40 AM
in my opinion some things come even before democracy, it's fundamental human rights, and they include the right to live your sex life the way you want, provided of course you respect other people freedom and rights... but as most of us agreed it's not only from men that you have to protect your sexual freedom, it's also (maybe even more so) from other women...

so much talk about sex and no practice, shame it's not possible to open a thread for practice! Yeeee come on, all together on that page!!!

no photo
Thu 02/18/21 07:32 AM

I'll kiss Trixie and Blondie, if they promise not to tell my wife!
can we tie her to a chair and make her watch tongue2

Can we make it look like I am a bit reluctant to kiss you and Trixie? :-)
is that what you call an Italian teaselaugh laugh it is not a problem to restrain you ..but then that puts me in control :angel:

Hmm :thinking: or maybe it puts me in control bigsmile bigsmile laugh

:smile: :smile: well we can take it for granted that with the two of you I will never be in control!

no photo
Thu 02/18/21 05:29 AM

is that what you call an Italian teaselaugh laugh it is not a problem to restrain you ..but then that puts me in control :angel:

we have a say in Italy...
we all have to day one day, better under blondey than under a train :-)
laugh laugh laugh that is cute !!!! And the correct answer bigsmile

Thank you blondey, never wanted to die under a train!! (ehm it was die one day not day one day, I hate when I do spelling mistakes!)
it is ok .. I understood what you meant Luca ..,. It made me smile :-)

I can see that from your picture :-)

no photo
Thu 02/18/21 04:59 AM

we have a say in Italy...
we all have to day one day, better under blondey than under a train :-)
laugh laugh laugh that is cute !!!! And the correct answer bigsmile

Thank you blondey, never wanted to die under a train!! (ehm it was die one day not day one day, I hate when I do spelling mistakes!)

no photo
Thu 02/18/21 04:52 AM

I always thought that if we spent more time on making love, nobody would have energy or interest in making war... well big bosses maybe, but we could just laugh and tell them I'm busy, you go ahead!

they tried that in the 60’s but it didn’t really take off ., perhaps too many drugs lol

must have been nice, sex & drugs & rock 'n' roll :-)

or I don't know, maybe I'll just fly off to the cats planet after all!

no photo
Thu 02/18/21 04:25 AM
I always thought that if we spent more time on making love, nobody would have energy or interest in making war... well big bosses maybe, but we could just laugh and tell them I'm busy, you go ahead!