maybe, but a scammer with a good eyesight... :wink:

no photo
Thu 03/04/21 06:48 AM
Sex
Good Food
Winning the Champion's League

no photo
Thu 03/04/21 06:34 AM

I don't drink much alcohol, but probably Guinness draught (no bottle or can) or dark beer in general... maybe 2-3 times per year...
soft drink chinotto, looks similar to coke but tastes much better

for those who care
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinotto_(drink)

no photo
Thu 03/04/21 05:13 AM
Sometimes I tend to forget that I'm married...

no photo
Thu 03/04/21 04:55 AM
I don't drink much alcohol, but probably Guinness draught (no bottle or can) or dark beer in general... maybe 2-3 times per year...
soft drink chinotto, looks similar to coke but tastes much better

no photo
Thu 03/04/21 03:58 AM
Anyway, I am sorry for Toodie, but I think the post, although interesting, does not make much sense, and I'll tell you why...
We all are perfectly honest when we say we would not do it. It's really what we think! We are serious when in front of the reverend and hundreds of friends and relatives say "I promise... " and all that blahblah... we are so happy! Nobody thinks well just for few years and then we divorce... but that is a dream, it's not real life!
most of the people who cheat are the same who said they would never do it, just in a different situation.

no photo
Thu 03/04/21 03:39 AM

everybody sayd no, therefore adultery does not exist

We are mostly singles and mostly in a certain age group, and only a handful of different people answering. So we're not representative for the whole of the population.

These are the numbers, I was curious :)
...national surveys indicate that 15 percent of married women and 25 percent of married men have had extramarital affairs. The incidence is about 20 percent higher when emotional and sexual relationships without intercourse are included.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/22/well/marriage-cheating-infidelity.html

and of course people lie also on anonymous surveys (I work on them, and I know for sure), especially women who don't admit it even to themselves... that's why the percentage is lower (or who did the men cheat with?)

The number is lower because we cheat less.
Who men do it with... single women of course, deeuh...
Happens a lot that a woman gets hooked on a guy and he's married. Not willing to leave the missus, more than willing to continue with the affair, stringing the woman along.

My dear, the numbers are lower not only for cheating, they are on all statistics regarding sex! Women have less partners then men as average, even counting only heterosexual encounters... probably men have a strong tendency to lie one way (saying 20 lovers makes a man more successfull than 10) and women the other way (10 partners you are a better girl than 20)

no photo
Thu 03/04/21 03:21 AM
I'm sure if we could really go deep in details many of the 'no's expressed would become 'yes, but...'
I don't judge, there are so many reasons why people could cheat, including a more relaxed view towards monogamy and sex in general. Only the persons involved really know what happened, why was maybe dissatisfied with his love life but preferred not to end a relationship.
I've known people who had affairs lasting longer than their marriages, that was their real love, but still could not or for their own reasons preferred to continue that way. In some cases with everybody knowing, spouse, children, relatives... In one case after 40 years of 'affair' one asked the other to get married and the other replied no thanks and finally they broke (I find it funny)
From statistics in some countries (including yours, wherever you live) the average is about between 30 and 70 sex partners in a lifetime...
don't tell me they are all before getting married, I won't believe it...

no photo
Thu 03/04/21 03:11 AM

We are mostly singles and mostly in a certain age group, and only a handful of different people answering. So we're not representative for the whole of the population.

These are the numbers, I was curious :)
...national surveys indicate that 15 percent of married women and 25 percent of married men have had extramarital affairs. The incidence is about 20 percent higher when emotional and sexual relationships without intercourse are included.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/22/well/marriage-cheating-infidelity.html

and of course people lie also on anonymous surveys (I work on them, and I know for sure), especially women who don't admit it even to themselves... that's why the percentage is lower (or who did the men cheat with?)

no photo
Thu 03/04/21 02:59 AM

no photo
Wed 03/03/21 10:41 PM

I think we should take a mathematical approach...
there is an hypotesis, (earth going towards a catastrophe). In maths an hypotesis is something taken for granted to be able to examine the consequences. As part of the hypotesis it is also stated that you will have a possibility to have a life on the moon (again, granted)
under this assumptions, of course I would go, but if anyone want to stay here and die for SURE because there are chances that on the moon would be hit by an asteroid, fine, stay! I'm going!
Of course if the discussion is based on different terms I'll revert to my initial position and fly to Betelgeuse...

Not a good idea. Betelgeuse is a red supergiant star soon to go supernova, soon being in astronomical terms meaning within a million years. When it goes supernova anything close (within 25 ly) in it's path is doomed.

I don't plan to stay there a million years, maximum one thousand, then I'd like to move on

no photo
Wed 03/03/21 12:28 PM

Earth is hurtling towards a Catastrophe worse than the Dinasour Extinctions . In such a Horrible situation , If there is a possible Life on Moon would you prefer to Live on Moon with your Family ???????? think think think think think

no photo
Wed 03/03/21 11:59 AM
As someone already mentioned, religious talk really puts me off. Also the tendency to ask me money or credit card number though!

no photo
Wed 03/03/21 11:41 AM

At our present technology and species interest, living on the Moon is much further distant than 100 years.

Considering the fact we have no techology for heavy lift, repeating orbital flights nor the interest for finacial support. Then tack on a 1/4 million mile one-way trip and the ability to erect said habitat on the Moon which not only includes lifting materials but people AND supplies AND landing them on the Moon, erecting the habitat in hostile environment with limited room for success then returning to Earth and doing it all over again and again successfully within a limited window of survivability.

We haven't even started delivering unmanned material drops or surviival supplies. Its still a huge endeavor to send a few astronauts to the ISS for low earth orbit.
PLUS, we have yet to discover a method of protection from cosmic rays and solar radiation beyond the Van Allen Belt. Outside the Earth's magnetosphere even space is hazardous to humans for an extended period of time, even with our best protection measures.

Plus, due to wild temperature extremes any material you send there would need extreme hot to cold viability. The side in sunlight cooks while the side in shadow freezes. Metals and plastics without the ability to withstand such extremes quickly stress crack and become brittle. Rivets pop, welds pop and surfaces fracture. It happens already in aircraft over time that are not exposed to such extremes.

Its a pipe dream.
I'm not saying it is impossible.
I'm saying we as a species are not able to do it in any reasonable time frame without a major technological breakthru and a change in public priority.
Right now, if the ISS were suddenly cut off from ground support. Everyone on it would die.

Personally, I think speculation is the most important part of science.
I'm sorry if you don't see the point.

no photo
Wed 03/03/21 11:10 AM

why people they are afraid from distance relationship ?

because cybersex is kind of boring

no photo
Wed 03/03/21 10:57 AM

Yeah, last I checked, I live in reality.

Good for you, but reality does not forbid to make hypotesis, however irrealistic they may appear. That's how we prepare for what is not realistic today but could be tomorrow or in a hundred years. don't you agree?

no photo
Wed 03/03/21 10:39 AM
I think we should take a mathematical approach...
there is an hypotesis, (earth going towards a catastrophe). In maths an hypotesis is something taken for granted to be able to examine the consequences. As part of the hypotesis it is also stated that you will have a possibility to have a life on the moon (again, granted)
under this assumptions, of course I would go, but if anyone want to stay here and die for SURE because there are chances that on the moon would be hit by an asteroid, fine, stay! I'm going!
Of course if the discussion is based on different terms I'll revert to my initial position and fly to Betelgeuse...

no photo
Wed 03/03/21 10:21 AM

Men looking for pen pals with their genitals on display .. what is that about ??laugh laugh

Hi Mandy waving

pen must be an abbreviation for penis

no photo
Wed 03/03/21 06:24 AM
I don't drink coffee

no photo
Wed 03/03/21 04:07 AM
I love when women start undressing... :wink: