Community > Posts By > Luca

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 02:08 PM

I'm really thinking about it..

Crossing swords?

TMI!

ehm no! what was the subject of the thread??

rofl laugh the subject was “who wants to get married” so we’re having a huge Mingle Marriage smitten

oh that's nice, yes I meant I'm thinking about getting married really, not sure my wife agrees on that

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 01:38 PM
To be honest I did not believe in life on other planets... not until I arrived on Earth...
Well no, seriously, I'm 100% sure that we'll find life on other planets, even in the solar system. Many experiments 'proved' (no in reality they did not) that life tends to appear more or less spontaneously as soon as there are the conditions. ANd we have on earth life in (extremofile are they called?) places where it looks impossible to find it, ocean's floor, volcanoes... but maybe it's because it's Earth. On mars there may be conditions in some places. On Encelado and Europa too, under the ice there is liquid water, so let's go fishing there!
Another thing is evoluted forms of life (assuming we are evoluted, oh yes come on we are... aren't we?)
Another thing still is the time allocated, civilization may exist only for some few thousands of years before being hit by an asteroid or burned by a supernova... so if they want to visit us, they need to hurry uo between a cataclims and the next, come on with that spaceship...
This could be extremely rare, maybe even unique. that's why we should take responsiblity of keeping the planet in shape, no plan b I'm afraid... not for a while at least

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 05:47 AM

Is it true that 5 out of every 4 people have trouble with fractions?

humanity can be divided in 10 groups, those who know binary system and those who don't...

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 05:19 AM

Any man can be trained to cook :wink:

personally I love cooking for a man and myself .., have never considered it a chore , certainly . not a prerequisite in mate selection .

Cooking together can be sensual and bonding . Sure it is lovely if he enjoys cooking too and many men do . Some are creative and experimental in there style .., I never considered butter chicken lasagna ... until a man surprised me with it .., delicious :yum:

You shouldn't have to train any man , if he's grown.

Cooking together could be bonding.

Food is not Always the way to a Man's heart. :heart:

:wink:

I find the whole concept of training a man rather offensive, and to be honest also stupid... the illusion that you can train a man is the root cause of many problems that women have... rather then taking one who is not what you want and try to train him, maybe woman should look from the beginning for someone who they can accept and love the way he is...

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 04:12 AM

Crossing swords?

TMI!

ehm no! what was the subject of the thread??

no photo
Tue 02/23/21 12:34 AM

Great victory of the Prada Cup, 7:1 to Ineos.

Luna Rossa made it look easy Luca but a well deserved victory and hope they are enjoying the celebrations . Guess that means I need to find an Italian flag to wear biggrin

Hugs to INEOS .., They certainly showed their strength leading up to the finals. Hope they plan to stay and enjoy New Zealand for the rest of the challenge .

I'm sure the Italian flag will suit you!
:wink:

no photo
Mon 02/22/21 01:27 PM

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 02:34 PM

oh, I thought the thread was about something else, strange notion of morning glory!
rofl rofl rofl rofl and I think to myself what a glorious world .. I have no idea what you are referring to Luca tongue2

And I will pretend I believe you :wink:

honestly I don't have something that regularly is the first coming to mind when I wake up... except when I'm living a new love story, in that case it's her...

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 02:07 PM
oh, I thought the thread was about something else, strange notion of morning glory!

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 06:36 AM
I'm far more shy in person than on a chat / forum... it's one of the things I like more about chatting

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 06:34 AM

Would a Man choose a woman mainly because she's a
Great Cook ? :thinking:

No way, I'd rather choose her because she's good in bed! much more important! :smile:

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 03:34 AM

You can try sunshine...🤣🤣🤣

never laugh of your opponent before a final, many countries have learned that in the past...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

He he...lighten up. Joking here Luca bigsmile

It's ok, I'm not taking this seriously don't worry

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 03:25 AM
Something just came back to mind about the time I was living in the UK. A friend of mine was dating an Irish guy and she was a bit surprised that he was not ashamed of farting in her presence. To her (Italian) and to me when she told me about it, it was a bit shocking, but this guy told her "if I can't relax when I'm with you, when...?"
So, maybe the answer is:
You know you are in a relationship when both are not ashamed to fart in presence of the other!
May not be that romantic, but in my opinion it holds some truth!

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 03:11 AM

You can try sunshine...🤣🤣🤣

never laugh of your opponent before a final, many countries have learned that in the past...

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 02:12 AM

They still have to beat us kiwis :grinning:. But yes, congratulations.

That's for the America's Cup though... We did win the Prada Cup...
Yes, not easy to beat the kiwis of course, but we'll give it a try!

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 12:48 AM
touch me and like to be touched by me

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 12:38 AM
Great victory of the Prada Cup, 7:1 to Ineos.

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 12:17 AM

Personally I don't like huge tattoes. Often I find attractive smaller one, especially on ankles for ladies and for shoulders on men...
Don't have any although I've thought about it a number of times... but in general I like very much to change, so permanent stuff is really not for me, I'm sure I would get fed up with it sooner or later...

I have them on my shoulders :laughing: Luca

It's ok, I would probably like it :wink:

no photo
Sun 02/21/21 12:13 AM
I can cook... my best recipe, so I'm told, is lasagne, but I am very good at cooking pasta in general, carbonara, amatriciana... I also prepare all sorts of salads and I am reasonably good with meat. Can't really cook fish instead.

no photo
Sat 02/20/21 04:43 AM
Personally I don't like huge tattoes. Often I find attractive smaller one, especially on ankles for ladies and for shoulders on men...
Don't have any although I've thought about it a number of times... but in general I like very much to change, so permanent stuff is really not for me, I'm sure I would get fed up with it sooner or later...