Community > Posts By > Luca

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 04:08 PM

It's a bit annoying in supermarkets when the short old lay asks politely:
"You are so tall, can you pick that thing on the top shelf for me?"

You find that annoying???? Geez, help the lady out!

I always do, even with a smile, but sometimes I just wish they would just ask without stressing that I am so tall

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 04:02 PM
The list is rather surprising... if it's proven scientifically I'll have to accept it I guess... but for sure did not expect doughnuts or pumpkin to have such effects, and about licorice, I read somewhere else that it's just the opposite...
I expected chili to be at the top of the list.

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 12:14 PM
Nice boat...
I wonder how many nice girls don't care how you age...

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 12:02 PM

whoa

Sorry if I disappointed you! :-)

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 11:51 AM

Well I never liked men anyway...

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 11:33 AM

I search profiles often to see photos Men over 50.

yes but women lie more often about their age...
anyway in general I think men age better, or at least their look tends to be less important as women have different priorities when judging if a man is suitable or not

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 11:04 AM
I disagree

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 10:46 AM
It's a bit annoying in supermarkets when the short old lay asks politely:
"You are so tall, can you pick that thing on the top shelf for me?"
But probably is more annoying having to ask someone, so I don't complain... and women prefer tall men apparently (by the why, who said men prefer short women??? no way, what men have you met??)

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 08:43 AM
I'll stay home and watch football then :-)

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 07:36 AM
The amount of disinformation is astonishing...
I happen to work for one of those government offices who have figures...
compared to previous year and to 90,000 official deaths for covid, we have an increase on the number of deaths (not considering the reason) of about 300,000. So the number of deaths can be underestimated, but for sure it's not overestimated and this kind of disinformation just makes people think that after all it's just a flu. Well, it's NOT.
It was perhaps acceptable to make such comments one year ago, it's no longer acceptable today.

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 07:27 AM

Don't mess with the OP. He might really be Luca Brazi.

and you just messed with him...

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 06:23 AM
Edited by Luca on Sat 02/06/21 06:39 AM
is stick shift slang for manual gear box? sorry, couldn't find it on translator

OK, yes it is, I've found it... oh can I use that capability to impress ladies as mentioned in another thread?

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 02:57 AM
Oh I see, like in school days when we always had a ruler in the schoolbag... :-)

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 02:53 AM
I prefer women to make the 1st move, to ask me out etc... and I was (and still am) so shy that if they didn't exist I would still be a virgin.

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 02:49 AM
how ugly is the young one and how old is the beauty?

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 02:40 AM
Well, this is awful...
First, let's make it clear that one thing is to have an opinion and another thing is to believe you can act because of an opinion. Nobody has the right to, as you said, cage her, insult, finger point...
Having said that, we are still entitled to an opinion I guess, and the opinion depends on the concept of 'immediately'
If you mean the day after... well I would find it very inappropriate for sure. If you mean one year it is normal, six months I would find it a bit odd, one month very odd.
But in all cases, it would be her business and we should keep our opinions to ourselves. We also have to keep in mind that a relation could be less sound than it seemed, and in some cases the premature end of it could come as a relief. Judging without knowing is always wrong. Finding something odd, is allowed though, at least in my opinion

no photo
Sat 02/06/21 02:11 AM

The point anyway, was not only don't rate me, but also to try to understand why some people want to be rated. No judgement on that, they are free to be rated as much as they want, I was just asking what was the reason, I wanted to understand, not judge... I have to say that on this subject I got very little feedback, but thanks to those who did reply

no photo
Fri 02/05/21 12:07 PM

And now, I think, you are going to have to beg to be rated ;-)

no way

no photo
Fri 02/05/21 10:57 AM
Edited by Luca on Fri 02/05/21 10:57 AM
What's all this stuff about rating a profile??
Why do some want to be rated and who gives the authorities to some others to rate?? I find it horrible, please do not rate me...

no photo
Fri 02/05/21 07:00 AM

I would be impressed if you rescued a baby duckling or jumped in the surf with me to help a stranded whale . Simple acts that make me smile and speak to my heart and mind :broken_heart:

This could need some preparation... the duckling ok, but where am I going to get a whale???