Community > Posts By > Luca

no photo
Tue 02/16/21 04:38 AM
Sometimes I'm in love already before chatting!

no photo
Mon 02/15/21 10:49 AM
In any case, what is so special about sex? why do we humans give so much impportance to it, and why don't we consider it an activity like sport for instance?
If your partner does not like to play tennis, why should he/she get angry if you play it with someone else?
I was also suggesting to play double but maybe it's a bit extreme...
Ok, it's not a suggestion, but why is it different? is it because of betrayal of trust? but if it was not establish that a relation must be exclusive, there wouldn't be any betrayal of trust, so why do we give it so much importance?
Any antropologist in here? :-)

no photo
Mon 02/15/21 10:42 AM
Edited by Luca on Mon 02/15/21 10:43 AM
I never said it's always the woman's fault.
I'm just inviting you to consider that, occasionally, very occasionally, it could be the woman's fault. There is a big difference.
Is this acceptable?

no photo
Mon 02/15/21 07:41 AM

Some other times, they just close down, no matter what you do... oh sorry, I tend to forget that it's always the man's fault!

Thank you for correcting me. Everything is always woman's fault, especially this. Men have perfect sex drives and erectile functions.
slaphead

Glad I could help, when you need a reminder just give me a shout... well no, forget it... :smile:

no photo
Mon 02/15/21 05:22 AM
Some other times, they just close down, no matter what you do... oh sorry, I tend to forget that it's always the man's fault!

no photo
Mon 02/15/21 05:19 AM
I'll kiss Trixie and Blondie, if they promise not to tell my wife!

no photo
Mon 02/15/21 12:57 AM

P.S. Message for Blondey: I'm going to bed, please support Luna Rossa for me (not even sure they are racing tonight, in case do it)
hi Luca .,

auckland is in a level 3 covid lockdown for 72 hrs (at this stage) so racing temporarily postponed .. Luna Rossa are doing extremely well have won 4 out of 4 races . . The british team now have a few days to come up with a new strategy ., hope the lockdown is just temporary and the racing can resume quickly waving

Thanks for the update Blondey! :kiss:

no photo
Mon 02/15/21 12:36 AM
If I were a woman... I would pick me :-)

no photo
Sun 02/14/21 02:26 PM
P.S. Message for Blondey: I'm going to bed, please support Luna Rossa for me (not even sure they are racing tonight, in case do it)

no photo
Sun 02/14/21 02:22 PM

I've heard guys say, "There's the ones you take to bed", and then "There's the ones you take home to mother".

I'm interested in seeing what the men here on Mingle say.

Are you aware that "mother" is, after all, a woman?

no photo
Sun 02/14/21 02:18 PM

I wonder what men think of women online or on dating sites who seek sex.

At least one man on this site thinks it is a myth that women look only for sex .

I think that is only a partial myth . There is not the same stigma /shaming attached for a woman to claim she is only looking for sex . Are men subject to the same stigma??

Is it acceptable for a woman to seek only sex ??? :angel: pitchfork waving

I wonder who that man is...
quote me well blondey, I said "they do not exist and IF they exist, they find what they're looking for before getting to you" :smile:
That means that... yeah ok maybe there are 2 or 3 on this planet but if they really exist it does not take more than 5 minutes to find someone, so a man should be very very lucky to be in exactly that place in those 5 minutes.
It's like the lottery, someone really wins, but not you (nor me!)

Getting to the second point... we are still debating if on a date the man should pay and you really want to talk about sexual freedom for women???
Come on, don't be offended but I find it ridiculous. At least in general.
I don't have a problem with women having sexual freedom, but actually most women do have problems, they are the first to judge women and to feel 'in danger' because "their men" could quite easily fall in the net!

and to be honest, in case you haven't noticed, sexual freedom has gone a lot down in the last 20-30 years. From official statistics for instance, in France now the number of bikini sold has passed the number of topless. I tell you that when I lived in France, to see French women not in topless on the beach was a rarity, now it's over 50%
It's not the 70s I'm afraid...

no photo
Sun 02/14/21 09:22 AM
Edited by Luca on Sun 02/14/21 09:23 AM
Men always start with sex in their mind, it's biological, women look for best gene set to ensure good care of descendants :smile:
but hey what am I supposed to know after all? I am not a biologist and I do fall in love

on the other hand, women looking for sex are really a myth, they do not exist and if they exist they find it before getting to you (where you is very much everyone)

no photo
Sun 02/14/21 09:16 AM
Being ugly helps a lot, cause nobody else wants you!

no photo
Sun 02/14/21 05:27 AM
legacy income?

no photo
Sun 02/14/21 02:39 AM
I would take my phone, make a video and see how many likes I get...
well no... I would try to help really... (but I'ms sure many would just make that video)

no photo
Sun 02/14/21 02:31 AM
For sure if I find one like that, you can have her for free!

no photo
Sat 02/13/21 12:35 AM

I hate this say so much... I wonder what is that supposed to mean, real man???
Who decide what a real man is?
I'm pretty sure I am a real man, but not the one you would like, that does not make me less man...

I so totally agree with you :thumbsup:.
However, I also realize and can appreciate that some members from different cultural backgrounds, may experience difficulties in expressing themselves in a way that primarily English speaking people can relate to.

To the OP.... maybe think about your profile picture,and show that 'you' are a 'real' woman? :confused:

You might be right, but to be honest I've heard the same expression in at least 5 different languages, and it does not make any sense in any of them...

no photo
Fri 02/12/21 03:05 PM
I hate this say so much... I wonder what is that supposed to mean, real man???
Who decide what a real man is?
I'm pretty sure I am a real man, but not the one you would like, that does not make me less man...

no photo
Fri 02/12/21 01:05 PM

Hey! Here Comes my Answer , A Japanese legend Says when you cant Sleep at Night that means you are awake in someone's Else's Dream . If you don't have this symptoms that means You are on Safe Side . and If you really have these symptoms that means you are in a Danger Zone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahhahaahahahaaaaaaa !

I would just ask this person
WILL YOU PLEASE LET ME SLEEP??? :smile:

no photo
Fri 02/12/21 12:59 PM
Very often (but the opposite happens too) men are in it for the sex and women for the hope of getting a family... I think it's just biology... but that is just the beginning, men start with that in mind but then fall in love too