Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 12/07/07 01:35 AM
thought the whole purpouse of the profile was to attract attention. now you tell me it is posted with a warning do not look, that is not why it is here.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 12/06/07 05:37 PM
50 to 57, army corps of engineers.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 12/06/07 05:19 PM
just returned from the national cemetary, said farewell to another member of the VFW, have been loosing a lot of them lately mostly korean vets, asked myself if I would still be here tomorrow???? the chaplain read "just a common soldier" it can be found on google. even though I hope to be here for many more years I sometimes wonder.sad sad

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:38 PM
can only take a little bit of the computer, then start having real problem with my eyes so am off her till tomorrow or the next day.

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:11 PM
coco has to be the crazy one, when I was on yahoo health, had to wear my army 45 to protect myself from her, think stormy had to wear hers also....... shutterbug 92230

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:49 PM
race slow cars, never again do I want to see that word hillbilly in your post remember to be politically correct, always use MOUNTAIN WILLIAM.

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:27 PM
have had a few requests to IM, am not being mean when I say no. this computer is just too old to do it. it actually takes me a full 18 minutes from the time I turn this thing on till I am logged into jsh.

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:10 PM
have been told some of the family is from venus some more from mars and a few from pluto still think I am mostly earthling.drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 12/05/07 06:33 PM

well just like that guy that showed his penis in the picture and was going around leaving rude comments.....i think everyone tried to delete that
[I think we now know why all the JSH gang tried to delete you.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 12/04/07 06:31 PM
a lot of things sound good here but never forget the lettuce, have not tried the bacon or the egg. might just be something to play around with it could be intresting.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 12/04/07 06:22 PM
have plans to go out if my eye surgery is a success. don't have a date but who knows what could happen???

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 12/04/07 03:21 PM
keeping my fingers crossed, hoping for the best. do not have too high expectations this time, before I was certain it would work still would be nice to have good eyesight again. flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker the flowers are for the ladies, drinks are for all.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:34 PM
I usually play nice with the nurses depends on the nurse. now if she keeps coming around trying to turn me into a pincushion, or she starts waking me out of a sound sleep to take my sleeping pill, then I get upset.explode explode explode

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:21 PM
averaged 2 packs a day for about 60 years,woke up one morning about 5 months ago said I have quit, da** hard to do but if you really try it is possible.

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:46 PM
brandon, be careful what you say, if not one of these ladies may hit you up, but with a ball bat.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:40 PM
what you are describing is a giant magnifying glass designed to fit over your computer screen, or even your tv it is not cheap but I have been using one of them for a long time.flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:23 PM
country, bluegrass, folk and most from the 50s and 60s. drinker drinker drinker :heart: drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:04 PM
for those of you who have been on this site a long while, you know I have been having eye problems and the last surgery did not help. will be going in for more surgery on the 15th, hope it will correct what the first one did not. if this one also fails then I will be off for good.sad sad sad

widowerseeking's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:30 PM
would have to be eddie arnold and the tennesee waltz, if not that then johnny cash and I walk the line.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 11/25/07 12:12 AM
I would be a good candidate for public office, as I enjoy kissing the babys mom. not the baby but the mom.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25