Community > Posts By > BigCurt_31

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:27 PM

Aww come on Curt, we all know ur in love with yourself,lool, Just kiddin Brotha!!laugh

<-----NOT A BLAMER........Im oblivious with my head up my azzzzzz~~~!!!bigsmile drinker

It's ok Gypsy! I just get tired of hearing all this woes me and why doe I get **** on! Well, if you wouldn't let someone **** on. They ever thank it is because instead of looking for love let love look for you. I realized that I may never fall deeply in love. Thus, I fall deeply in love with life. Passion fuels my heart and my love. But, I let thing's go from the past. It those thing's taht hinder us from finding true love when it really does happen to us.

I hear tell it you have to love yourself, before you can love anyone else! I am complacent with who I am as a person! I know I am honest and forthright and sure don't have a problem speaking my mind.

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:26 PM

for me sometimes it was me 90, her ten, she got really sick, when she got better, it was more me me me, so we grew apart.

Well, the pendulum has to sway!

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:19 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Wed 01/23/08 10:19 PM

totally agree that it takes two people to make a relationship work.. its not always a 50/50 reason for the split tho.. There are some things each person either does or doesn't do to upset/offend the other but for the most part its usually either someone gets bored or just isn't happy anymore and moves on. Sometimes this comes out of nowhere for the other person and its hard to deal with a breakup when you thought the relationship was perfect.. in hindsight they never are tho!

it is true sometimes it is 75/25 or 80/20! Your spouse may get sick and you have to kick in and do more for a time. But, as far making it work it is 50/50 and you do have to meet in the middle!

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:17 PM

<-----NOT A BLAMER........Im oblivious with my head up my azzzzzz~~~!!!bigsmile drinker

It's ok Gypsy! I just get tired of hearing all this woes me and why doe I get **** on! Well, if you wouldn't let someone **** on. They ever thank it is because instead of looking for love let love look for you. I realized that I may never fall deeply in love. Thus, I fall deeply in love with life. Passion fuels my heart and my love. But, I let thing's go from the past. It those thing's taht hinder us from finding true love when it really does happen to us.

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:12 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Wed 01/23/08 10:12 PM
the blaming of the opposite sex for a relationship failure stop? When will people start accepting that they comprise 1/2 of a team that lost the game. When will people stop blaming others for thier mistakes in life? Tired of hearing all the crying really!

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:06 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Wed 01/23/08 10:07 PM

Say one thing; mean another?
Do one thing; mean another?

laugh Don't give it another thought. You see guys have trouble thinking sometimes. You could call it conflicting thought patterns...or emotional overload. But it is definitely some kind of self-control issue...y'now what i mean? Just can't get their heads straight.

laugh laugh laugh

ROFL! All this men bashing I can see why we are still searching for new planet's that possibly maintain life. Unbelievable!!!!!!
First off, get it out of your mind that I am not a thinker and I have conflicting thoughts. Secondly, as far as emotion's are concerned! You Women epitomize the apex of emotional indescrepancy! Put it like this I just visit Six Flag's to ride the roller coaster. I don't work there and I don't run the machines. I just leave that up to the woman that I am seeing.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:01 PM

Night ladies! First grade teacher

Hillbilly Sheriff!

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:58 PM
1. Kate Beckinsale
2. Angelina Jolie
3. King Size Bed

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:55 PM
I stabbed a sexy girl because I'm a pimp and you are jealous!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:51 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Wed 01/23/08 09:51 PM

I think Chuck Norris's Toupee' is a bit old myselflaugh :tongue:

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Hello Pot, this is Kettle, you are black! =)

That isn't a toupee on my boy's Kevin's head. That is the weaved pubic hair from all the woman he has had!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:47 PM
Butt Model!

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:42 PM

Ahhhh... I can't believe I'm doing this... I'm fragile, so be gentle:wink:

((((((((((((((((((I give it a 2............0,000)))))))))))))))

What a babe! :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:28 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Wed 01/23/08 09:30 PM

Darth Vader. I would use the force every night

The Master of the darkside, so I could make Kevin do all my evil bidding!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:17 PM

boys play nice...

its a good profile.....

your daughter is beautiful...

flowerforyou curt play nice..
smooched

Ok! Ok! Ok! Jeez(kick's rocks)

grumble grumble grumble

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:12 PM

This thread moves too fast! And I have to read everything so I can keep on top of the who's doing what kinda thing. Night!

"keep on top!"

laugh happy laugh happy laugh happy laugh :wink:

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:11 PM

i ummm... well... you get the point. let me know what you think of mine... see ya

Isn't this like the 2nd time in two week's you have had your profile under "Rate my Profile?"

nope sorry, dude. first time for me here. i aint even got enough post under my collar to have posted very much of anything...pay attention

Well, that is good then! Personally, I would never put my profile up under "Rate my Profile!" because I don't need my ego stroked! It is big enough already(LMAO)! As far as paying attention, I give credit where credit is do!
noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:07 PM

The camera angles/shots were interesting. I'd say it's a fresh take on a Godzilla movie. But not much else. Wasn't scary or suspenseful, you knew exactly what would happen next. Type of movie you can only see once (like "The Sixth Sense").

LOL! Dude, so untrue! That movie wasn't predictable at all. If you want to say "YOU KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF MOVIE GENIUS THEN GO AHEAD!", but don't insult my intelligence. This movie was nothing like Godzilla other than it was set in New York area. I would of sat through it twice, but my girlfiend had to get home. It really was quite a masterpiece and cutting edge stuff. Other than the Fag Witch trial's which was complete Home Movie Debauchery! Anyway's, delete that quote because it isn't worth the page it is written on!

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:55 PM
Shorty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:52 PM

-im not drunk
-i dont have a drinking problem
- i only drink when you piss me off (when they drink every day!)

Sound's like that one hit's close to home!

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:51 PM
That outfit doesn't make you look fat dear!

ohwell frown ohwell frown ohwell frown ohwell

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25