Community > Posts By > BigCurt_31

BigCurt_31's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:38 AM

dont like big men , specifically men who work out their biceps like wrestlers.. no offense, if this is you, maybe I'm just not your match.

This came of of Masey's profile! Guess, that count's me and Keving out! I am really not taht big in person. I am just really streamed-lined. I move like the ocean when I am between....flowerforyou laugh flowerforyou devil devil devil devil

well if you are in the same category as kevin then bring it on.. he is uber-hott!!!!!devil smooched

Well, seeing as how I am 10 years my friend kevin's senior. I think I am pretty ripped and muscle bound for. O I will be 39 on March 27th. Muah

BigCurt_31's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:36 AM

I just wondering since ther eis a post about "where are al the good men?" I was thinking the same thing about the woman on here.

what am i???
chopped liver???
laugh laugh laugh

Did you miss me that much that you had to get back on Izzie?

BigCurt_31's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:33 AM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Fri 01/25/08 12:34 AM
dont like big men , specifically men who work out their biceps like wrestlers.. no offense, if this is you, maybe I'm just not your match.

This came of of Masey's profile! Guess, that count's me and Kevin out! I am really not that big in person. I am just really streamed-lined. I move like the ocean when I am between....flowerforyou laugh flowerforyou devil devil devil devil

BigCurt_31's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:28 AM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Fri 01/25/08 12:29 AM

as I said in the other forum, attractive people with good jobs & lives aren't on the internet lol.

well, I am from the show-me state and I got a Salt-block that I bet would keep plenty of good looking Does coming around for quite awhile there sir!
devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

BigCurt_31's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:27 AM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Fri 01/25/08 12:27 AM
welp! Here they are, they have arrived! Did I sound the mating call?

laugh happy laugh happy laugh happy laugh happy

BigCurt_31's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:25 AM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Fri 01/25/08 12:35 AM
I just wondering since there is a post about "where are all the good men?" I was thinking the same thing about the woman on here.

BigCurt_31's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:06 AM

im not a yankee im a MINER/LONGHORN lol my uncle and alot of my dads family graduated from the Razorbacks Arkansas

yea, well all my family graduated from Fayetteville also. I just don't like telling anyone that. I am afraid my sister will find and make me pay child support!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

hey I am still on the edge of the Ozarks in Columbia, Mo, but it isn't true bro. I have a beautiful little boy and my ex is of no-relation!

dude thats wrong on so many levels

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Funny as hell though right?

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

well,yea duh...it is the hills of NW arkansas.i just hope its not true huh

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:53 PM
bigsmile

mine was playing football ..dont ask lol

I would tackle that for a dollar!

flowerforyou

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:53 PM

and why do they call it a snuff-box fracture

because it is a common grip for location on the thumb of a snuff box when you pack it!

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:51 PM

im not a yankee im a MINER/LONGHORN lol my uncle and alot of my dads family graduated from the Razorbacks Arkansas

yea, well all my family graduated from Fayetteville also. I just don't like telling anyone that. I am afraid my sister will find and make me pay child support!

dude thats wrong on so many levels

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Funny as hell though right?

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:43 PM

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:31 PM
actually on plentyof fish they have that stuff. Announcements and organization of stuff like that. It would be nice if they had that here. Curt

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:30 PM

(((mom))) thank you..
((CB)) stalker.. smooched
((fade)) yea.. i like you dressed up to..
(chevy) ty.. flowerforyou

and curt..
(((((curt..)))))
thank you..
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You still awake babe!
You need me to cum over and tuck you in? or crawl in with you?

bigsmile blushing bigsmile

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:28 PM
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
J/K Chuck! Welcome aboard mate! We love Arkansas people here. Makes us Missouri people look all the better!
happy happy happy happy happy happy

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:14 PM
And when I say Hoes I mean woman that want to meet at a damn bar and go to a hotel and hook-up. Not you ladies on here!

Muahflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:13 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Thu 01/24/08 11:15 PM

There are plenty of guys with stable jobs & their own place, they just aren't on dating sites because they have girlfriends already lol
amen

no not true! First off, I don't do much dating off this site. Secondly, I am so busy with my life that I don't have much time to go catting or chasing hoes at no bar. So, that isn't true at all. I can't get woman on and off here. It ain't a problem. i just enjoy the socializing on here with out all the F...........cking Noise!

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:09 PM
I have a car, my own house, I don't drink much. Casual drinking with friends and co-worker's. I have full custody of my son. I have a 4 year college degee and I am almost done with my Master's! Muah

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:59 PM
Love Sotuh Park and Berries too!

flowerforyou

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:28 PM
when you place a $20 bill in her G-string!

laugh laugh laugh bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:25 PM

She's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK devil

and they wrote off the $98 bill for de-flooding .. the guys over at Mazda are so d*mn good to me ................. drinker

flooding? You had better stop having sex in the front seat of that thing woman!(unless it is with me of course)

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25