Community > Posts By > BigCurt_31

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:08 PM

there is some hot guys in here tonite man oh man

yea, it will get hotter when me and Kevin start flexing for you!!! Get your dollar's out ladies. Daddy need's a new pair of shoes!
devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:02 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Tue 01/22/08 10:02 PM

Capn Crunch man!!!!!!! You totally blew my image of you Curt,tisk tisk tisk!!! Raisin nut bran for me FOOO!!,lol

Oop's! Dang-it! You weren't suppose to see that Kevin. Actually, I eat mostly Kashii organic, But crap I am on such a low carb and all i had all day was steak and tuna steak and brocolli and crap. I, Actually, baked this even some flax-seed muffin's because flax is so great for people and everyone should be on it everyday.

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:57 PM

organicbigsmile heritage grains

Hey, I am all for fitness and eat some organic, but yuck!
noway noway noway noway noway noway

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:56 PM

Cinnimon toast crunch!!

Yea, cinnamon toast crunch is pretty dang good! But, I love my Captain!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:52 PM
that Captain Crunch is the best cereal ever made? What is your favorite cereal if not?

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:18 PM

“It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.”

hmmm I don't know. I forgot a guy who treated me badly. Never gave him another thought ............... smokin

Momma, I treat your sexy-ass right. Muah!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:58 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Tue 01/22/08 09:00 PM
It is instant attraction, not sure about infatuation. That has total negative connotations to it! It takes time to develop true love. How long does it take?
1. How well does the couple know what True Love is!
2. How willing is this to be open to the idea of true love!
3. How fast do the develop communication and total trust!
4. Are they will to wait for true love to develop.
5 They don't rush the relationship through the stages of development.

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:47 PM

wow you see how quick that got defensive.........and i was only kidding sweetie. but it wouldn't matter cause you are not the "my type" i look for, that is a given just in case you can't tell.

o now your trying to insult my intelligence! Lol, Well maybe you should go read my poem's in the forum. They are Transformed, Intangible Love, and Simple! O btw I am like 12 credit's from my Master's. Most likely you wouldn't be my type. Enuff Said! I just don't go around stating rude thing's and stereotyping other's it is not very appealing! But, hey your young and impetuous!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:19 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Tue 01/22/08 08:20 PM

that's because those types never do.....lol

Haha! You are to funny! First off if my son wasn't next to me you could take and add my yahoo instant messenger and I throw the cam on and show you that you are wrong about jocks not having big cocks. Please don't stereotype at such a young age. I can back that **** up and I bet you can't. ROfl! I'd have you begging to quit!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 04:26 PM
personally, I think we are on the edge of a one world economy. I see the work's for that being put in place within the next 10 year's.

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 04:25 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Tue 01/22/08 04:25 PM

Any Democrat is better then any Republican. I don't know how we are going to get out of this crap hole King George got us in.

I really don't think we will escape it. I think we will suffer tremedously as a country. People are starving in the street's and the economy just hit rock bottom. We are in bad trouble! It is gonna get alot worse before it ever get's better. But, its on the world stage just not our country.

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 04:20 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Tue 01/22/08 04:22 PM

Hmmmmm Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton??

HELL NO.

We need a change.smokin

Well, actually our economy was the best it had been in about 4 decades under the Clinton administration. If you want to argue I can pull up tons of economical stat's that say's it was! Such as the unemployment rate was lowest since right after world war 2! He actually reduced the budget deficit from 150 billion dollars to 145 billion dollar's. Wheras Bush has quadrupled the deficit during his presidency. Not sure If I would be ready for Hilary, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing Bill back in office!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 02:05 PM
By TOM HAYS, Associated Press Writer
9 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan residence in a possible drug-related death, police said. He was 28.

ADVERTISEMENT

NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said Ledger had an appointment for a massage at the Manhattan apartment believed to be his home. The housekeeper who went to let Ledger know the masseuse was there found him dead at 3:26 p.m.

The Australian-born actor was an Oscar nominee for his role in "Brokeback Mountain" and has numerous other screen credits.

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:33 PM

no deal

all expenses paid trip to Ireland

(((((was meant to FindMe's question))))

has to cost something there guy!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:31 PM
150 dollar's for dinner for two!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:27 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Tue 01/22/08 01:28 PM

I get this message from JUSTSAYHI...."so and so is interested in meeting you" So I go to so and so's profile and try to send her an email.....ZAP!!!! I don't fit in the parameters she has established. I guess the lesson would be: Look before you leap. LOL

tell u what I do in that case is I send them a friend's request and email them through that. Sometimes they don't realize that they have that set or the forget.

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:57 PM

oh hey and if ya'll wouldnt mind could u check out my Into the Wild or Emerson and Thoreau forums...thank ya much

I took a college course on Thoreau. Pretty interesting, It was basically a course on spectral differences between Poe and Thoreau. I will defintely check them out!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:55 PM
twice for me!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:49 PM

Hey curt .. thanks for stoppin' by .... drink of choice for Ruth to get ya? (she works the bar here .. and is damn good if I say so myself drinker )

double jack and diet coke!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:48 PM

Good afternoon Curt drinker

Hiya!

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25