Community > Posts By > BigCurt_31

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:40 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Mon 01/21/08 10:40 PM

I don't think it should go far as being able to customize your own html but being able to choose a different color scheme would be great !

Yes, but if we started taht i don't think that would be the end! Just the beginning and I would leave in search of basic. I see no need to decorate my ass with flower's to impress. I think word's are enough. Say like my Poetry in the forum's.
happy happy happy happy happy

I dont think we should change it. Thats why lots of people have myspace. Curt you dont need flowers to make women like you. Curt you are a sexy man. devil

BTW how are you tonight?

I am doing great my dear! And how about your beautiful Korean self?

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:35 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Mon 01/21/08 10:39 PM

I don't think it should go far as being able to customize your own html but being able to choose a different color scheme would be great !

Yes, but if we started that I don't think that would be the end! Just the beginning and I would leave in search of basic ideaology. I see no need to decorate my ass with flower's to impress. I think word's are enough. Say like my Poetry in the forum's.
happy happy happy happy happy

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:21 PM
Bah! Don't have time for decorating, that is what facebook and myspace are for. This is a str8t forward no-nonsense site and not a popularity contest. That is why most of us are on here and not those other site's. The forum's and easy navigation is what makes this site unique. Not the ability to canvas your page in flowers or whatever. No offense!

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:12 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Mon 01/21/08 10:12 PM
Yes, it is quite an Amazing movie! It will have people salivating at the mouth for the next one with so much subterfuge surrounding the movie. It will be talked about for quite awhile.

happy laugh happy laugh happy laugh happy laugh happy

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:32 PM

oh my teenage son was telling me bout that game.. I need to get further further further on guitar hero first...explode its on pause right now.. laugh the guitar is layin next to me.. drinker

Can I strum your guitar? I swear I will only strike a chord or two, but they shall be very high notes for you!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:29 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sun 01/20/08 10:30 PM

I have a NDS Lite and i love to play video games, does this make me a "gamer?"

Guys what do yall think about girls who like to play video games?

o yea hot! I am a huge online rpg gamer! I have laid off of them cuz they are so damn addictiing. But, defintely a turn-on!

online rpg gamer.....
your killing me smalls

Diablo 2 for eight year and DDO for 2 year's! I have my own clan on Khyber! 110 toon's and had one the largest clan's on east closed Diablo 2! laugh it up, tongue boy!

Now i can do diablo man...I'm a big blizzard fan, but not mmorpgs.......i still play starcraft to this day!

yea, well ddo rocks, but turbine doesn't pay any attention to it because of Lord of the Rings! But, I hear tell that Diablo 3 is due out by summer. Atari really screwed the pooch with ddo. Best online game could of been but they blew it!
Yea, Blizzard rock's when it comes to doing online games.

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:25 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sun 01/20/08 10:27 PM

o yea hot! I am a huge online rpg gamer! I have laid off of them cuz they are so damn addictiing. But, defintely a turn-on!

online rpg gamer.....
your killing me smalls

Diablo 2 for eight year and DDO for 2 year's! I have my own clan on Khyber! 110 toon's and had one the largest clan's on east closed Diablo 2! laugh it up, tongue boy! and i have 10 maxed toons at 14th level in Dungeon and Dragon's online with two paid account's!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:18 PM

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:14 PM

kev and curt in one spot, can my heart take it? lmao of course, im madam hahaha devil

Dunno! But, if you put them lips on my ... and that cube on my .... Then I think we have a interesting situation.
devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:06 PM

Woot!!!:wink: flowerforyou

sup kev?

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:02 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sun 01/20/08 10:07 PM

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad
i knoe whats ups with that? neways it said ladies lol y would a guy look? questions u dont itbigsmile

thanks ind.love

I wasnt commenting on your profile there bud! I was talking about that pip squeek who was interrupting your rate me hour!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:02 PM

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad
i knoe whats ups with that? neways it said ladies lol y would a guy look? questions u dont itbigsmile

thanks ind.love

I wasnt commenting on your prfoile there bud! I was talking about that pip squeek who was interrupting your rate me hour!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:56 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sun 01/20/08 09:56 PM

How about me what's my rating??

well on a size scale to me! about 10-2 ratio I believe suffices!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:54 PM

Curt, you've done it again...

very 'wow'

Thanks for the compliment dear! It means alot to me to have all of you comment on my work's!
happy :wink: happy :wink: happy :wink: happy :wink: happy

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:50 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sun 01/20/08 09:52 PM
I am single because I have to be careful and protective of who I bring into my son's life. So, If it isn't working then I am out the door!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:42 PM

I know I am sexy I just wonder who else does

Sexy enuff! I give your profile an 8 dear!
flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:01 PM

wish I had the answer for ya but I have never done a long distance relationship.......i'm still a virgin:tongue: laugh

I have she lived next door and she use to roll it out like a fire hose every night! I would have to roll it back up in the morning!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:43 PM

i think it's BS how the goverment abuses smokers. first they tax the piss out of them, then the ban them from smoking in public places, next will be our own homes... they will never completely ban them, they are too much tax revenue, but they sure in the hell will make it hard for people who give them their money!

LoL! Got to love the idea of banning cigarette smoking in your own home. Doubt that will ever happen there bro. Taking it a little to personal. Personally, I don't smoke and would never subject my son to smoking at any age.

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:41 PM

It is perfect, all it says is dont bother others with it like children. The fact that they didnt ban them shows you have rights just like the people who have a right to go out and not be bothered by someone elses smoke. Whats so hard about being courteous to others.

I concur with this sentiment! I think the ban on smoking in Restaurant's and Bar's is long-time overdue!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:33 PM
Wandering the world searching for a sign, a wisp of her scent
Mystical smell wafting aloft on cloud, feelings divine
Masked by an allusive path, courted by a whimsical rhyme
Music to my ears, something so great, something so fine

Gold is the color she wears, brown as the color of her eyes
Wondering in my mind, just how far the her passion lies
Gripped by her entangling vines, wrenched by her vice
She has my heart; I know this and wouldn’t think twice

Such, a simple fool I am, she has lead me to a test
Just one chance to make her see, to love I always divest
Moments like this you get one chance
To win her love, a contest of speared by a lance

Chivalrous and cavalier as I may be, but will she ever see
I stand on the field of battle, my heart to her I do decree
Such, a long time ago, my soul resides, turning the tide
A moment in life, a steed on my back, I reach for her hand, please ride

A kiss on of her hand, a fair maiden of beauty
Loyal to her and my queen, an oath, it is my duty
Bound by love, constrained by my pride, without haste I plunge on the sword
I am her protector, guided by faith, not an instant of hesitation, not even a word

I see her still; I watch from above, I think to me, will she ever find love
I feel her pain, I hear her cry, as a message carried by wings, maybe a dove
Grasping for the air, I have no wings, a peasant in life for her, I scream
To her I once stood tall, a knight to her I somehow seem

She has left this world behind, traded for something new
A chance at love, her feelings are so true
Reborn by a desire, deep down inside, a new look on life
Something to believe in, not only in vain, not only in strife

If she only had knew how I felt, the moment we met, my heart did melt
Distanced was our meeting, from the same lands, separated by only by our two hands
Joining them would be great, locked in a grip, never to be unleashed
A parting word, a whisper on our lips, slowly I turn to leave

Gripped by a feeling that I shall not depart
I feel her heart beating, nothing shall tear us apart
To her love always I am bound, in woven I am
I love her, to all else, they are damned!

Copyrighted(2004) by BigCurt_31