Community > Posts By > BigCurt_31

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:03 AM

I agree with all you posted {{isaac}}.
well,its either him or that lady...Hilary.

yea, but do we get Bill in the deal! Because times were good with Bill. Alot better than Bush! O I want to get sick when I say taht name.

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:58 PM
No myspace here dear! We are plain jane and we like it this way! No bull**** and str8t shooter's! Welcome by the way.

HI, Madam! I love you! Muah!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:55 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sat 01/26/08 11:55 PM

bottomline sooner or later everyone dies, but if a guy can get me cheaper gas now while it matters. I don't care if he is Muslim, Voo Doo, Rockabilly or king kong

yea, well most polictician will promise us anything1 Look at LBJ, "I will not send American boys thousands miles around the world, to a job that Vietnamese boys should be doing!" Said prior to his election, so I take people saying they are gonna get us out this war and lower gas prices with a grain of salt. Politician's lie, lie lie!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:49 PM
I hate it! It is a popularity contest and nothing more! To high school for me!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:45 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sat 01/26/08 11:51 PM

you are the same one who complained about "christains" having bad luck. if you are an example of a "christain", no wonder you have bad luck. you are putting all non-christains in a box. if there is a god, then surely he will get you.

dude! Whatever, I never hear you have one postive thing to say about anyone Kasey! You are one the most negative peeps on here. It is a matter of fact, a good possibility that could happen. It is sort of like the Roman's force feeding catholicism down the world's throat in the early A.D. period's. Many were crucified for thier belief's. And as far as you go Kasey, "Let he without sin cast the first stone!" I doubt very seriously you could even come close to that. Let the man think what he wants without putting him down.

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:24 PM

I wish I could talk to my crush but I cant cuz I dont think I get free minutes to canada

Dang! All this time you have been cheating on me shorty! IT IS OVER!
Muah
:angry: explode grumble

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:31 PM
of my Phoenix and all my tattoo's on my back!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:30 PM
I am back!
Muah
drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:20 PM

bigsmile

kiss

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 05:05 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sat 01/26/08 05:06 PM

I jsut felt compelled to write a little something. Too often we hear threads about complaining and boo hoo's. Not often enough do we see threads talking about the wonderful things that come from this site. While my stay here, I have made some of the most incredible friendships ever. Most people are are excepting of who you are and treat each other with respect. To those of you that I dont tell you often enough what wonderful, loyal and loving friends you really are....I love ya! xoxoxo

I am hoping that you all have great experiences here and if you are new, i strongly suggest you jump right in and get involved and make some bonds here!

Warms my heart when I hear you speak Madam. It is shear extasy to my ear's and brain. I guess, I call it a sensory orgasm!

flowerforyou devil flowerforyou devil flowerforyou bigsmile flowerforyou bigsmile flowerforyou

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:56 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sat 01/26/08 04:59 PM

Would you date someone that newly ended a long term relationship, or would you be afraid that you would end up getting the rebound dump?

I tried that with the last girl I was with for a relationship! She was in marriage for 16 years. Most of it was spent unhappily. She let him for me and used me for about a year to build her esteem up and confidence. Her husband wasn't very impressive and used drugs. She was an rn and becaue they were high school sweethearts put up with it and they had 2 kids. WEll, she had me and I basically became a showpeice and something to build off of and then she was gone and remarried 5 months later. So, My anser is not. A person needs at least a year from a long-term to be able to deal with the next realtionship and to diminish the amount of emotional baggage they carry.
So, defintely no!
This is going to sound bad, but. I would have a chance with her if this guy wasnt a jerk. she takes care of herself, and has no kids.i think for me i should just stay in the hit it and quit it mode, so when shes ready to go, i wont get hurt. She is a real piece.

Brian, my friend! I, actually, find myself in about the same quandry you are. I just can't seem to hold back the feeling's for her though. If I was ten years younger maybe. I just don't like doing that stuff anymore. The reason is even when I thought I had no feelings for a person, you still find yourself feeling empty at the end. I think you would be making a mistake if you did that. No matter, what you think you are still giving up a part of you and messing with some internal feeling's. All it is gonna do is mess you up for when you want something real and it comes. Please don't do it!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:51 PM

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit.

So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights. She looked down and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated leisure device..........a vibrator! Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.

She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly: "I'll explain the toy . . . you explain the kids."

laugh blushing bigsmile

Someone already posted that joke a couple days ago! But, a good one!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:45 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sat 01/26/08 04:47 PM

I would like eveybody to tell me if my profile is bad or good or can be improved?

To close of a photo bro! You look like your about eat the camera then the person behind it to! Seriously, though!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:33 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sat 01/26/08 04:35 PM

Would you date someone that newly ended a long term relationship, or would you be afraid that you would end up getting the rebound dump?

I tried that with the last girl I was with for a relationship! She was in marriage for 16 years. Most of it was spent unhappily. She left him for me and used me for about a year to build her esteem up and confidence. Her husband wasn't very impressive and used drugs. She was an RN and becaue they were high school sweethearts put up with it and they had 2 kids. Well, she had me and I basically became a showpeice and something to build off of and then she was gone and remarried 5 months later. So, My answer is not. A person needs at least a year from a long-term to be able to deal with the next realtionship and to diminish the amount of emotional baggage they carry.
So, defintely no!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:04 PM

devil

ahh cos we arnt getting any info at all over here cheers hun :smile:

It is about a JSH giant guy that eats English woman up like Danishes.! Snarl, Snarl, Yum, Yum!

devil bigsmile devil
wow lol so this english women gets a lead part then lol:tongue:

Debbie you can google Cloverfield and learn all about it! I seen it opening night and it rocks!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:01 PM
devil

ahh cos we arnt getting any info at all over here cheers hun :smile:

It is about a JSH giant guy that eats English woman up like Danishes.! Snarl, Snarl, Yum, Yum!

devil bigsmile devil

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:35 PM
I am never desperate! This is just easier than going and spending 100 bucks at a bar, buying drinks, Killing time waiting for that drunk floosey to toss herself at me. This way if I meet someone I truly like I can get to know her and then spend the money wisely on a date. You have to think positive man!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:09 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sat 01/26/08 03:12 PM
huh yawn

Could someone tell me why men date you, and all seems to be going wonderfully, and POOF they are gone!

maybe you had smelly feet! LOL J/K

Can anyone tell me why we are pointing fingers, stereotyping? I believe I have had that done to me. Both sexes do that! Sex, creed, color are not the real issue here. The person is!

huh yawn

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:46 AM
BigPapa is here and ready to get it on!laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh laugh noway

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 01/26/08 08:58 AM
I would say give the dude an ultimatum to take you out to the clubs or else you are gone!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25