I'll cum, but not right away!

laugh happy :tongue: laugh happy :tongue: bigsmile

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:14 PM
personally I like Big!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:20 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sun 01/27/08 09:31 PM
BigPapaCurt in da house! Presented and accounted for sir!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:33 PM

bigsmile ITS another WEEk of be on the road and leaving out soon....BE GOOD, Be happy, BE "YOU".....drinker flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile smokin

Have some fun and make some smiles,,,,I tried,lol...

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: smokin

Take it easy and keep on rolling! Keep those wheels a-humming.
Cya soon! Curt
drinker laugh drinker laugh drinker laugh

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:38 PM

if you want your pics rated for free try www.hotornot.com horribly shallow place to meet people but good i guess if you just want to know how you scale in pics.

Zach, I couldn't of put it better myself. Totally, dude!
drinker drinker drinker

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:37 PM

I really don't understand how one is supposed to "rate a profile."

Its all the same sh1t to me.

Its PICS that need to be rated.

I disagree extemely. This is not a beauty pagent. All rating pictures is going to is demean some people and blow other's heads up! Shoe fit's then wear it!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:35 PM

your tat`s look good. i can`t really see the him/bam heartagram all that well, but your rose looks really good and the white will probably make it really pop out ! good stuff!
jerm

thanks you for the comment, much appreciated!!flowerforyou :smile: xx

Is that one on your booty? I like it looks hot!

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:26 PM

drinker drinker

bigsmile bigsmile

thanks Pochihontas and SexyKay! You guys rock!
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:23 PM

cant i just oggle your body lol:tongue:

sure that works also!

noway :tongue: noway :tongue: noway

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:22 PM

or in other words "Rate my Tats!"

Nice Big Curt

TYVM! :wink: drinker :wink: drinker :wink: drinker

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:20 PM
or in other words "Rate my Tats!"

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:18 PM

now that you have(somewhat) rated my profile, could you check out my pics and rate my tattoos please!
Cheers x

either do I! But, I have mine up!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:33 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sun 01/27/08 12:34 PM
New Game here! Name your most prized possesion over the years of your life and if you had to sell it today! What would be the asking price of the particular item!

Mine would be a 1976 Baseball signed by Johnny Bench! If you don't know who Johnny Bench was, he was a catcher for the Red's who set many records and was on two world series chanpionship teams(Red's)! Two with the A's also!

Price: $400

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:52 AM

Sweet! Looking forward to our long romantic conversation's filled with lustful and multi-syllabic word's!

Muah flowerforyou
hey curt!!!!laugh laugh laugh didnt know you cared !!:wink:

Of course I do! I care about all creatures in life. Even sexy-blonde ones!

happy :tongue: happy :tongue: happy :tongue: happy

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:48 AM
Sweet! Looking forward to our long romantic conversation's filled with lustful and multi-syllabic word's!

Muah flowerforyou

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:42 AM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sun 01/27/08 11:43 AM

i agree with curt he was probbally a band geek wishin he was the one rushin up the field breaking tackles

Nope. I was a student in school and I looked down upon the football retards with pity. While they were smackin each others butts on the feild and hiding their gayness, I was actually learning things, kinda like what youre supposed to do in school. As for lining up with curt, I would but we all know the outcome. A smaller 230 pound built guy going up against the hulk, yeah that would end quickly but I would still say the same crap I am saying now, right before I fell backards.

LOL! That is just to commical bro! Gayness? Is that like some made up name you got from facebook? First off, I have a 149 college credits! I am a business major along with a journalism minor. I do alot of Public Relation's and Press Releases for the company I work for. I have had more sex than you will ever even see on your computer surfing the net looking for love! Just head away from stud muffin cafe and get yourself a latte. Don't forget to bend your wrist at the top. Enjoy, and as far as Hockey goes I have on an authentic Joe Sakic jersey. I should been defender for the Avalanche that way I could of smashed Stevie Yzerman's skull into the glass.

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:19 AM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Sun 01/27/08 11:20 AM

Hey, what would the world be without haters, i love it more karma my way, life would be boring without haters,noway noway

Lmao! I have read over 4 k books and I love football! Just because you were a band geek in high school and none the kid's would let you play in any reindeer games. Don't hate because you are in the smallest minorty in the world besides european football. Suit up and line up across from me then you can talk smack!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:32 AM
Ok, if there is going to be a beating, then let me get my wet noodle out! Tie her to the flogging post out front and let's get on with it!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:26 AM

I've been biting my nails since i've had teeth in my head to chew on them with . Yes I know nasty nasty habit .
I am on day 4 of NO nail biting . I was feeling pretty proud of myself until tonight I started getting the urge to bite them really really bad . I must be nervous .
Any suggestions on how to overcome this "addiction" laugh ??

I have tried using the bad tasting stuff and it just doesn't work I bite right through it .

sesame seeds or an old peace of leather to naw on!

Seriously though!

bigsmile drinker

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 01/27/08 12:07 AM

dude you missed the point. quoting some sterotype saying is not the answer.

my point was the man was claiming to be a "christain" and then proceded to slam a person who may or may not be a muslim. personally i know a few muslims. they are fine people. you can find extremists in any nationality, religion, sex or lifestyle.

as far as obama, he is a much better alternative to what we have now.

O' I dont disagree with you on the fact Obama might be better than Bush. Hell, I think Just about anyone would be better than Bush. I much would of rather had Gore. But, fact remains the same. The guy makes a valid point that if we lost Israel as an Ally, We may find ourselves in a pickle. I just don't think he meant anything by the topic. Taken a little out of context. He wasn't saying Muslim religion is wrong or Christianity is right. Just that God's chosen people were the Israelites and that was it. I have no idea who I am gonna vote for. Crap I may vote for McCain.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25