Community > Posts By > BigCurt_31

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:09 PM
Where DO I join up at? Sign me up for the Republic! I shall do my duty sir to the best of my ability to bring justice and forthrigheousness to the kingdom of JSH! My Knight's service for a crust of bread!

laugh happy laugh happy laugh happy huh

BigCurt_31's photo
Mon 02/18/08 12:08 PM
I been working on the railroad, all the live-long day...whistles while he works!

Good day all!

devil happy laugh bigsmile devil huh

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 02/17/08 07:17 PM
71/2 and about 3fingers wide! Other than taht just chillaxin with myself.

Picture that! Muah.
blushing bigsmile bigsmile blushing huh

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:17 PM
all present and accounted for sir!

happy happy happy happy happy bigsmile

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:55 PM
Dead and Bloated!

happy bigsmile

BigCurt_31's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:16 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Fri 02/15/08 07:17 PM
Son's Picture! Adorable or way to Cute!

Awww!happy happy happy

BigCurt_31's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:17 PM
50% Yo Daddy/100% Fantasy baby!
devil laugh devil laugh devil :tongue:

All kidding aside: I am Cherokee Indian/German/Dutch

drinker drinker drinker

BigCurt_31's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:40 PM
Back that thing up, Candio, Darling! Your a Naughty girl!

devil devil devil devil

BigCurt_31's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:26 PM
Greatest Hits Cd! I was a local Music&Video store downtown where I live. I enter this establishment quite frequently! I was checking out new music, which you can listen to the full version prior to buying. I love Godsmack and it just happen to catch my eye. The guy behind the counter pulled it down for me and I placed it in the Cd player with my headphones on and next I hear pure ecstacy. Led Zepplin's "Good Times, Bad Times" being belted out and could I tell the difference? Heck no! Godsmack does the legends justice in this cover song and it just led(no pun intended) me in a state of awe. It may be the best remake of one the most classic songs ever. The rest of the cd is amazing with all remastered tracks. It is a must to buy!

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:05 PM
Hmm, I think I call myself Milato on this one!

Because I am not sure if I am single or taken. She won't commit and she say's she loves me.

So, I guess I am a little of both. City/country=taken/single

huh huh yawn grumble happy happy

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:32 AM
Good afternoon everyone!

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:06 AM

OK simple.. I wanna know what you gals think I am.. Or any others on this.. but mainly me.. I mean things suck as Am I Friends with benifits.. A one night stand... you try a date.. Def date.. wanna daddy me.. stuff like that

Comprised of all, if not all these things, in varying forms and amounts, purely supposition on my part, of course...posturing, attention seeking, and insecure.flowerforyou

I wish you luck on seeking Mrs. Awesome..... Ms. Awesomely In The Moment, Ms. Awesome With Benefits, Ms. Awesome for one Night Only, Ms. Awesome My Girlfriend, and last, but not least, Yo Momma Awesome! laugh

Wow, I like that! Way to pull any of those punches lillith. Yea, if your looking for someone to yank your chain dude. You came to the wrong site. Woman don't care much for guy's looking for someone to build up thier flat self-esteem. You need to work on that yourself there bud. I think Lillith pretty much hit-the-nail on the head and sealed your coffin with the last bit of nail's. AMEN

huh bigsmile

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:33 AM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Wed 02/13/08 09:47 AM
OK! The part that really irked me last night was when that big fat black guy. Who was defintely over the top with his singing and dramatics beat out that black girl that was second from the end. Is it me or do the judges kind of want people that remind them of of themselves. And yes, Randy Jackson is a big ole tool! I just can't believe that this contest even goes by talent anymore. That Girl was extremely talented and they cut her.

:angry: mad explode happy

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:57 PM
Beautiful Girls-VanHalen II

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:28 AM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Tue 02/12/08 11:32 AM
Ok! First off, I hate it when people post Factoid's they apparently have not researched. Most states now the age of consent is 17 years of age. Some it is as low as 16 depending on the state that you are from. In the state of Missouri you can get married at the age of 14 with parental consent. Thus, if you are married then you have the capability of having kids and sex. Now, in the state of Missouri, which is a traditional state! You can sex at the age of 14 as long as the person that you are having sex with is not 21 or over. The reason this law was enacted was do to the fact that many girls ages 14-16 were seeking older men. ages 17-20. It is a known fact that woman most of the time prefer older men do to the lack of maturity on the males part. Now, if you want to challenge me on these laws then feel free. I am a concerned parent and one these days my son will be in that age bracket. Everyone should be held responsible for thier own actions. Heck, if you can put a 9 year old boy in jail for shooting someone. Then, you should be able to put a 14 year old girl whereever for going out and sequestering sex. It ain't always the males fault. Takes two to tango.

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:04 AM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Tue 02/12/08 11:08 AM

How correct you are!!! guess Tom Cruise must be way up there in the scientology cult!!I am simpley amazed by how easily some folks are taken in and how many are not capable of free thinking!!!

Well, now there is a woman I know is a free thinker. I am glad you see it just like me. I shall never be led by no fool hardy men in this lifetime. Make my leader William Wallace or none at all!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:56 AM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Tue 02/12/08 11:00 AM
Superfluous bull****! Scientology a church? I think not. It was founded in the 50's by a man with a get rich scheme. Granted it is no different than Jim Baker using the PTL club as a get rich scheme. But, Scientology has no God. Heck, even MT. Olympus has God's. It is no more than a "PYRAMID SCHEME!" and anyone that reads that damn book who has any intellect about them can disseminate this. The person who has paid in the most money holds the most power in this mad religion. It is a joke. Bah, I'd rather sell my soul to the devil and have written in blood than be stupid and join L. Ron's convenant. At least I know I was going somewhere and not str8t to the bank to help some guy buy a porsche.

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:34 AM
Central Missouri here! Columbia, MO to be exact!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:00 AM
Bye Bye! *waves

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:20 AM
First off, If scientology was even a religious based idea then maybe. But, it no more than a book written by an idiot. I have read Dianetics, Yes. It is nothing more than an elaborate "Pyramid Scheme!" L. Ron Hubbard was actually a very smart man because he knew there was a sucker born every minute. You have got to be kidding me. Scientolgy does not belong in the religious forum's because it is not religion based. It is based on something call endgrams. WTF! LMAO. Get a clue people!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25