notmytimeline20x6's photo
Thu 05/29/08 05:54 AM

Freemasonry Illuminati Mafia - want out?
Give me a call (123) 456 7890

Do you think that if I carry such a sign that I will get some unwelcomed attention?
probably not ,I wear i shirt that says 'Cthulu for president, why settle for the lesser evil?' doesn't even raise an eyebrow when I go to vote.drinker

Thu 05/29/08 05:48 AM
Good morning!
drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou
Drinks and/or fowers for all!

Thu 05/29/08 05:45 AM

Holy Drama..........noway
Yes and it can quickly escalate into a full blown mini-series , dragging you into a wonderful dimenion of emotional hell!noway noway noway Save yourself and move on.drinker

Thu 05/29/08 05:40 AM
Its ok I speak stressed typing.
Bottom line don't trust ANYONE still living with an ex!
It's a trap , and will only lead to trouble.

Thu 05/15/08 11:18 AM

if its a law iits not widely enforced ....at least for alot of females. oh wait my bad you said 'Lady Law'

:wink: I chose my words carefully don't I??? bigsmile
You sure do. Kudos!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thu 05/15/08 11:15 AM

flowerforyou I have personal space issues sometimes as well so I can feel for you on the hugs thing.

So for now on I will try to contain myself to perhaps just ^5??
Hugs allow you within that 'personal space' , much easier to read the persons feelings, whether exitement , happiness, or genuine attraction. makes some people feel vonerable. ( no thats not spelled right)

Thu 05/15/08 11:10 AM

What kind of comfort do you like most?
if you dont mind me asking

i usually seek comfort in a bottle...
drinker drinker drinker bigsmile

Thu 05/15/08 11:09 AM

laugh laugh
You're in the safety zone.

Oh ok then, continue.....:tongue:

I just wanted to see if you'd act differently.

Oh shut up, you don't have a crush on me.... and I don't tend to flirt with taken men...it's a Lady Law... some are not so dedicated to it. When you became taken, you lost your genetalia to me... (In my head it happened in a freak accident, that I won't go into)
if its a law iits not widely enforced ....at least for alot of females. oh wait my bad you said 'Lady Law'

Thu 05/15/08 11:01 AM

I dont think you say mean things ^^

and Im not pouty or Gushy, I dont know how to be those things...
me neither..... maybe just broodydrinker

Thu 05/15/08 10:57 AM
I love hugs ...... not going to say why....:wink:

Thu 05/15/08 10:54 AM
its a delicate and tricky situation at best. 'text book answer' would be to let them know as soon as possible, as long as its not just fun flirting that got misread. therein lies the tricky, being able to tell the difference.:wink:

Thu 05/15/08 10:49 AM
different for each sitch , the variables are the issue. if you are attracted to them, or they are a good frieng and the chemistry isnt there , or just the age difference tells you it could only go bad, you cant help but act differently. if for no other reason, you don't want to hurt them through rejection or false hope.indifferent

Thu 05/15/08 07:42 AM

Whatever happened to people dating a few people until they find one they mutually click with...then date exclusively for a year or two...and then maybe live together one the weekends....and then maybe.....
break UP ! LOL (just kidding about this part) But, people really don't take the time to really get to know each other well before making some kind of committment...they don't want to "WASTE" or "Invest" the time...but, what they don't understand is...if they rush and it isn't right later...they have wasted alot of time and investment as well for nothing!
don't understand myself , been dating three years, haven't had sex yet.

Wow!! Three years, that is far too long to go without sex.
gone without longer than that, three years is just this 'relationship':smile: :cry: sad

Thu 05/15/08 07:24 AM

Whatever happened to people dating a few people until they find one they mutually click with...then date exclusively for a year or two...and then maybe live together one the weekends....and then maybe.....
break UP ! LOL (just kidding about this part) But, people really don't take the time to really get to know each other well before making some kind of committment...they don't want to "WASTE" or "Invest" the time...but, what they don't understand is...if they rush and it isn't right later...they have wasted alot of time and investment as well for nothing!
don't understand myself , been dating three years, haven't had sex yet.

Thu 05/15/08 07:03 AM

I've had some who wanted papers drawn to show ownership!! laugh

YIKES...Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! bigsmile
ditto worse than a prenupnoway noway noway devil DEMON!!!!!

Thu 05/15/08 06:46 AM

I guess what I am saying guys...is we don't want you to get your hooks into us until we have had time to thourouly check you out...:wink:
You are now qualified to teach others. Congratulations! (certification will be in the mail)flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

Thu 05/15/08 06:42 AM

Freak out moment. I went out with a guy once and on our FIRST date, he started introducing me as his girlfriend. His friend (who was better looking) told me later that I wasn't to be messed with because I was the freaks.

Okay, first date girlfriend stuff is creepy, but guys will often tell their buddies if they are trying to go out with someone. It is a way that male friends use keep from going after the same woman.

Yeah, but three weeks into dating him, he got my name tattooed on his, well on him.
noway noway nowayThis takes us back to 'tagging' just a hair more extreme. Does he know how hard it is to get that removed.

Thu 05/15/08 06:35 AM

Freak out moment. I went out with a guy once and on our FIRST date, he started introducing me as his girlfriend. His friend (who was better looking) told me later that I wasn't to be messed with because I was the freaks.

I had one guy on first date offer to buy me a GARMIN and put me on his lawn service...had another guy even before our first date tell me in a very serious tone, "please , don't hurt me" YIKKKKKKKKKKKKKES!!!!
Holy God ! RUN AWAY!!!!

I DIDDDdddddddddd...Now Im' SKERD!!!!
Be afraid.... be very afraid! LOLlaugh laugh laugh

Thu 05/15/08 06:33 AM

ladies do you ever get the feeling while dating that a man's whole motivation is to brand you as if you are cattle?

TAGGED that! bigsmile
nah they are just tryig to get you into bed lol
she's been paying attention and has learned well.Soon you will be a tru 'Jedi' of datingflowerforyou :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker

Thu 05/15/08 06:29 AM
Edited by notmytimeline20x6 on Thu 05/15/08 06:30 AM

guys introing girls as their gf to friends usually means that their friends are scavengers, getting all their dates by hitting up thier friends dates, or they'er scared the girl will like the friend better and they will 'loose'. I had a 'friend' pass my date a note w/his number and intrest while we were on a double date..... and look at my and say 'sorry' , at least he didn't go behind my back !

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14