Community > Posts By > kc2372

kc2372's photo
Sat 03/16/13 07:59 PM
That just helped me to let out a deep breath. Someone gets exactly what it feels like.
Thank you.

kc2372's photo
Sat 03/16/13 01:15 PM

I'm kind of curious.....spock
Does Mingle have any single black ladies?flowerforyou

Simple answer to the question is "Yes"
Now that you know clearly we are on this site, Now what?

kc2372's photo
Fri 03/15/13 09:28 PM
Extreme selfishness!
When it always has to be about the other person even at your expense. Big turn off.

kc2372's photo
Sat 03/09/13 07:17 AM
I think we can all fall into something "like love" easily when we first meet someone that may have some things that appeal to us and make us feel good being around that person. That doesn't always equal "true love", your my soulmate or you're "the one". But it feels good and for some of us that works "until".

kc2372's photo
Sat 03/09/13 06:02 AM
My ankles and feet...lol lol
Chicken feet...lol lol

Thank God for pedicures and cute shoes to camouflage!

kc2372's photo
Tue 03/05/13 06:30 AM
One thing emotional abuse IS NOT is love
Love, real love for a person is the complete opposite of emotional abuse.
Whether it is loving a spouse or partner, a friend, your child or parent.
Love is not manipulative, inconsistent, disrespectful, inconsiderate, shameful, degrading, insecure, controlling, consuming, negative, dishonest, damaging, arrogant or belittling.
All of those things can be put into a very nice, sparkling, seductive, charming package of a person so it appears to feel like something good, but really it is not. You can put some sugar in poison to make it taste good so you will eat it but it is still poison.

Emotional abuse is poison that kills you a little everyday, and all your abusive partner is doing with the "good times" is using that as the sugar so you will keep eating the poison.

kc2372's photo
Sun 02/24/13 07:13 AM
Yes, I think absolutely it can.

Give a person a feeling and experience they have never felt or had before and it can most definitely influence them. It is a connection on a physical level but it also incorporates your feelings and emotions in that moment.

It's not enough, what do you do if something happens and the sex is gone? What is the connection then?

kc2372's photo
Sun 02/24/13 07:03 AM

hi senorita, can u sex chat with me

LOL LOL....what in da world!?
Yeah I think he clearly misunderstood.

Whew! Couldn't help but laugh at that.
laugh laugh

kc2372's photo
Sun 02/24/13 06:56 AM
Let's see...

I used to drive a commute to work everyday that was an hour 1way for a really good job.

I have traveled out of state for sporting events to see my favorite team.

I have traveled out of state to go shopping at outlet malls just to buy a designer handbag.

I have traveled out of state to be in a wedding, and wore a hideous dress for a very good friend.

Hhhmmm....would I travel for love?

HELL YES!!!
:banana: bigsmile :heart:

kc2372's photo
Sun 02/24/13 06:31 AM

Should I have had some sympathy or concern for him on this trip or in general?

hell NO.......I assume he was at the big race...

Yep, that's where he was at. I made sure the kids knew he was fine. I'm sorry for the people that were hurt. I can only imagine how scary that was. Anything past that concerning him, I could care less.

Again, I really appreciate all the feed back from everyone. flowerforyou flowerforyou

kc2372's photo
Sun 02/24/13 06:25 AM

When I was separated, before our divorce, I was notified by the Police after a serious road accident involving my then estranged wife, thankfully she survived. That was here in the UK, but I am sure you would be notified in such circumstances wherever in the world you live. In my opinion, I think you took the right course of action and you have a good perspective and the right attitude towards your present situation, it is regarding the children's welfare now where you find common ground with your estranged husband.

I'm in the U.S and yes it's the same here. We are still legally married so if anything happened to him I would be 1st hospital or police notified. So I figure if there were some emergency I need to know about then someone will contact me. Otherwise he has plenty of girlfriends that can call and check on him and make sure he is ok.

We have in place what we need to for our kids other than that, not my concern.

Thanks for sharing a similar experience.

kc2372's photo
Sun 02/24/13 06:16 AM

He made his choice.....your way of thinking/feeling is normal and as it should be. Don't cave in.

He mostly did and I have made mine and all my choices going forward will always be about what is best and healthiest for me and my kids.

No caving in here, I will never crawl out of that cave if I do.
Thanks!

kc2372's photo
Sat 02/23/13 05:36 PM
Just good to check your balance every once in a while. Thanks Mingle friends!

kc2372's photo
Sat 02/23/13 05:24 PM
He is such a needy, consuming and draining person. I have learned that I HAVE TO keep clear boundaries with him and stay detached. He will take anything I express to him and pull it into his web of mental and emotional manipulation. I have ZERO patience and tolerance for him now.

kc2372's photo
Sat 02/23/13 05:13 PM
Edited by kc2372 on Sat 02/23/13 05:17 PM
My husband(separated 7 mo) is on a trip at a place that WAS one of just a few things in our bad marriage we actually shared and connected with each other and was not tainted by all the negative things in our relationship. And basically something he never did with any of the women he cheated on me with.

The trip he is on has been paid for by a woman he had relationship with while we were together and he still is. He is there with a different woman. At an event he was at while on the trip there was a terrible accident where spectators were injured. He called me and asked why hadn't I called him to check on him? I told him because he was never going to hear from me while he was there because I don't communicate with him just to chit chat casually. I speak to him only regarding our children.

I asked him why was he calling me and if anything were wrong he said "no, but who else would I call to tell what happened". I told him he could have called his mother if there were an emergency. Because I know him, he was upset at the fact that as soon as I heard the news I wasn't on the phone calling or texting him asking "are you alright!?" Which is what I used to do, always concerned about him no matter what was going on or what he did.

I didn't and don't feel any need or connection to make his well being a major concern of mine any longer.
I don't wish any harm to him at the same time I figured if something happens to him someone will let me know.

Should I have had some sympathy or concern for him on this trip or in general?

kc2372's photo
Sat 02/23/13 08:30 AM
Dirty hands & finger nails...you weren't really gonna touch me with those were you? noway

kc2372's photo
Sat 02/23/13 08:23 AM
I have a specific order of applying lotion when I get out the shower.
Have to do it exact same way every time.

Right arm
Left arm
Right leg
Left leg
Right foot
Left foot
Done!

Kinda sounds like a Dr Seuss quote lol lol

kc2372's photo
Fri 02/22/13 09:23 PM
Forever alone, not likely for me.
I have a 6 yr old that i swear can say the word " mommy" 50 times in an hour.

I have a Pomeranian that I'm certain is ADHD. That I step on at least twice a day because she stays at my feet even if I just walk to the bathroom.

I have a 15 yr old that has designated me as the honorary chauffeur for her click of friends that require at least 2 trips to the mall a week or they can't breathe.

I have a mother who insist on doing a conference call with all 5 of my siblings to discuss "family business matters" once a week. Ma! You and Dad deciding to get new lawn care service is not family business. Lol

Does my heart get lonely sometimes for that special love from a person just for me. Yes.

But forever alone, never! And if we all look at who is in our life, none of us are.

kc2372's photo
Fri 02/22/13 08:44 PM
Twilight The Saga : Eclipse
I'm a closet Twilight addict. I've watched this one at least 30times.

Did I just really admit that? huh

kc2372's photo
Fri 02/22/13 08:38 PM
Fredericksburg, VA

Previous 1 3