Community > Posts By > kc2372

kc2372's photo
Sat 12/08/12 08:26 AM
Wish list : to be worshipped & adored like a queen

Reality : to be worshipped & adored like a queen
bigsmile

kc2372's photo
Sat 12/08/12 08:07 AM
Just leaving out a long term relationship myself. 20 year marriage. It is a little scary, but rather be scared about something new that could be the best thing that ever happened to me, than be miserable with the past. I don't want a new relationship. I have never been a single adult. So I am definitelt taking my time and learning who I really am. Got married when I was 19. I am looking to meet some really nice decent men to talk to and feel what it is like to interact and connect with a man that is real. And I would like to meet women to make friends with and relate to and connect with and share and give support.

kc2372's photo
Sat 12/08/12 07:49 AM
Another new one here. Looking for same as everyone else. Meeting new people to talk to and if I am lucky that special guy just for me. Not only am I new to the site but new to dating again also. I'm staying positive and looking forward to what is to come. I figure at the very least I won't meet a man any where near as bad as the one I just freed myself from. That brother was truly a one of a kind selfish jerk. After him, I have all the hope in the world. Good luck to all the other new members as well finding someone to connect with.

kc2372's photo
Tue 11/27/12 02:16 AM

To everyone that commented I will say that Look for a prince is the last thing I am looking for. Just a real person that can relate to life. It's not a captain save a hoe syndrome. Just a friendly new face.

I can definitely relate to that girl. I'm just ending a 20yr 3-ring circus of a marriage and just want to have positive healthy people to interact with. I sure do not need saving, I already saved myself. Agree with you completely on the "friendly new face" and some decent "REAL" conversation.

kc2372's photo
Tue 11/27/12 01:56 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to every thing thr site has to offer.

kc2372's photo
Mon 11/26/12 06:14 PM
Hello everyone. Stepping out of my box and trying something new. Looking for another way to meet people and just have fun.

1 3 Next