Community > Posts By > regularfeller

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:20 PM
It is no wonder people have trust issues...during our formative years our parents tell us of Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, etc.

And boy ol boy do we buy into it!

And then suddenly, you're 12 and you are hearing the scuttlebutt at school that there may be some deception on your parent's part.

You ask them point blank and they laugh at your naivete and confirm your suspicions.

Next thing you know you're 23 and your girlfriend is telling you, "he's just a friend"....

My serious opinion on trust is this - the vast majority of people with an inability to trust are untrustworthy. That is why they have a hard time believing another person would be honest.

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:52 PM
Edited by regularfeller on Wed 06/10/15 07:54 PM
This was a BS propaganda stunt.

Let's clear the White House of reporters from EVERY news service imaginable during a TSA related press briefing saying we had a bomb threat.

Think that will get reported?

Think it won't get the sheep clamoring for reinstatement of the "patriot act"?

OOPS, I forgot...can anyone tell me of any one else evacuated from the white house besides the reporters?

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:47 PM

LIKE A BOSS!!!! THATS WHAT I CALL TRAINING! MUST HAVE BEEN EX SPECIAL FORCES HAHAHAH

:laughing:

Nah, he was just a regular navy bean...thats how they roll out of their bunks.

that was one hell of a tactical maneuver
slaphead rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I do believe THIS is the very reason he was so hostile! He was embarrassed and hasn't learned to laugh at himself!

This might also be the reason he resigned - the rest of the guys would never have let him live this down!

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:29 PM

:banana:

:laughing: I want to date her!

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:28 PM

WE got this party hoppin!

Got this one going out to all you foxy mingle heart breakers!

DJ - kick it!

You were the girl that changed my world
You were the girl for me
You lit the fuse, I stand accused
You were the first for me
But you turned me out, baby

You dropped a bomb on me, baby
You dropped a bomb on me (But you turned me on, baby)
You dropped a bomb on me, baby
You dropped a bomb on me

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:06 PM

LIKE A BOSS!!!! THATS WHAT I CALL TRAINING! MUST HAVE BEEN EX SPECIAL FORCES HAHAHAH

Nah, he was just a regular navy bean...thats how they roll out of their bunks.

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:05 PM

its not ok for kids to do alot of things that they do

however, when we have interaction between adults/authorities and kids,, we usually hold the adult/authority to a higher standard....

I rarely agree with you, but this is one of those times.

This policeman did not teach these young people to respect the law or police officers, he taught them to resent the law and police officers.

There would have been no hullabaloo had he done TWO things:

1) Waited for the other responding officers before engaging a crowd (seems a no brainer)

2) Ordered those kids to leave and stood by while they "walked and talked" their way home.

Anybody know anything about the status of the middle aged woman who was in a physical altercation with one of the juvenile girls?

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:54 PM
The alternative is to not produce the meat/eggs to feed the 370 million people in this country. But Moe may be right. Nothing like a little commodity market manipulation to dramatically raise prices and profits.

By the way, and I should be wearing my tinfoil hat and sending this to each of you individually encrypted, but 6 tbsps of boiled lentils has the same amount of protein as one egg...and a one pound bag costs about .60 to 1.50 depending on what store you like.

Just an alternative...AND it has zero cholesterol, fat, sodium (unless you add some salt) and nearly 4 times the potassium.

See, I ain't just all jokes and antics. bigsmile

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:38 PM

Social media is running crazy with a collection of lies about the what happened at that pool party in Texas.

One (of the many) lies which the 'anti-racists' are spreading is that the police officer pulled his gun on an unarmed teen girl and threatened her with it.

If you watch the video of that scene without bias, you can see that he only pulls the gun after he is surrounded, and after a young man runs up behind him and takes an aggressive stance.

This image presents an interesting interpretation:

You mean to tell me that the cop who felt fear for his life from this boy was more concerned with kneeling on top of the little girl in a bikini who had "sassed" him than he was with chasing and capturing the boy(s) who caused the him to fear for his life?

Ridiculous.

And when is the last time you ever heard of a "thug" assuming a shooting stance? Are people really this naive?

Ridiculous.

That cop brandished his weapon to menace those two boys, not out of fear for his life. PERIOD.

But, maybe he isn't a racist. Maybe he just wanted an excuse to press himself against the soft caramel skin of a teenage girl. He seemed REALLY preoccupied with her.

Ridiculous?

Didn't the other girls in her company have more clothes on and not get wrestled?

Maybe I can find the frame by frame and give the old "John Madden".

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:17 PM
View it however you want, but what I see are people on the brink of making a decision to stand up against this type of aggression...just a matter of time before there is an "invisible" war between police and citizens...Everyday there is another news report of a random policeman being shot by person(s) unknown. My only concern is how much more of our freedom it will consume "for our own good", of course.

Tomato, I may be mistaken but he probably had enough years in to retire. And some agencies have "morality clauses" in their employee contracts that can bar officers from receiving benefits for terminations due to misconduct. Even if I am wrong, nothing prevents him from using his law enforcement credentials to gain employment as a policeman elsewhere. Or, for that matter, being rehired by the same city at a later date.

If he is a biased individual then there is great irony in my quoting the Virginia state motto, "Sic semper tyrannis".

Better get some anger management training going before it is too late.

All I know is that if I threw a bikini clad teenage girl on the ground and knelt on her back under the EXACT SAME circumstances, I'd have been arrested.

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:43 PM

We got a special Happy Birthday shout out for our friend SuzQ...

Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shorty
It's your birthday!

flowerforyou Hope it is a great day for you!

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:24 PM
The pits....they hurt my teeth when I accidentally bite into them.

Seriously, I don't dig when I feel like I'm on a job interview or being interrogated.

Lighten up, relax, and enjoy.

We ain't gotta know each other inside and out on the first date!

UGH, "dinner dates" for the first date! People act like they ain't never et (eaten, if you's a city slicker) a meal before. Besides, how long has it been since eating out was a big deal?

Plus, sometimes food makes you feel sick or have to poop...and who wants to do that on a first date? NOBODY! :laughing:

People who require me to "entertain" them. They better entertain me right back cause this ain't a paying gig. I can sit in my back yard and talk to a stump all night. Gimme something to work with.

Expecting an elaborate or spectacular event...I will be doing something I do on an ordinary basis and am inviting you to join me. If you invite me somewhere, my expectation is the same.

Besides, that's the problem with many relationships. People get all caught up in the fantastic excitement of going to extravagant lengths to impress one another, then ordinary daily life sets in and *POOF* they realize they don't really like the other person...it was all the diversions they loved.

Hugs at the end of the first date. Nope. A simple hand shake is good. Even a pat on the shoulder. I only hug people I share some intimacy with.

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 11:55 AM
:laughing: Nose tentacles!

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 10:19 AM

P,. S. No returns.

noway

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:22 AM
Edited by regularfeller on Wed 06/10/15 08:23 AM

First of all, "men/man" is suppose to be the leader(s). As in anything there can be only one "leader" eg. to many cheifs and not enough indians. It's not being sexist or one gender is greater then the other. But again in any decisions/choice, there needs to be only one decider. And that is Jesus Christ himself and what he has informed us of on how it's suppose to be. Even a "listener" has a great voice for actions speak louder then words.

yawn

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:14 AM

I wonder if that was not purpose of.starting this in first place

Uh, no. I simply wanted to know how female preachers and those who support them interpret the Apostle Paul's instructions.

My thing is either they are paul's instructions or the god's instructions...pick either one to be the "chauvinist"...but if paul is pointed at as the culprit, and the god isn't gender biased, then paul's writings are his own and ARE NOT the "word of god". The words of a man who is using a religious organization to oppress/maintain a state of oppression of women.

AND, that renders suspect the writing of the rest of the men.

Maybe the old god was less of a misogynist, his testament did have a book of Ruth (of course that was a treatise on female conduct)....hmmmmmm

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:01 AM
I should be ashamed to admit that I coupon shop, but the fact that I often leave a store with $50 -$100 of goods for $3 or $4 makes me not so embarrassed (plus it makes me like a superhero to the soccer moms in line behind me).

BTW - use a calculator to check your price/oz on bulk items vs smaller ones. The industry is on to bargain shoppers and often you will find that the big jug costs more per unit of measurement than buying an equivalent amount of smaller jugs.

If you don't grow them yourself, buy your veggies from a farmer's market - they're sometimes cheaper, grown in your region instead of imported, and doing so helps support local small businesses (Walmart has enough money).

More to follow....bigsmile

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:08 AM
We're looking at translations of old translations of old translations that could be errant or devoid of those elements that are "lost in translation".

"Fallen Angels": angel supposedly meant nothing more than messenger. An errand boy is also a messenger. And if they descended from the sky, well you can make the fallen connection.

These fallen angels could have been merely delivery men ferrying supplies and/or checking on the health and welfare of the colony.

I'm sure the giants did use their size and power to mate with the humans. And the humans warred with and eradicated them to protect their species.

Nearly all bible tenets are based on maintaining ethnic purity, food safety, healthcare, warfare, system of government, and other things now attributed to science.

Possible it was little more than a "field manual" for the traveling earthling.

"Don't eat the pigs, you got no refrigeration and poor cooking facilities - you could get trichinosis!"

Maybe we're living in the longest running "Survivor" type reality show!

While some, such as the river snake, could be explained away as hoaxes, the Aztecs (or is it Mayan) artifacts of jets and space shuttles and rockets are compelling. The man riding a triceratops is intriguing if authentic.

And I'm positive that all these pyramids served some other purpose than grandiose interment vaults.

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:32 AM

regularfeller's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:06 AM
:banana: We can dance if we want to!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25