Community > Posts By > regularfeller

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 10:49 AM

regularfellow stated >>>
It was no insult...just giving you "props" as an "OG" (original gangster) veteran of life.

:thumbsup:

Excuse me while I give myself a slaphead and a

2 PAC...as in the rapper dude; sorry, I thought it was an acronym for something else blushing flowers

Excuse me.........while I kiss the sky!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 10:36 AM
hmmmm...adultery then? Coveting another's wife? (joseph wasn't god...was he?)

I am not using this as a ploy to dispute your view on the subject. I believe you raise some very valid points. Such as where it leaves a woman when a man boots her out. Similar to my advising people to not lend money to people who aren't their spouses. You are taking a chance without all those little protections offered by family law. Of course it is a long and drawn out process.

Neither view changes my view that marriage is a human construct.

I never married a cow but if I owned a herd I would be involved in husbandry. With cows. All of them. At the same time. ohwell

flowerforyou

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 10:19 AM

Maybe the fact that the "bibles" of the world are interpretive is the very thing that keeps people reading them...:wink:

Just dancin with ya..:banana:

Millions of people reading Harry Potter books don't make them true, factual, or relevant. Read 'em if you wanna but don't expect me to go running around catchin' hog warts!

:banana: :banana:

Damn good thang I wasn't talkin bout you then!....:tongue:

Oh, I thought you were talking to me...my mistake...

Carry on while I just....:banana: ....ease on down...ease on down the roooooadd!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 10:12 AM

Oh and darling?I.don't make habit of.perving women's profiles so have not bothered to read yours and have occasionally seen a post of yours in forums but am capable of looking at your present AV showing and read your profile name
:thumbsup: bigsmile

I'm confused, but if you have a problem with me darlin use my in box....I told you it was probably the hat..Would calling it a senior moment work better for you?...laugh

Ladies, ladies! This lil cat spat is getting me a bit excited. bigsmile

KEEP GOING!!!!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 10:10 AM

Why not? Some couples do it, without the pressure of marriage. Religion may play a part. I can understand why some people like to test the waters before they get married. After all, if you both marry, but then find out you're both sexually incompatible, it's not going to bode well, in the long-term. I would be kicking myself, if I married my lover, only to find we weren't such a good match.

shades Psssst....from what I gather from religious tales, god never did marry the mother of his son, so I reckon it is alright if we humans shack up a while....

I was never here....scared

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 10:04 AM
It was no insult...just giving you "props" as an "OG" (original gangster) veteran of life.

:thumbsup:

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 10:01 AM
:banana:

UH OH, UH OH...hope somebody brought a snack cause Scoob's in the Love Shack!

Lets keep this mystery machine of funk on the road!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:57 AM

You'd need two hands for minebigsmile :tongue: :banana:

:banana: I got two of 'em!

What else you got??:wink: :tongue: pitchfork

:banana: <~~~~those killer dance moves!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:55 AM

Maybe the fact that the "bibles" of the world are interpretive is the very thing that keeps people reading them...:wink:

Just dancin with ya..:banana:

Millions of people reading Harry Potter books don't make them true, factual, or relevant. Read 'em if you wanna but don't expect me to go running around catchin' hog warts!

:banana: :banana:

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:50 AM
blushing

Don't you hate when you accidentally perv yourself?

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:46 AM

You'd need two hands for minebigsmile :tongue: :banana:

:banana: I got two of 'em!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:44 AM
bigsmile

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:40 AM

Well I hope you have a good imagination....my tail needs a lot of help....lol:tongue: :wink:

bigsmile I'd be happy to give your tail a hand!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:39 AM

:laughing: nerdy chicks are hot!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:37 AM

I sometimes find it looks sexy. Unusual me. A man I once knew, used to give me a cold stare. I was never sure if he was trying to give me an evil stare, or a sexy stare. Either way, it looked hot.

:laughing: He was probably trying to imagine what you would taste like grilled and slathered in barbecue sauce!

laugh. Well, I'm probably as thin
as a spare rib, so that might not be far from the truth.

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:28 AM

you've seen my tail???surprised

Sometimes at night, when the house is all dark and lonely, and the rain pitter patters on the roof....blushing I imagine things...

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:25 AM

DJ please, pick up your phone, I'm on the request line!

And I'm requesting you

Play that funky music riiiiiight!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:22 AM

SHE AIN'T GOT NOTHIN ON YOUR BUNNY TAIL!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:15 AM

I think the cops over re-acted. The kids were dis-respectful. Bad combo.

DING DING DING!

Give this man a prize!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 09:13 AM
:banana: Alllllriiiiiight!

Bunny makes me wanna shoop!

Keep dancing!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25