Community > Posts By > regularfeller

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:18 PM
AND as an added bonus, I'll include my "1001 ways to Ramen"!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:17 PM

Do you guys have wooden pallets that people through out.
You can make heaps with them from outdoor furniture to standard gardens. Have a look on pinterest. Great ideas for next to nothing.

There is a place that recycles wooden pallets near my home and they will give me as many as I want. Reckon I could build me a woman? bigsmile

Mate, you can do anything Hummm not sure if she can be flexible. Lol
Love your sense of humour.
Can you make me a man too and post it to me?

I will!

Seriously though, I will pick up some pallets from them and post my "creations"....next week...I'll be leaving for Texas in the early am and won't be back for a few days.

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:14 PM

Nothing that you say here is relevant to the lies being spread about how this officer supposedly withdrew his firearm on the girl; how he supposedly threatened a young restrained girl with a firearm.

Nothing I have read said that he drew his weapon on the bikini girl...I have asked why he did not draw on the two girls that actually committed a crime against his person instead of the two boys that approached him then backed far away before running away from him WHEN HE BRANDISHED HIS WEAPON!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:10 PM

Said the person with an obvious bias....:laughing:

What is my bias?

:laughing: This stuff...it is obviously biased. :laughing:

"A large group of ignorant people spreading lies that confirm their insane biases not only harms our entire democracy on levels no seen before the internet, it also leads to people getting hurt and even killed."

"The other commenters are changing the topic: Racists are fanning flames of hatred, fueling it with lies. He did NOT pull his gun on the girl, not in the least"

You didn't say that I was obviously biased, you said I had an obvious bias. Do you know my bias? Can you name it, describe it?

:laughing: Semantics! Both phrases, though subtly different mean EXACTLY the same thing. :laughing:

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:06 PM

Haahaa
don't bother me
if there's a little fluff and stuff
or ya might be a pillsbury dough boy
as long as ya giggle when I press dat tummybigsmile

Let me kiss all of your cheeks....

flowers flowers flowers flowers

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:01 PM
Most definitely Joe, she wants you!...I think she got the one about the great wall of china wrong...shoulda said you'd be, well, Joe! :laughing:

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:59 AM

Do you guys have wooden pallets that people through out.
You can make heaps with them from outdoor furniture to standard gardens. Have a look on pinterest. Great ideas for next to nothing.

There is a place that recycles wooden pallets near my home and they will give me as many as I want. Reckon I could build me a woman? bigsmile

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:55 AM
flowers

It was the "think fat dudes are sexy" part that drew you in wasn't it TM?

bigsmile

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:54 AM

Man being mod must really suck at times..whew
clean up aisle 8

Smooch for.Rfsmooched

flowers

I'm your ice cream man
Stop me when i'm passing by...bigsmile

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:53 AM

I've got a Beauty to kiss

Joe, who is this woman scorned?

:laughing:

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:52 AM

What is my bias?

:laughing: This stuff...it is obviously biased. :laughing:

"A large group of ignorant people spreading lies that confirm their insane biases not only harms our entire democracy on levels no seen before the internet, it also leads to people getting hurt and even killed."

"The other commenters are changing the topic: Racists are fanning flames of hatred, fueling it with lies. He did NOT pull his gun on the girl, not in the least"

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:47 AM
flowers ^^^Get that crap out of my kissing booth!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:44 AM

ill kiss ya smooched smooched smooched bigsmile

Travelocity has me at Heathrow Saturday at midnight. Can you pick me up or should I arrange for a car?

flowers
:banana:

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:39 AM
Feeling unloved? flowers

Had a bad day? flowers

Think nobody cares? flowers

Think fat dudes are sexy? flowers flowers bigsmile

Well, come on in to Regular's Smooch Emporium!

There is a ONE KISS cover charge!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:31 AM
flowers
Now pucker up!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:31 AM
:laughing: C'est la vie!

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:26 AM

Exactly. This particular police officer, in this particular situation, had every reason to believe there was a threat to his safety. He holstered his weapon _immediately_ after that threat was removed.

The other commenters are changing the topic: Racists are fanning flames of hatred, fueling it with lies. He did NOT pull his gun on the girl, not in the least.

Someone please, pretty please, explain to me how the bikini girl was more important than a young man who posed such a significant threat as to cause this officer to leave the girl, approach the two youths, draw his weapon, watch them flee, holster his weapon and turn around and kneel on her back.

He brandished that weapon for the sole purpose of menacing those two young men. Whether he is a racist or not doesn't matter. But we ALL know, including this officer, there is nothing more frightening to a young black man than a cop pointing a gun at him.

If the "threat" was so "credible" why did his compatriots NOT bring their arms to bear?

And you have yet to explain why he did not point his gun at the two girls that actually grabbed and pulled his arm, a criminal act, prior to these young men arriving in the frame.

I don't mind haggling perceptions of truth but don't ignore half of the information at your disposal.

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:09 AM

A large group of ignorant people spreading lies that confirm their insane biases not only harms our entire democracy on levels no seen before the internet, it also leads to people getting hurt and even killed.

The rule of a mob mentality is becoming more commonplace.

And even old Monty Python movies will confirm that sthe reason for this is that mob mentality is being provoked by hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

And furthermore, supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. ***

***disregard the word aquatic.

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 11:01 AM
bigsmile EVERY LADY HERE!

smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

blushing does this make me a slut?

regularfeller's photo
Thu 06/11/15 10:56 AM

Maybe I got it wrong, but isn't she asking about sleeping in the house of her fiance? Not about living together?

No, but premarital sex and shacking up must be discussed! You know how these things go!

:laughing:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25