regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 04:03 PM

Odd socks.

:laughing:

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 03:47 PM
:banana:

let's keep it goin!

C'mon you country bumpkins out there! Show us that boot scootin boogie you're working with!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 03:35 PM

:angel: waving

:banana: I'm oddly aroused by this!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 03:34 PM

one banana two banana three banana four

Eric is "old school"!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 03:29 PM
Edited by regularfeller on Tue 06/09/15 03:30 PM

Ain't no body shaming in this club!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 03:21 PM

Keep 'em comin'! All of these are great posts!

Well, it's on'n'n'on'n'on on'n'on,
The beat don't stop until the break of dawn.

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 03:16 PM

ha ha ha brilliant!!!

I don't know about y'all but I'm hearing Salt N Peppa on this one:

Yo, yo, yo, yo, baby-pop
Yeah, you come here, gimme a kiss
Better make it fast or else I'm gonna get pissed
Can't you hear the music's pumpin' hard like I wish you would?
Now push it

Push it good
Push it real good
Push it good
P-push it real good

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 03:12 PM

It's very important to post REAL AND RECENT PICTURES in profiles; it's better for all of us.What do you think about it?thanks:smile:

absolutely agree. i wont even talk to somebody who doesnt have a pic of themself

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 03:04 PM

If a beard or facial hair is a turn off, then good riddance....rofl

Don't get me wrong I like well groomed facial hair but it amazes me how men stack the deck against themselves when so many women will skip a guy with facial hair.

Hate to break it to you guys but women don't mind you having facial hair nearly so much after you get a relationship going than when they are just starting out and don't want to think where those whiskers might have been.

Well if I'm stacking the deck against me....so be it. Those who would pass on a guy for having a beard, obviously aren't women that would be qualified for a guy like me. ohwell

Well that might be but I have read your posts for a long time and I personally like you so I would like to see you get every possible chance to have someone great.

If someone likes you, as you, and knows you like the beard better they would probably encourage you to grow it back. Didn't you take a drivers license test to get a license? It I si just paying the dues to play.

Don't kill the messenger because you don't like the message.

Now Pac, I normally bow to your wisdom, but I think it is not "honest" to shave your jaws to lure a lady while knowing full well that once you got her reeled in you're going to grow it back.

What if he does that and she hates it and they argue over it to the point it dissolves their relationship?

There's a lot to be said for that ol country tune with part of the refrain that goes:

"Some girls don't like boys like me
Aw, but some girls do"

Might as well start with who you are and intend to be than altering ones self to gain acceptance.

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 02:33 PM
Y'all got too many turn offs! Find the beauty in others and look past a shaggy head, busted grill, and fuzzy ears lest I remind y'all of those stray lil hairs y'all pluck from your areolas from time to time - OOPS, I just did!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 02:26 PM
If you wanna let down your hair and shake your booty in this 24/7 nightclub - just post the banana!

If you wanna throw in what you're grooving to, throw it out there!

We ain't stopping till the end of time and the Fire Marshall says we got NO occupancy limit!

Lemme get his party started!

Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, yeah, yeah
Show 'em how we do it now
Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, yeah, yeah
Show 'em how we do it now, show 'em how we do it now

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 02:19 PM
Shaking my groove thang :banana: with all these fine foxy females of forums!

EVERYBODY DANCE!

:banana: <~~~~Bunny

:banana: <~~~~Leigh

:banana: <~~~~MsHarmony

Come on OP, get in on this boogie down production!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 02:12 PM
Edited by regularfeller on Tue 06/09/15 02:13 PM
Well, lemme tell ya...

I use an "alternative picture" for good reason.

See now, reckon it this a way over here, it's gotta be my auxiliary fuel tank that is the chick repellent.

Here's how I know - wasn't always this portly and never had no problem get an ol gal to gnaw the gristle with me.

But nowadays it goes like this - When I use my regular picture (Buddha) nobody will perv my profile (outside of forums), not even out of curiosity to see if I have other pictures available. I put up my "taken last week" face shot and there'll be 20 views (from people outside of forums) within a few minutes.

So, by complex algorithm, my brain calculates this to mean I am alright to look at and it is the protruding abdomen that is so unappealing.

I don't figure it would do me any good to try and court a woman that thinks that way.

So I'll use the "blubber" shot until a sweet lil "chubby chaser" comes along. She can at least have some hope that I'll turn out to be "pretty in the face".

In the mean time - ignore the girth and enjoy the mirth!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 11:18 AM

Topic: Major turn off

DUDES.....That is all.

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 11:08 AM

bigsmile nobody has said beards yet! I STILL have a chance!
oooo those are on my other list bigsmile
unless of course he chews tobaccy and dribles juice everytime he.spitssurprised

I don't chew nothin but ear lobes and napes of necks!

:wink:

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 11:00 AM

am I dreaming, or did you just have a different photo on? flowerforyou

:wink: shhhhh....flowerforyou

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 10:55 AM

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 10:54 AM

Organized religion is made up of imperfect men (and women) faced.with same temptations as anyone else and therefore it is an imperfect creation

That is much of my meaning. Makes the organization a wholly unnecessary (to many)INVENTION.

Don't get me wrong, if you wanna join the club, join the club, but don't vilify a chubby ne'er do well who chooses to sit at home eating Cheetos and playing video games.

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 10:48 AM
I :heart: Road Raging Redheads

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/09/15 10:46 AM

Whose he living with? His mama?huh

Wouldn't mind sponging, uh...meant living off of...er, WITH...T Mama! bigsmile