chriswantstocuddle's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:56 PM
take a guess

chris wants to cuddle

im chris and i want cuddles

Fri 09/19/08 09:25 AM

the whole weekend with someone.. how many dates would that be considered? smitten :angel:

depends on what you do
i would normally consider it one long and wonderful date

Fri 09/19/08 09:20 AM

So my brother and his ex split up about a year ago officially now. They were never married but lived together for years and have an 8 year lil girl. She (the ex) has been part of our family for all this time. Now that they are split up, she's just gone crazy! My brother is dating someone new ( has been for a while) and his ex is stalking them. She flips out over their stuff on "myspace" so they deleted their accounts. She even keyed up his new girlfriend's car.
My brother moved back into my parents house... and his new gf spent the night the other night... his ex was sitting outside my parents house before 7am, hiding down the street waiting for them to leave. As soon as his new gf left for work in the morning, she calls him on the phone, screaming at him about how he's "moved her into his parents house now" which is just not true.
She started refusing to let him see his daughter as long as he's with her. She won't let him come pick up his very large star wars collection at their house because he "abandoned it" which is also simply not true. And if he does get to see his daughter, he not allowed to bring his new gf around.
This chick has just gone nuts. frustrated It's so upsetting that she spent so much time being a part of our family and now is acting so crazy towards us. She's holding her daughter ( my neice) away. She tells their daughter that "daddy doesn't want to see you bc he's with his new gf" :angry:

time to kneecap the psycho you want some help?
i have a hammerfrustrated
im sick of people who act like this i have an ex that is doing the same thing to me thank god she doesnt know were the girls i see as friends are.
wow.

Thu 09/18/08 10:10 PM
he was being a **** thats all

Tue 09/16/08 05:05 PM
i feel like driving 2 hours and having sex.... bye

Tue 09/16/08 04:58 PM
im 21 soon to be 22 and ive dated from 18 to 46 so age doesnt bother me at all its all about the person

Tue 09/16/08 04:55 PM
i love to talk

Mon 09/15/08 09:05 PM
i have some simple advice for you.
try talking to everyone
you will find someone nice that way
when someone sends you a message reply to it even if they dont seem like your type they might surprise you.
and if you want guys to not look at your chest then just wear something that doesnt flaunt your chest.
if your just looking for a nice guy to talk to im always up for a chat.
i wont sit there and stare at your chest

Tue 09/02/08 10:48 AM

there is a lady that i really love i had try all my best to let her kmow
that i love her but all effort proved abortive what can i do to gain her
heart

how do you gain someones heart that doesnt ove you..... easy its called duct tape it will cure the problem
just kidding actually i think you should just try your best she may like the effort

Tue 09/02/08 10:44 AM

devil

this thread is now officially Dead

very well i get the point ill leave now

Tue 09/02/08 10:37 AM

if you were on death row..what would you want your last meal to be?

I'd want black angus beef
huge salad
noodles
rice pudding
ben and jerries cheese cake iccream
killian reds

i would my last meal to be bbq sliced pork with frenchfries just because its yummy

Tue 09/02/08 10:34 AM

I though we already established that you were the only furry here, and ohhh, yes, that CSI episode rocked, and yes we know you don't dress up....

Come on, guy. Already did all this.

mrow
i just figured id check and see...sad
i wont do this again after this thread dies

Tue 09/02/08 10:31 AM
ASK A FURRY

the rules are simple you ask a question and a furry answers it if there are other furrys here feel free to step in and answer questions.

Mon 09/01/08 08:06 PM

baaaaaaa, mean's NO ! laugh

lol thats just dirty.... but ive met a few furs that have sheep fursonias and baaaaaa means yes or harder

Mon 09/01/08 07:56 PM

this thread is getting weird now but its still cool

just trying to make it interesting....

well now would that mean that their clothes would fall off or would they be inside them?

no clothes...the purpose of this excercise is to look beyond, clothing, hair color, eye color, skin color and delve into what really makes us...do not exclude the mind, heart and soul...but exclude clothes.

well if we look beyond the physical aspect then what always has and always will attract me to people is submissiveness... i like to feel powerfull and in control

Mon 09/01/08 07:48 PM

just trying to make it interesting....

well now would that mean that their clothes would fall off or would they be inside them?

Mon 09/01/08 07:47 PM
with me debates tend to lead to lead to arguments which lead to passion

Mon 09/01/08 07:46 PM

Mon 09/01/08 07:45 PM
nexthappy

Mon 09/01/08 07:43 PM

Is it because I remeber there brith days,almost never forget to get them gift on holiday, I'm always giveing them advice, They send mix message, but they only like me as a friend?

that would be the exact reason why

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25