chriswantstocuddle's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:08 PM

i hope you do

and i know how you feel i cant leave my friends hanging either

I am a firm believer in karma XD

ah karmic retribution it would be nice to see some good come to me for all the help i give lol

Mon 06/15/09 07:06 PM
jelousy is a nasty thing honey and it never makes sence

Mon 06/15/09 07:06 PM

"you deserve better than me"
"I can't give you what you need"

... or they just ignore.

btw, I think all are nothing but copouts. JMO huh

i agree with you that they are copouts but i was just curious what everyone else is hearing *hugs* i dont ignore anyone

Mon 06/15/09 07:03 PM

@ Chris: Thank you! I might take advantage of that.

@ Feared: If I do that then I'd let my friends down and I wouldn't want them to leave me hanging.

i hope you do

and i know how you feel i cant leave my friends hanging either

Mon 06/15/09 06:59 PM

I'm always stuck dealing with it too they call me their perma third wheel.

so you should be getting good at it lol

if you need help with advice like this email me im always willing to help

Mon 06/15/09 06:58 PM

they pretty much just ignore me.

and I go on.

being ignored seems like the nicest way to be let down to me

Mon 06/15/09 06:57 PM

I'm socially retarded so I always mess up I needed an adults point of view with out going to my older brother whom would just laugh and say "fight it out dumb a$$"

well i wouldnt call myself an adult but im good with handleing relationship questions. my friends call me their therapist lol

Mon 06/15/09 06:55 PM
yea i would move for the right person i dont have much tieing me down

Mon 06/15/09 06:55 PM

honesty and being open to new things is what i look for and then i just hope they can handle how strange i can be.
oah and what scares me away is when in the first five minuites of meeting a girl they introduce me to their kids as their new daddy

LOL That last part would probibly scare me away initially...
i think if i found this, id run towards them faster

well if you want ill send you their way one is named cherry and im sure she would just love you lol
will she come to california? then send her

im sure she would lol you would just have to call her and tell her you wanted her.
oah btw she is 5 months pregnate atm and has a 3 year old and a 7 year old.
you want her ill tell her to hit you up
lol,how old is she, i might,lol

she is 23 at the moment will be 24 in 4 months
i hope you know im playing

*sarcasm* no way i had no earthly clue lol

i cant help but keep jokes going tho

Mon 06/15/09 06:53 PM

They just stop talking to me. I don't get an explaination. Allthough, one did ***** me out pretty good. He would call and yell at me. Man, was he loud. lol

im sorry to hear that and i couldnt imagine that anyone would do that to you

Mon 06/15/09 06:49 PM

Chris you just made a very interesting point....that would make them both happy.

just trying to help my man

ive had more crazy crap happen to me that i have the luxury of hindsight in a lot of areas.

Mon 06/15/09 06:46 PM

honesty and being open to new things is what i look for and then i just hope they can handle how strange i can be.
oah and what scares me away is when in the first five minuites of meeting a girl they introduce me to their kids as their new daddy

well if you want ill send you their way one is named cherry and im sure she would just love you lol

im sure she would lol you would just have to call her and tell her you wanted her.
lol,how old is she, i might,lol

she is 23 at the moment will be 24 in 4 months

Mon 06/15/09 06:45 PM

Ok so I've NEVER heard of something like this. I've heard of similar situations but never one that has these details.

This person I know (for once it isn't me XD) is in a situation with a girl that he really cares for they have great chemistry and they make the world jealous when they're together. Really it is the cutest thing I've ever seen (this coming from a guy)and here comes the odd part. Despite the fact that these two seem perfect for one another and such she already has a boy friend! The relationship between her and her boy friend is long distance and the time they spend together is grand but she constantly questions if she is with the right guy. I'm friends with both of them so I want them to be together but I am really unsure of how they should handle it. I feel like I'm in middle school again with the way they act it is rather stupid. So I came here for advice since last time I got some really good stuff for myself.

A little more info....
1. She won't leave the guy she is with for him as she claims it is "tacky"
2. He won't listen to adult reasoning and move on.
3. Her boy friend is oddly supportive of his crush (I don't get it either)
4. She constantly tells my friend that she likes him and when both him and her boy friend were together with her she chose to be all over my friend more so than her boy friend.

I'm just so stumped because this seems to stupid to me. Please shine some light on what I should say to them.

ok man i know how you feel this situation has happened to me too....
i know why her bf is supportive of the crush its because he is hopeing for a way out of the distance thing without being the bad guy and i think she probably should leave her current guy for your friend it sounds like they would both be happy but you need to make her see it that way

Mon 06/15/09 06:42 PM

Mon 06/15/09 06:40 PM

Not with that penis:cry:

rofl

awww thats cold man sorry to hear it

Mon 06/15/09 06:39 PM

Mon 06/15/09 06:38 PM
what is the most common ways you all have been let down?

my top 3 are

3. i like you just as a friend

2. your too ugly to date

and the most common one i get is *drumroll*

1. i just dont feel a connection that way

there are mine now what are yours?:smile:

Mon 06/15/09 06:34 PM

yea its happened a few times to me i just politely leave and then i dont try for more

Mon 06/15/09 06:30 PM

...and what scares guys away?..what traits, qualities and or/attributes make you want to know a woman more and make it so you want to be in a relationship?

Please, when you figure this out, let us ALL know

but if she figures it out why would she want to give away the secret?

Mon 06/15/09 06:29 PM
id say go for it dear im sure if you two have slept together there has to be some feelings there..... or at least i think thats how it works for everyone....maybe its just me

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25