Community > Posts By > RicJL

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/20/08 12:07 AM

Think of a rubber super ball hurled with great force into a box and that's me.

the ball or the boxlaugh

The ball, no wait, maybe the box watching the ball, no wait, the person who threw the...what day of the week is this?

RicJL's photo
Tue 05/20/08 12:03 AM

laundry is done and put away!

Wanna do mine?!laugh

I've been to sick to do laundry..and i'm runnin low on clean socks!laugh
bigsmile I'll do thembigsmile

laugh laugh thanx sweets!
:wink:

He just wants to fondle your dainties, don't trust him, he may steal some.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:59 PM
Think of a rubber super ball hurled with great force into a box and that's me.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:55 PM
My knee and shoulder joints are unusually flexible.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:50 PM

The beef jerky Ive had is smoked though.....my son's dad got me into it.....he was metis.

Then technically, that's Pemmican. I know of a place here in Michigan where you can buy both types by the pound, I go and buy a batch a couple of times a month, I love the stuff, there's almost always some in my desk for those times when I have to work late, it's indispensable.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:42 PM

yes!!bigsmile
figures a canuck would like it!
what does me being a canuck have to do with it??? huh
canuks made it famous, moose jerky, beaver jerky, if it had a pulse it was jerky material
I would think the first nations started it.....they smoke everything.smokin

You're thinking Pemmican, which is better than Jerky. Jerky is dried, Pemmican is smoked and dried. (I'm a half Ojibway, we're required to know these things. :wink: )

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:15 PM

I'm still here, can't seem to get to sleep...again. 2 AM and I have to get up to go to work at 6...sheesh!

I know how you feel...i've had some nights like that..it sucks..i'm sorryflowerforyou

While I appreciate the sentiment, you have no reason to be sorry, it's not like it's your fault or anything. :wink: happy
I'll survive, it's not like this is my first time having a "white night". I have them pretty regularly and have a routine to keep functioning all the next day. And no, it doesn't involve "energy" drinks, those things are not good for you. B vitamins, however, are. (It'll be our little secret)

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 11:06 PM
I'm still here, can't seem to get to sleep...again. 2 AM and I have to get up to go to work at 6...sheesh!

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 07:50 PM
A fistful of fig newtons and ice cold milk.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:47 PM
At 18, I had 3% body fat and weighed 155lbs

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:36 PM

Actually 5 doors! The new Toyota Matrix...I love it!

Cool! I have a 2003 Matrix XRS and love it! I even tricked it out some. Put in progressive springs to lower it, a Quick Shifter (6 speed manual), a Bosc cat back exhaust, and a cold air intake (plus some interior doodads just for show). It sounds like a jet starting up and shutting down and has a nice growl.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:30 PM

All that damn reading for nothing..LOL
laugh laugh

spent my whole evening reading and still am out in the cold..LOL

About what?

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:18 PM
Arrrh! I be hyar, matey!
Wait, when did I become a Pirate?
I'm cornfused.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:15 PM

Be careful spreading around that lightheartedness Jeannie.

Some people just aren't ready for that level of being yet.

They prefer to wallow in anguish and misery.

They’ll be no laughing in Heaven!!!

Got it!!! huh

laugh laugh laugh

If you want to see a George Carlin Show you'll need to get some tickets to hell. bigsmile

Why? George is still alive....I'm cornfused

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:11 PM
What a silly question! There are no alligators or crocodiles in Michigan and besides, I don't have any pets.

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:07 PM

When it comes to crimes U.S.A has the greatest number per ca pita . So the Us should mind their own business and they are not the police of the world . They went to Iraq for : oil , military bases and to support their boss Israel in controlling the middle east . Who is kidding whom here . Crazy politicians such as Donald Rumsfeld , Paul Wolfowitz and their neo cons of gangs came with loads of lies to justify a massacre of innocent people .
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

No but seriously, Sam, tell us how you really feel...:wink:

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:59 PM

but my nails don't growgrumble

Protein indifferent

Calcium suppliments

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:57 PM
Works for me too.laugh :wink:

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:56 PM

Hey guys,

actually i thought this topic already existed but i don't see it so here goes...

I enjoy a good cold one, normally Bud Light, on occasion i will get a six pack of Heineken, I really enjoy that with a good grilled steak....

I have been hearing about this new "bud light lime" so today, i picked up a six pack of it, grilled a hamburger steak, baked potato and parmesan cheese toast, everything was fine until....i drank some of this beer....noway that was three hours ago...i still have the after taste of not lime, but artificial lemon...I will be returning the other five bottles tomorrow.

so has anyone tried this, or what is your favorite?

Man law rule #101-43: And I repeat; Never, never, mix your beer with lemon, lime or any other substance that can taint the taste originally planned for the beer.smokin

On that note I always drink imports, usually a lager of sorts. Mostly Guinness but every now and then some Smithwicks is nice as well.drinker

lol, i knew that, so why did i buy it?laugh

Momentary brain fart?

RicJL's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:37 PM

awh ric, so you wish to rally the troops of women that you cannot understand to your defense to feel as a bigger man.....

my question would be why do you feel as a small man.....

do you wish to fight with me?

i can assure you it is a losing battle as you only fight yourself with your own words that show your heart as open on the operating table, with all it's ill intents in plain site for any with wisdom to see......

but all things create good, so let us have at it, but email is the preferred method of attack per forum rules......and do please let me know the results of your polling data to my email if you so wish, and i will research more ways to make you feel better about your own self doubting intellect......

spare me the childish bantor of a child not developed that call others ignorant......

what can call anything ignorant and not be ignorant itself....
as it show proof it has not learned even what a child must learn......NOTHING IS IGNORANT

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, my curious friend. My post was merely observation coupled with curiosity.
Besides, I learned early in life never to fight with madmen.

Also, don't waste your valuable time researching my "self doubting intellect", I doubt that if you Googled that phrase that there would be anything returned.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25